• ベストアンサー

この英語の歌詞は

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvlKp-76io 35秒以降の歌詞が聞き取れません。それ以前は聞き取れます。 英語の歌詞と照らし合わせても明らかに違っている気がします。 方言かなんかでしょうか。 35秒以降の歌詞は以下のようらしいです。 There is just one moon And one golden sun And a smile means Friendship to ev'ryone Though the mountains divide And the oceans are wide It's a small world after all

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

色々な言語で同じ内容を歌っているようですね。 どれが何語かはわかりませんが。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の聞き取れないところを教えてください。

Natalie Cole の Nature Boy の中の歌詞の中で3個所が 歌詞カードと違います、 A magic day... を One magic day... と歌っています。 それと、次のAnd while we spoke... もAnd as .. と聞えます 分からないのは、その行のchossing と言う単語が違う単語に 置き換わっていると思うのですが、それが聞き取れません、 教えてください。

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味が知りたい!

There's a lot on my mind so I guess that I'll take it one thing at a time, still sometimes I can't help but wonder why... Should I try and forget? ...even though next week it's something I'll regret. Or, should I try and make it last? 上の二つの文はあるバンドの歌の歌詞の一部なんですが、よくわかりません。どなたかお願いします。

• 歌詞の中の"like up there"の意味

いつもお世話になっています。 The EaglesのThe Last Resortという曲の歌詞の一節に Can't wait to tell you all, what it's like up there という部分がありますが、特にwhat以下がどうもピンときません。 いちおう最初からそのパラグラフまでの歌詞を載せておきました。 もし、上記二行の解釈などおわかりになる方などいらっしゃいましたら、是非ご教示いただければと思います。 She came from Providence the one in Rhode Island Where the old world shadows hang heavy in the air She packed her hopes and dreams like a refugee Just as her father came across the sea She heard about a place people were smilin' They spoke about the red man's way, and how they loved the land And they came from everywhere to the Great Divide Seeking a place to stand or a place to hide Down in the crowded bars, out for a good time, 『Can't wait to tell you all, what it's like up there』 And they called it paradise I don't know why Somebody laid the mountains low while the town got high

• 文構造・訳がわかりません

Apart from humility, he means that he does not find in himself a reasonably deep and clear feeling about the bearing upon one another, and upon his mind, of three things, among others : art, science, and religion. この文章です。 of three thingsとあるのでapart fromは「humility」「he means ~ one another」「and upon his mind」の3つにかかってくるのでしょうか? among以降の訳の入れる場所もよくわかりません

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 高1英語の日本語訳‥お願いします><

高1英語の日本語訳‥お願いします>< He won't change his answer and gives the correct one again,even if it means he won't get a reward. 全くわかんなくなってしまって本当に困ってます>< すみませんが よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• 英語の歌詞の翻訳をお願いします。30数年前の曲

日本でのタイトル:『哀しみのソレアード』 以下に歌詞を転記します。 単語の意味は調べて歌詞としての意味もなんとなくは判るのですが、どうも英語的な解釈が不足のため、しっくりとくる和訳になりません。 英語が得意な方、通訳をなさっている方、お手数ですがご教授お願いします。 When a child is born (Soleado) A ray of hope flickers in the sky A tiny star lights up way up high All across the land, dawns a brand new morn' This comes to pass when a child is born. A silent wish sails the seven seas The winds of change whisper in the trees And the walls of doubt.. crumble tossed and torn, This comes to pass when a child is born. A rosy hue settles all around You got to feel you're on solid ground For a spell or two no one seems forlorn This come to pass when a child is born. (Intermezzo and spoken) And all of this happened Because the world is waiting Waiting for one child Black, white, yellow, no one knows But a child that would grow up and turn tears to laughter Hate to love, war to peace And everyone to everyone's neighbour Misery and suffering would be forgotten forever It's all a dream, and illusion now. It must come true some time soon somehow All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. This comes to pass.. when a child is born. When a child is born. もし全文がダメなら、 All across the land dawns a brand new morn’ This comes to pass.. when a child is born. のところだけでも翻訳お願いします。 翻訳サイトで試したら、チンプンカンプンな訳しか得られませんでした。

• 英語をうまく和訳できません

英語をうまく和訳できません。 ネットの自動翻訳してみましたが、さっぱり意味がわかりません。 Friendship is a one way road to be traveled by two, with hand in hand, to care, to share, to forgive, and to say silently "I'm always with you". 自分の訳 → 友情と手をつないで1つの方法は二人で旅をする、 、 共有するには、許して、ケアのための暗黙のうちに"私はいつもあなたと言っている"です

• 歌詞の解釈、教えてください。

"The Rose" という歌の歌詞の一部に、分からないところが三つあります。 (1) Some say love it is a hunger An endless aching need (2) It's the one who won't be taken who cannnot seem to give (3) And the soul afraid of dyin' That never learns to live (1)は、hunger which an endless aching need. (関係代名詞が省略されている)と考えたのですが、  いまいち、意味がよくわかりません。      「愛は、飢えだという人がいる    それは、決して、満たされることがない」    と、訳してはみたのですが...。 (2)は、「????な人は、誰かに与えることをしようとしない。」と思うのですが、 "the one who won't to be taken" が、よく分かりません。 (3)は、afraid of dyin' となっていますが、この歌詞は、脚韻を踏んでいるので、正確に書くと、 afraid of death だと思います。 そこで、「死を怖れる魂は、生きることを学ぼうとしない」と訳してみたのですが、いまいち、 正しいのか、よく分かりません。(いまいち、言っている意味が、よく分かりません。) (1)、(2)もしくは(3)、いずれかでもよいので、ご解説よろしくお願いいたします。 なお、全歌詞は、次のサイトに載っています。 http://theroselyrics.com/