• 締切済み

英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 <日本語> 安全な食品が食べられるように、政府には食糧自給率を上げる努力をして欲しい。 <英訳> (1) I want that the government makes a effort to increase the food self-sufficiency rate for us eating safe food. (2) I expect the government to work hard to rise the food self-support ratio as we can get food which is safe. (3)I hope the government to try to make the food self-sufficiency rate high so that we will have safe food.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.2

(1) I want that the government makes a effort to increase the food self-sufficiency rate for us eating safe food. そもそも I want that節という構文は不自然。a effort=>an effort、eating safe food=>to eat safe food (2) I expect the government to work hard to rise the food self-support ratio as we can get food which is safe. as=>so that、food which is safe=>safe food (3)I hope the government to try to make the food self-sufficiency rate high so that we will have safe food. 多分to tryを削除、high so that...=>so high that we (can/could) have (enough) safe food

marie169jp
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 どうしてそうなるのか、文法的に説明して頂けると嬉しいです。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1.動詞      原語は「~て欲しい」ですから(1)がいいと思います。 2。 文法?      a effort は、始まりが母音ですから an effort の方がいいでしょう。 3。 目的     「安全な食品が食べられるように」は、(3)が近いですね。 4。 To insure that the food we eat is safe, I would like our government to raise the level of domestically produced food supply. とも。

marie169jp
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 ただ、どれが正しいとか、こういう表現がいい、というのではなく、 各々の文の文法的間違いを逐一直して頂きたかったのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験、英語添削をお願いします

TOPIC:日本は食料自給率をあげるべきだ。 Im for this opinion.Japan's self-sufficiency ratio is too low nowadays.It is about 40 %,which means that Japan is quite dependent on other countries for food.There are mainly two problems. To begin with,if there happens a serious climate change,the price of food rises.Then itwill have a direct impact on food we usually eat,such as rice.When Australia experienced serious lack of rain,the price of wheet rised.Then that in Japan rised,too. Another problem is safety of food.In other countries,harmful substances which are not accepted in Japan can be used.Certainly,polluted crops are usually be got rid of at the customs.However,it sometimes happens that some of them reach kitchen.This is bad for your health. Therefore,I think we have to make efforts to raise self-sufficiency ratio for food. 全部で150語近くあります。長すぎですみません。文法、綴り、論理の面で怪しいところを指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英訳がわかりません

「考えうる輪ゴムのからまりかた」 を英訳するとどうなりますか? the ways of~ではじめようとするとよくわからなくなってしまったんですが How tangle rubber bands that I can expect ↑ 自分で英訳してみたんですが自信がありません。。。 どなたかアドバイスおねがいします。

• 英訳 お願いします・・

英訳してみました。合っていますでしょうか? あんなひどい事を言われたのは初めてだ。 This is the first time that I've been told terrible things like that. もっとお互いを知り合うべきと思う。 I think we should get to know more of each other.

• 次の英訳の間違いを文法的に解説して下さい。

次のそれぞれの英訳の間違いを、文法的に解説して下さい。 <和文> ある健康法を試したからといって、10年長く生きられる可能性は低いと私は思っている。私には、士を先延ばしにすることよりも、幸せな死に方をすることの方が大切なのである。 <英訳> (1) I don't think it is likely to alive ten years longer because you have tried the method of becoming health. I prefer to die happily than to extend my death. (2) I think I seldom can't live a decade longer than now even though I followed some way of keeping healthy. It is important to me to die with happiness rather than live long. (3) I think there is a little chance for living longer than ten years just because we try some way of making healthy. I think it valuable for me not so much to die a happy death as to put off my death. (4) I think that, just because you tried some method of staying healthy, .... I think putting off death is not so important as dying happily. (5) Because you tried some way of keeping healthy, I think the possibility for living ten years longer is little. What matters for me is rather die happily than postpone dead. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 私の英訳を指摘してもらえますか?

