tapiokasan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m略されていてよく分からなかったので助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

R u angry wid me? plz forgv me nd i just wana say dat i like u nd i want u.maybe i fall in love with u, 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

I wait 4 ur answr alot. now i wana continue our chat by message. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

イギリス人の人からのメールに i dont hav a pic of me yet but wen i get 1 ills end u it. とありました。後半部の和訳をどなたかお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳教えてください

Give me a break What should I do? これの和訳教えてください(T_T)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 小学5年生の時、友達と殴り合いの喧嘩をしました。きっかけは友達からの嫌がらせでした。先生は僕だけを注意し、帰った後に家に電話してきました。友達が「一方的に殴られた」と嘘をついていたため、学校でも僕だけが謝らされました。
  • 友達が僕に嫌がらせをしてきたにも関わらず、先生は僕だけを一方的に悪者扱いしました。さらに、先生は嘘の情報を話していることが判明しました。この友達と親がモンペなのか疑問です。
  • 喧嘩をしただけで先生が家に電話してくるのはおかしいですか?友達が僕に対して嫌がらせをしてきたのに、先生は僕だけを非難し、友達の嘘を信じました。この友達と親の行動が問題なのか悩んでいます。
回答を見る