• ベストアンサー

「(私は)彼女の姿が見えます」を英語で・・・

彼女の姿が見えます というのは、 I can see her figure. でよいのでしょうか? それとも I can see her.だけでもOKですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Michelina
  • ベストアンサー率40% (97/242)
回答No.1

状況が良く分からないので、別の言い方も思いつきませんが、両方ともOKです。 目を閉じると姿が浮かんでくる、とか、遠くに彼女がぼんやり見える、とか、他の人には見えないけど自分には見えるとか、状況によって他の言い方もあるかも知れません。よろしかったら補足要求してください。

star-fruits
質問者

お礼

両方OKですか! ありがとうございます!! 状況的には、(あっちにいる)彼女の姿が見えます。という時に使おうと思っていたのです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語についての疑問

・あまり見ない、を英語で言いたいのですが、I seldom see ,といういいかたでいいのでしょうか? あと、I do not see too much とは上の英文と意味は一緒と考えていいのでしょうか? ・therebyはそれによって…という意味ですが、 I went to my grandmother's house. Thereby I can talked her about my future. という使い方であっていますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか?   1. (1)On the day before /(2)she got fired, /(3)she was /(4)heard criticize /(5)her boss/(6)in a way/ (7)she wouldn’t /(8)dare to do /(9)if he/(10)were present. 2. (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday. 3.(1)The complexity / (2)of contemporary societies/(3)requires/(4)more specialized training/(5)for the young/(6)than/(7)can generally provide/(8)solely/(9)by/(10)the family.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!!

英語の翻訳お願いします!!! [もし私がそこにいたら、あなたに会えるのに] 現在離れて住んでいる子に対して言いたいのです・・・。 If I was there, I can see you. If I was there, I could see you. それとも I wish I had~ を使う方がいいのでしょうか? 助けてください! よろしくお願いします・・・ .

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 英語教えてください

A. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容になるように( )に適する語を入れなさい。 1. John can swim the fastest of all the boys. John can swim ( ) ( ) any other boy. 2. No other building in the city is higher than that one. That is ( ) ( ) building in the city. B. 次の各文を受動態の文に書きかえなさい。 1. My sibling will take photos of the garden tomorrow. 2. Chris damaged the car beyond repair. 3. You can overwrite text to the right of the cursor. C. 次の各文の不定詞と同じ用法の不定詞を含む文を、下のア〜ウから選びなさい。 1. Billhasalotofthingstodo. 2. I started to learn English. 3. I was very happy to get your letter. ア: I hope to see again soon. イ: I was pleased to see her again. ウ: I had no time to see him. D. 次の各文の( )内から適する語句を選びなさい。 1. She stopped ( eating / to eat ) meat five years ago. 2. I decided ( studying / to study ) music in France.

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)She lays her baby down on the bed.  Her baby(     )(     )(     ) on the bed by her. (2)Can you see the mountain over there? That' Mt.Akagi.  The mountain (     )can(     )(     ) over there is Mt.Akagi.. (3)Tom was born in New York,and grew up there. Tom (     )(     ) and (     )in New York. (4)Her mother didn't allow her to go out at night at all.  She was (     )allowed to go out at night . (5)When I came home,my mother was talking with my brother?  My brother (     )(     )(     )by my mother,when I came home. (6)彼は新しい車に歓喜した。  He (     )(     )(     )the new car. (7)朝食にはご飯を食べますか?それともパンを食べますか?  (     ) is (     )for breakfast ,rice or bread?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 訳して頂きたい英文があります!

訳して頂きたい英文があります! どうしてもうまく訳せません。 She had an uneasy suspicion that I did not believe in her; and if that was why she did not like me, it was also why she sought my acquaintance: it galled her that I alone should look upon her as a comic figure and she could not rest till I acknowledged myself mistaken and defeated. お願いいたします。