私の英訳を指摘してもらえますか? 外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。 外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 Many Japanese complains that in general the foreigner who has come to Japan doesn`t feel like studying Japanese. 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 but if we met the foreigner who can speak Japanese fluently, we would be embarrassed. 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。 Because no doubt we think that they can`t speak Japanese fluently and understand Japanese culture. お願いします。

• 次の英語の文章の間違いを文法的に説明して下さい

次の5つの英語の文章の間違いを、文法的に説明して下さい。添削指導するような感じで、丁寧に教えて頂けると幸いです。 問題は、「一億円の自由になるお金を持っていて、何か世界のためになることに寄付するとしたら、あなたはどのような団体に寄付したいと思うか。その理由と主に70語程度の英語で述べよ」というものです。 (1) I want to contribute one hundred millions yen to an organization which considers environment because I think that the earth is danger now. I wonder that it will be more danger in the coming generation. I want not to burden people to the future about the earth's environmental problem so much. (2) I want to contribute to the International Red Cross Society, if I have one hundred million for free. Many people living in poverty in the world, so I think we should do something what we can do for them. For example, the student council of my high school gathers many plastic bottle caps, then sends to them to developing countries. (3) I would contribute the money to building schools in indeveloped countries in Africa. Because I think the education in the youth play a very important role, and every child has the right to get an equal education. We get education as a matter of course, but in Africa many children can't. Kowing and learning something is interested, I want that they know a log of things of the world as to become international people. (4) I will subscribe the money to international organizations that are providing foods for many children who are starving in the world. The reason is that I want to help them in any way, whenever I watch their terrible situations on TV. I don't want to see the sorrowful sights that children who are of an age with me or younger than me are suffering any more. (5) If I had one hundred million yen, I would donate UNICEF. Because UNICEF contribute for poor children who live in the countries at war or in the devastated area by natural disasters. I cannot go there even if I had big money and was eager to provide them food and medical care, because it is very dangerous for me. So, I will donate UNICEF which help them by various ways. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の間違いがあったら直して頂きたいです。

よろしくお願いいたします。 無事について良かったです。 お母様が喜んでいるに違いないでしょうね。 うちも弟が24日に帰ってくるので家族皆が楽しみにしてるよ。 あとは先週末に学校のクリスマスパーティーへ行ってきたよ。楽しかった。 あなたが家族と良い時間をじっくり過ごせるように願っています。 体にきをつけて。 Glad to hear that you arrived at your home safe and sound. Your mother must be very happy to could meet you. My young brother will also came back to Japan from U.S. on 24th so we are all looking forward to meet him. I went to Christmas party last weekend at school. It was good. I hope that you could spend very good time with your family in Christmas holiday. Take care of your self.

• もしあなたがいなかったら・・・の英訳を手伝ってください。

夫に感謝の意を込めて、こんな文を作ってみたいのですが、より自然な英訳に直してください。お願いします。 ☆1あなたがいなかったら、今のような幸せな生活はない(とわかっています) ☆2あなたにとても感謝しています。 ☆3私も、今まで同様一生懸命がんばるので、一緒に仲良くがんばりましょう。  ☆1. I know that without you,I could'nt live a happy life like we have (now). ☆2.I'm deeply indebted to you. ☆3.I 'm going to keep trying to do my best.

• 英訳お願いします

英訳お願いします hello there, thank you for noticing me senpai :p and that is cool that you came here to Canada as an exchange, what course were you taking and i will gladly accept that offer to get Japanese lessons for teaching more English. i have a Skype that we could use every now and again. i hope that we can be friends in the future. という文章です。海外で友達になりたい人がいたので「良かったら仲良くしてください」というような文章を送ったのですが、自分が思っている訳し方で良いのか自信がありません。彼は本当にお友達になる気があるのかわかりません。大雑把にでも構いません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします

「先月分のインボイスはまだ受領してませんが、できるだけ早めにご送付ください。以上 よろしくお願いします」 英訳は下記内容でよろしいでしょうか?ご指導をよろしくお願いします。 「We haven't received The INVOICE of last month , I would like you to send that to us as soon as possible. Best Regards,」