回答No.3

every moment with youではありませんか?正直everですと違和感があります。答えている方の訳が間違っているというわけではありませんが・・・

happynt
質問者

お礼

遅くなりました(>_<) ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語についての質問

Hey, don't they know what it means To live inside the moment Something to believe in With someone just like you これは正しく文をつなげると、 Don't they know what it means, to live inside the moment, something to believe in with someone just like you? という一文でしょうか? 以下、そうだと仮定して話を進めますが、もし違っていたら御指摘下さい 「live inside tha moment」という表現が分からない 今という瞬間に内向的に生きる、という意味でしょうか? それなら、 something to believe in with someone just like you?は? 「貴方達が、信じることのできる何か」と私は解釈しましたが、 意味をつなげると、「今という瞬間に、内向的に生きることの意味を、彼らはわかってないのか。貴方達が信じることのできる何か。」 文がつながらず支離滅裂になってしまいます。

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 英語

わかる方、和訳お願いします! a friend is a person you hang out with

• 英語質問

Take your camera with you. かめらを持って行きなさい。 with youの意味はなんでしょうか?with youがなくても意味は通じる思うのですが! 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

意味を教えて下さい。 what ever you like to do,i am with you. よろしく、お願いします。

• 英語について教えてください!

(このとき、なぜwouldを使うのか、あとなぜeverが必要なのか教えてください) would you ever meet me if you came to England? :)   (wishの意味を教えてください) I wish I could live there :P  (このIt would beの意味と使い方を教えてください)it would be amazing because Japan has people like you that are amazing.

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 He dislikes driving along a road covered with mud. 2 Have you ever seen the boy playing with other kids. 3 Students will not be permitted to enter the lecture hall. ※3は arriving late をどこかに入れての訳なのですが、どこにはいりますか? 3つの文の和訳よろしくお願いします

• 英語の違いを教えて下さい。

Don't you ever とDo you ever の違いを教えて下さい。

• 英語の詩(セリフ)こんな風に聞こえるんですが・・・

ある曲の途中に入っている英語のセリフを聞き取りたいのですが、 あんまり英語わからないし、なかなか上手くいきません。 (ネットや歌詞カードで調べられるような曲ではありません。) 私が聞き取ったこのおかしな文章を、直していただけませんか? Darlin' I'm fallin' love everytime I see your face When I close to my eyes, oh I ever sees you and to be with you is alright ever one to do 文法や単語がおかしすぎるのは十分わかっているのですが、 私の耳ではこうとしか聞こえません。 上の文章の発音とあまり変わらない単語を使って、意味の通る文章を 考えていただけませんでしょうか? 意味の通るいい文章ができれば、原曲とちがってもいいと思っています。 どうかよろしくお願いします。