• 締切済み

ネイティブの方、アドバイスをお願いいたします。

この度シングルマザーになりました。来年の年賀状に以下の文面を入れたいのですが、おかしくないでしょうか?ネイティブだとどのような文面が考えられますか?アドバイスをお願いいたします。 My children lights up my life. They give me hopes to carry on. They are my jewels of treasures.

みんなの回答

• miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.2

年賀状に入れるというと、日本にお住まいで英語圏の方達のために英文を入れるのですか?それとも英語圏にお住まいで日本に送る年賀状の一部に英文を入れるのでしょうか?どちらにしても英文の出だしがこれだと奇妙です。急にDebby Boone のYou Light Up My Life の剽窃が出てきたら面食らうと思います。 多面でconnectedのアメリカ社会でも、クリスマス.カードに入れるメッセージはその年に家族内であったニュース等を簡単に入れてカードを交換する相手と情報のアップデートをしたりします。中には家族のニュースレターを作って同封する人もいますが、簡単でももう少し個人的なニュースを入れるのが普通です。あまり英語が上手でなくても自分の言葉で伝えた方がこ奇麗でもimpersonalな文面より親しみが湧くと思います。例えば: In case you haven't heard, I joined the ranks of single parents last year (年賀状というので来年になってからですので「去年」としました). Being a parent is a huge responsibility, and going solo is sometimes daunting, even scary. But my kids are awesome, and they're worth any struggle I may encounter down the road and then some. My life is richer, brighter, complete and full of laughter with them in it. I'd like to hear from you more often. Drop me a line, by snail mail or otherwise, when you have time. My email address is xxxx@yyyyy.com (これはオプショナルで必要なければ入れなくてもかまいません). Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year! 子育て頑張ってください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.1

My children fill my life with love and joy. With them I can carry on my life. They are priceless.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Teachers who have less experience with non-native speakers may be less patient, especially if the ch ild becomes restless because he does not understand. Immigrant children from cultures that are more active and verbal are especially liable to be labeled as having "behavior problems" if they give the impression they are refusing to answer questions. On the other hand, Japnaese children who are not yet fluent in English and are thus quiet and unresponsive might be labeled slow learners. 英文翻訳 ネイティブでない話者を相手にする経験の乏しい教師は、忍耐も乏しいだろう。特にもしその子供がことばを理解しないという理由で落ち着きがなくなるならなおさらだ。もっと活動的でおしゃべりな文化から来た移民の子供たちは、もしも質問に答えることを拒んでいるという印象をもたれた場合は、しつけに問題があると烙印を押されがちである。その一方、英語にまだ流暢でないがゆえに、こうして沈黙し無反応となる日本の子供たちは、学習遅延者というレッテルを貼られるだろう。

• 和訳お願いします。

I'm confused by my feelings.  I want you to achieve everything you want in life, but I miss you and I love you.  If we are together I cant give you children.... Im sorry if this is difficult. 私は自分の気持ちに混乱してる 私はあなたの人生が良いことを願っている もし私たちが一緒になったら子供も出来る? ごめんなさいそれは困難? 教えて下さい(。-_-。)

• ネイティブな英語が分かる方日本語訳お願いします。

ネイティブな英語が分かる方、日本語訳お願いします。 (1)that's one of the things that makes me know i want to be with you. この時のknowって必要ですか?どうやって訳すべきですか? (2)the thing i worry about the most is adjusting to not living in japan for you. with my job, there are going to be times when i'm gone. that's going to be hard to deal with, for you and children. but i know that when i'm home and around them they are the reason i get up in the mrning and go to work to try to make the best life for them.  単純に訳し方がわかりません。 (3)i like to talk and see you too but we can talk on here too. 最後のtooって必要ですか?意味的にtooが無くても訳せますよね (4)do you think our relationship is different now then it was then? really? we weren't dating then. we were'nt dating back on june 30. well like i said even being used to not being around special people doesn't make it easier. i would still worry about it and i would do everything i could to make you happy so we would have a happy family. i plan on only getting married once, so i want to make sure everything is good before and after. これらも単純に訳し方がわかりません。 以上です。ネイティブな英語が分かる方、もしくは普通に英語が得意な方、日本語訳お願いします。

• 自由英作の添削お願いします!

携帯電話が私たちの暮らしを変えてきていることに対しての意見(50語以上) Cellphones have enabled us to give a call and mail wherever they are. So it has had a good effect on our life. However, there are many facts that people are bothered by it such as;they use on trains Therefore, they judge whether they may use their cellphone in its place and I want them to use it. お願いします。

• close to の解釈

いつもお世話になります。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Children need to feel that they can depend on the adults they are close to. 子どもには、身近な大人に頼ることができると感じることが必要なのだ。 上の文の the adults they are close to. について質問です。 the adults の後には、関係代名詞目的格の省略があり、 元の関係詞節は、 1、they are close to the adults. となると思います。 ただ、私の感覚では、 close to Aは、Aに近い、という訳が相当するように思われます。 今回の1、の文章だと 「子どもたちは大人に近い」という意味になると思いますが、これが不自然な気がします。 正しくは、「子どもに近い大人」となるべきではないでしょうか。 The adults who are close to the children. とこうなる気がします。 ジニアス辞書をみますと、 用例1、 接近した、ごく近い(to) The hut is close to the lake. Is Kanda close to here? 用例2 ・・・と親密な、親しい、気心の知れた、身近な、 people who are close to her 彼女に親しい人々 のように記載されていますので、私の考えがあっているようなきがします。 ただ、この文章は、ネイティブチェックが入った、何年も使われているしっかりした本なので、間違っているとは思えません。 どのように解釈すればよろしいでしょうか。 どうぞ宜しく御願い申し上げます。

• 「彼らは、私の人生の先輩」ですを英語で言うには?

「彼らは、私の人生の先輩」ですを英語で言うにはどんな言葉が最適でしょうか? たとえば、 私にとってサリーさんとベティーさんは、私の人生の先輩で私は彼女達をとても尊敬しています。彼女らは非常に愛情深く、思いやりのある方々です。 人生の先輩は、「mentor for life 」又は 「mentors for life」かな?って考えてますが。。。 To me, Sally and Betty are the mentors for my life and I respect them very much. They are very loving and caring people. いかがでしょうか? ご意見、宜しくお願いします。

• 仮定法について

I am sending two kids off to college, and my husband and I are able to pay for most of their tuition. I am allowing my children to go anywhere they want and study anything they wish. I do, however, expect that they maintain a GPA of 3.33 (B-plus) at the end of each academic year. I do not think this is unreasonable. If either of my children were to fall behind I would not withdraw funding completely but would contribute only as much as in-state tuition in our state costs. If either of my children were to fall behindのところはIf either of my children fell behindというのとはどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• テストで困ってます。翻訳できる方お願いします。

As a second matter, I have―and apropos of my native experience―acted on the need and freedom to write about and adopt diverse personas, ones that aren't my own(women,other races, other nationalities, children) in an effort to answer the fundamental American question specifically posed by my citizenship: How are we so different, yet so alike? I’ve written stories so as to make such ambiguity tolerable ,interesting, even pleasant and beautiful

• これらの文を疑問文に直すとどうなるのでしょうか?教えてください。

1.Akane is very kind to children. 2.My father cut down the large tree. 3.Takuya has to study English everyday. 4.The girls are singing in the garden. 5.They know my brother. 6.The record will be brought by Junji. 7.There are some books on the desk. 8.They have washed the car. 9.The work can done in two hours. 10.These dolls were made by Mika.