• ベストアンサー

大学受験、英語添削をお願いします

TOPIC:日本は食料自給率をあげるべきだ。 Im for this opinion.Japan's self-sufficiency ratio is too low nowadays.It is about 40 %,which means that Japan is quite dependent on other countries for food.There are mainly two problems. To begin with,if there happens a serious climate change,the price of food rises.Then itwill have a direct impact on food we usually eat,such as rice.When Australia experienced serious lack of rain,the price of wheet rised.Then that in Japan rised,too. Another problem is safety of food.In other countries,harmful substances which are not accepted in Japan can be used.Certainly,polluted crops are usually be got rid of at the customs.However,it sometimes happens that some of them reach kitchen.This is bad for your health. Therefore,I think we have to make efforts to raise self-sufficiency ratio for food. 全部で150語近くあります。長すぎですみません。文法、綴り、論理の面で怪しいところを指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。

noname#128428
noname#128428
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#126371
noname#126371
回答No.1

2011people TOPIC:日本は食料自給率をあげるべきだ。 I am for this opinion.Japan's self-sufficiency ratio is too low nowadays.It is about 40 %,which means that Japan is quite dependent on other countries for food.There are mainly two problems. To begin with,(1)if there happens a serious climate change,the price of food rises.Then it will have a direct impact on food we usually eat,such as rice.When Australia experienced serious lack of rain,the price of wheet rised.Then that in Japan rised,too. Another problem is safety of food. In other countries,harmful substances which are not accepted in Japan can be used. Certainly, (2)polluted crops are usually be got rid of at the customs. However, it sometimes happens that some of them reach kitchen. (3)This is bad for your health. Therefore,(4)I think we have to make efforts to raise self-sufficiency ratio for food. (1)ここは仮定法過去、もしくは仮定法現在を使いましょう。現在形を用いた仮定法というのは、比較的予想が出来る条件の場合に使います。「重大な気候変動」というのは、それが起こるのかどうかは定かではありません。なので、ここでは「比較的ありえない」というのを前提において「仮定法過去」、もしくは「仮定法現在」を用いるべきです。-3 (2)pollited crops are usually be got rid of at the customes.表現がおかしいです。beは不要です。-3 (3)ごまかしちゃいかん!「this」というのは指示語。つまり「some of them」つまり「polluted crops」ですよね?まず、これは複数形なので「these」にしないといけないので-2。また、「汚染された穀物」自体が健康に悪いのではなく、「汚染された穀物を食べること」が健康に悪いといわなければ為りません。そういう意味でごまかすな!です。-1 (4)英作文において「we」などの表現を用いた場合、「一般論」という風に扱われます。「一般論」を「私はおもう」という形はおかしいです。一般論というのは定義がはっきりしたものをいうので、「I think」は不要。-3。また、最後の結論ではあまり「I think」を用いるのを避けましょう。これはあなたの意見に対して、曖昧さを生み出してしまう傾向があります。なので、最後の結論は「~すべきなんだ!」ということ。 <全体批評> う~ん・・・実際の入試感覚で点数をつけるとしたら・・・13/25点ですね。惜しい!英作文の合格点は「6割以上!」だから、15点は欲しいところ!特に、(2)の部分の減点は少々厳しめにつけさせていただきました。論理的には非常によくかけていると思います。書き方は何の問題もないと思うので、あとは文法やちょっとしたミスを防げれば飛躍的に点数があがるはず! 具体例を使うタイミングとかは本当にすばらしいです!自信を持って望みましょう!

noname#128428
質問者

お礼

またまた添削していただきありがとうございました。話を誤魔化すなというのはそのとおりだと思いました。説明は省略しちゃいけませんね… ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします

食べものと健康、社会的地位ということばを用いて自由に論じろという問題です 文法の指摘、10/10で評価願います I think food is important for health. But Social status may cause a variety of problems. One reason is that Social status deprive a lot of poor people of an oppotunity to have food. Social status varies from country to country. if you live in a developing country , an oppotunity to have food will decrease . Another reason is that by social status you lose an oppotunity to have food and cause disease because if you can't get nutrition by eating food, you may lack nutrition. therefore, I think a lot of developed countries should help developing countries to solve social status problems.

• 英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか?

