スマートフォンのセールストーク

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 直感的な操作方法と鮮明な高解像度の画像で、簡単にページングできます。
  • マルチタスクも簡単にこなせるアプリケーションスイッチャーが利用できます。
  • スマートフォンのセールストークは、操作が簡単で画質も素晴らしいです。マルチタスクも楽にこなせます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳をお願いします。

スマートフォンのセールストークの一部です。(練習課題) You can page with ease using intuitive approach and with clean high-resolution visuals it looks great too. Multitask like crazy with the easy application switcher. 操作方法は直感的で簡単、操作画面が鮮明で高解像度なのも素晴らしいです。アプリケーションスイッチャーでマルチタスクも楽にこなせます。 ・You can page with ease using intuitive approach and with clean high-resolution visuals it looks great too. You can page with A and with B. It looks great too. (1)直感的な方法を使って簡単に操作することができます。 (2)鮮明で高解像度な画像で操作することができます。 (1)も(2)も素晴らしく思えます。 でよいのでしょうか? それとも、 You can page with A. And it looks great with B, too. 直感的な方法を使って簡単に操作することができます。 そして、画像が鮮明で高解像度なことも素晴らしく思えます。 と考えることができるのでしょうか? ・Multitask like crazy with the easy application switcher. 主語と述語は、どういう関係になっているのでしょうか? わからないまま、なんとなく訳してしまっています。 アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

You can page with A. And it looks great with B, too.が正しいです。 Multitask like crazy 多数のマルチタスク(気違いじみたほどの・・・)が可能。 文章ではなくA cake with a candyみたいな表現です。

fishfish33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! ・You can page with ease using intuitive approach and with clean high-resolution visuals it looks great too. (1)直感的な方法を使って簡単に操作することができます。 (2)鮮明で高解像度な画像で操作することができます。 (1)も(2)も素晴らしく思えます。 なら、 You can page with ease using intuitive approach and clean high-resolution visuals it looks great too. ですね。 A cake with a candy. も、わかりやすかったです!

その他の回答 (2)

• tkltk73-2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (23/51)
回答No.3

前の回答の訳文に誤りがありました。「マルチ画面」ではなく「マルチタスク」でした。失礼しました。正しくは 「感じるままに簡単に鮮明な高解像度で画面操作! これも凄い。簡単なアプリケーション・スウィッチャーの極めつけマルチタスクです!」 です。

fishfish33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! そこは、認識できました(^^)

• tkltk73-2
  • ベストアンサー率45% (23/51)
回答No.2

ご相談の文章は口頭での言葉を文字に置き換えたようですが、文の区切りは確かでしょうか。もし、第1文が実は2つに分かれていて You can page with easy using intuitive approach and with clean high-resolution visuals. It looks great, too. Multitask like crazy with the easy application switcher. となるならば、it は multitask を指すと考えられます。マルチタスクについてはその特徴の説明を付け加える必要があって長くなるため、まず it を立てて「これも素晴らしい」と言った後から説明しているということです。 そうなると最後の文は Multitask looks great like crazy with the easy application switcher. の looks great が省略されたものということになります。広告では文の構造上の法則性に関係なく、繰返しや重要でない言葉が任意に省略されることがあります。like crazy は「激しく」「極めて」といった意味の副詞句で、省略されている great を修飾しています。 文意は 「感じるままに簡単に鮮明な高解像度で画面操作! これも凄い。簡単なアプリケーション・スウィッチャーの極めつけマルチ画面です!」 ということになります。

fishfish33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 冒頭にセールストークと書いてしまいましたが、製品カタログのロールプレイングです。 やはり文章は、 You can page with ease using intuitive approach and with clean high-resolution visuals it looks great too. と Multitask like crazy with the easy application switcher. の2文です。 広告文の特徴として、省略の考え方も視野にいれておきます! 「感じるままに」とすると、自然でいいですね。 家電カタログなども、参考にする目線で眺めるようにします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 ご回答をお願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどのご指摘等、いただけるととてもありがたいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 When this relationship begins it will be erratic. you will feel when you have met him that there is not enough time for it to really begin. That he has come and gone, and how can it continue? The circumstance in your life at the time will seem too brief. There is often the feeling with Uranus that you meet the right man at the wrong time, or in the wrong circumstance. It can feel like a brief encounter, too hurried, too beautifull, too difficult to establish, yet when it takes root it will alter the balance and timing of things in your life and throw everything you had planned before that into disarray. You will live for the future, for the next time you see him, or communicate with him, but at first contact can be irregular, unstable. the circumstance of both your lives will seem mistimed and hurried and changing, but with Uranus in Virgo you will find practical solutions and will be able to build a solid relationship.,

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.

• どなたか次ぎの和訳を教えてください

Remember, too, that often you will want umpires and linesman for a match in which you are playing, and only by doing this for others can expect them to do it for you.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mars being the lord of your seventh house, means you have romantic fantasies and sometimes mistake passionate flights of fancy for love, short lived love affairs, that end without knowing why. You have a fear of abandonment, and a desire to feel loved, to feel secure again, this may cause you to pursue the man too hard, to be too demanding, to want to see him too often, to make contact too frequently. You may fill your life up with nothing else but him, and hope he does the same, but this is like crushing a rose or a finch, while grasping it too tightly in your hands. Love dies that way. You risk frightening him off by your intensity by you constant demands for his attention.

• 英文を訳して下さい

It is for 22-26th October do you want it now for 23-26 October, I don't want to cancel a night and you arrive and dont have a room You can change your booking yourself on line direct with booking.com who you have booked with. この英文を訳して下さい

• [至急]この英文を和訳してください。

中学校の日本の文化紹介の文です(コタツについて)あと、最後のシメの一文で最適なものを付け加えたいので(中学レベルの英語で)教えてください。よろしくおねがいします I`m going to talk abought Kotatsu. It is used when you keep warm and it is used in winter. In former days Kotatsu wasused with charcoal. you can have a rest when you are in the kotatsu

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?