• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Leaving for Santiago Chile in 5 hours. If I get kidnapped I'm counting on all of you to pitch in a couple of bucks to get me back.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

あと5時間もすりゃあチリのサンチアゴに向けて出発だ。もしも俺が誘拐されたら、お前たちみんなが協力して金を出し合って、俺を救ってくれるものと当てにしてるぜ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Made it to Santiago Chile. I had no idea how far away South America was. I thought it was right below Mexico!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I mean, visually, onstage, I kind of liken myself to a disco-dancing Frank Sinatra – a cross between Perry Como and John Travolta.” Robert DeLeo also added, regarding the comparisons of STP to Seattle bands, “People get so shallow, thinking that you grabbed your influences from the bands that are out now. Wouldn't anybody stop to think that we're all the same age and we all grew up on the same kind of music?” Dean DeLeo joked in a May 1993 Metal Hammer Germany interview, “We're planning to go on tour with Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains, so people can compare us immediately.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During Bono's teenage years the Seven Towers housing project was in place, which relocated families to the Ballymun flats. "They were very unhappy, they were angry, they were annoyed, these were the people we would meet as young teenagers," he said. "A lot of my early memories of teenage years were of violence, and the sheer fear of leaving the house, going to catch the bus," he added. "That [song] has all the dignity of that neighbourhood. Some dark characters indeed, but the general decency of people, the goodness, is in [the] guitar solo. I couldn't have achieved that," he told music podcast Song Exploder.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Condolences to the family of the young woman killed today, and best regards to all of those injured, in Charlottesville, Virginia. So sad!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Saturn was in Aries when you were born, in traditional astrology this means a soul mate who is in so many ways different or opposite to you and irresistible because of that. This will also be a love that has high prospects, and may seem at first beyond you, or too ambitious a love, out of reach of your capabilities. A challenging love.. The circumstance around the relationship can make it hard for the love to get going, a difficult beginning to an all consuming eternal love. There will be a stage when neither you or he can move forwards individual or as a couple. A time when you will fear that the relationship can come to nothing.

• どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 "That sounds awesome! I hope I get to see something just as cool when I go to Japan in November. " どの様な意味になるでしょうか? また文中の"as"はどのような意味で使われてるんでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.