明日の予定確認メールの返事

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 明日は天気がいいか確認してから一緒に何かしましょう
  • 友達が旅行に行っていたので、約束の遊びは大体でした
  • 天気が悪くても一緒に何か楽しいことをしましょう
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Unfortunately, am certainly still free tomorrow, but I would like to check the weather to make sure it would be a nice day to hike. Even if the weather doesn't cooperate we can still do something together if you are interested. 大体で遊ぶ約束をしていたのですが、前日夜までその友達が旅行に行っていたので 昼に、こちらから明日はどうするのか確認のメールをした時の返事です。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

「ハイキングの話はあいにくなんだけど、確かに今のところ明日は空いているんだけど、本当に適した日になりそうか、天気を確認してみたい。天気が良くない場合でも、あなたさえ良ければ、何かしらは一緒にできるんじゃないかな。」 何が「Unfortunately」なのかと言うと、天気そのものというよりは、「I would like to check the weather」(天気を確認したい)と思っている状況が残念だということです。言葉の意味としては。 still は、「それでも」といった感じです。 上の訳では最後に「んじゃないかな」と付けていますが、直接的には、これに相当する表現が英文に含まれているということではありません。英語では日本語みたいにあまり自信なさそうな言い方をするのは好まれないので、日本語ならこんな言い方をしそうと思って付けました。Obama 大統領じゃないですが、「we can do」といった前向きな内容の発言をするときは、英語では明確に肯定したほうがよいことが多いです。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

残念だけど(明日は天気が悪そうです。)確かに私は明日まではあいています。でも明日がハイキングできる天気なのか(天気予報を)確認してみたいです。仮に天候が良くなくても、あなたさえいいなら、何か一緒にできますよ。

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

幸か不幸か、明日は間違いなく時間が取れるよ。でも、その前にハイキングするのに向いた天気かどうかチェックしてみるよ。天気が悪くても、もし君が良ければ一緒に何かできるんじゃない。

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

天気あやしんじゃないかな? 明日は間違いなく暇はあるんだが、天気予報を確認して、ハイキングに適した日かどうか確かめたいんだ。天候がうまくいかなくても、もし、関心がおありなら、何か一緒にできるよ。 こんな感じだと思いますよ。 ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• さらっと和訳でお願いします

I am still mildly interested in that razor. Would it be possible to write only a small worth into the package? Like 20$?

• 接続詞でどれを選ぶのが良いのでしょうか。

次の問題の(    )に入れるのは I will go and clean the beach (     ) the weather is nice tomorrow. (1)  if (2)  when (3)  though (4)  because (1) ifが入るのでしょうか? どなたか教えてください!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

It doesn't matter if it's not acceptable to you. We will still look for our further business in future.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• 和訳お願いします

/It would have taken twice as long if somebody had had to walk out. /We'd have still been on the mountain if it hadn't been for the cellphone.

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳してくださいませんか。

構文の構造がわかりません “If the weather was that bad, so bad that it was impassable or he would have to deviate so extensively he would reach his ‘minimum fuel limit’ then he would have to decide on whether to turn back. To turn back is tantamount to career suicide to some pilots in some cultures,” this pilot said. http://thediplomat.com/2015/01/management-culture-and-airline-tragedies/

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 There's just enough of it still present to grow infected and inflamed on occasion and to kill us in agnoy if a surgeon doesn't intervene.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)