英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか? とても長いのですが、見ていただけたら嬉しいです。  英語を書くのがとても苦手なので、変な文があるかと思うのですが、  間違いを指摘していただければと思います。  どうかよろしくお願いします! 以下の文です China is different in food material and recipes in every area. A satir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food. Also there tends to be a lot of dishes which use oil. It is important to take in hot meal, so there are few cold dishes. There are 10 kinds of different ways to fry. This time, I will introduce three famous dishes among the many. Firstly, Shanghai food is called a compilation of dishes. It has a good body, is sweet, and uses a lot of oil. It's often made with home cooking. A"xiao long bao" is often eaten in Japan. Secondly, the most popular food for Japanese people for its light flacoring is Canton food. The food material are rich in variety, for example, a swallow's nest and a shark's fin. There are very many kinds of cooking. Sweet and sour pork is also eaten in Japan. Finally, If you want to enjoy a hot taste, I'd recommend a Sechuan dish to you. Sechuan dish is famous for Chinese chili bean sauce. There are lot of spicy hot dishes, so the color is red. Many of the dishes are balanced food using vegetables. I like hot dishes very much, so I like Sechuan dishes the best. It's chili sauce of shurimp is ofeten in Japan. There are many places where Chinese food can be eaten in Japan,but I really want to go to China and eat in the home of Chinese food. <日本訳> 中国は地方ごとに食材や調理法が違う。日本領にに比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つ。また、油を多く使うという傾向がある。温かい食事をとることが重視されているため、冷たいものは少ない。炒め方でも10種類の調理法がある。今回、たくさんある中で3つ有名な食事を紹介します。    まずは料理の集大成といわれる上海料理です。コクがあって甘く、油がおい。家庭料理でもよく作られている。日本でよく食べられてるものにショウロンポウがあります。    つぎに、たんぱくな味付けで日本人にもっとも人気がある広東料理です。材料はバラエティに富み、ツバメの巣やフカヒレなどがある。料理の種類がたくさんある。また日本では酢豚が食べられている。    最後は、もしあなたが辛いもの好きなら、私は四川料理をおすすめします。四川料理は豆板醤で有名。調味料、辛みのある料理が多い。だから料理の色が赤い。バランスがよい食事が多く、野菜や肉、魚を使う。私は辛い料理が好きなので四川料理が一番好きです。日本ではエビチリが食べられている。    日本では中華料理が食べられる場所がたくさんありますが、私は中国にいって本場の中華料理が食べたいです。    ↑までです。  すみません;;  どうかお願いいたします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

日本にいると、日本の状態があたりまえであるかのように思うのだが、だからといって、世界の他の場所でも同じであるとは限らない。 When you are in Japan,you take the japanese society for granted,but it is not necessary that this is the case in other countries. よろしくお願いします

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 大学受験、英作文の添削をお願いします…

TOPIC:THE LOW BIRTH RATE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLE FOR JAPAN. Im against the opinion.There are many problems difficult to solve. For example,if this low birth rate continues,Japan will have too small population.Besides,Japan is aging society.In that case,the government cannot get sufficient tax,so it has to raise tax in order to keep current level of social security.Young people will have to lead hard living and not afford to have a child.That will lead to even lower birth rate.74 Low birth rate also has a effects on educational enthusiasm.If you have only one child,you will arguablly hope that he will have high academic background to get good paid job.So many people will make their child study hard from 10 years old or so.Average academic level will rise,and companies will requre much higher abilities.There will come much diffcult time to get a good job for the non-educated. 長くなりました。こんなにwill連発でいいのでしょうか??改善のしかたを教えてください。英文(の書き方や話のつなげかた)をまずひと通り暗記したほうが早いでしょうか。

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 翻訳

お願いします。 Can we continue to import food and virtual water like this? Developing countries,where some of the food imported to Japan is produced,may not export to us in the future. They'll need all the food they produce to feed their own growing populations. In that case,we may have to produce much more of our own food in Japan. For this we will nedd a large amount of water. If that happens,we won't be able to use water as freely as we do now. You can probably understand now that our lives are sustained not only by visible water,but also by invisible,virtual water. We should keep this virtual water in mind and remember that water is a limited resource. We nedd to use it as carefully and as wisely as possible.

• 主語が単数,補語が複数

独学で英語を勉強している者です。 よろしくお願いします。 中高生向けの英語の問題集に次のような英文が出てきました。 In some countries, for example, people usually don't hold a rice bowl or anything like that in their hands when they are eating. To hold a rice bowl is not good manners in these countries. But in Japan it is good manners. 第2文と第3文において,主語が単数なのに補語が複数であるのはなぜでしょうか。

• 添削お願いします。

・He investigate the ratio of “standard workers” in Japan, and indicating that college graduates are more higher than high school graduates. ・Students who go to university even if a loan is needed is increasing to get into better company. <・彼は日本における “standard workers” の比率を調べ、それは大学卒業者の方が高校卒業者よりも高いことを示した。 ・より良い企業に就職するために借金をしてでも大学へ進学するという学生が増えている。> こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!