[英語] 間違っている箇所を教えて下さい><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I don't think the situation had changed much since I came to this town.
  • The work of India's Mahatma Gandhi made the world to realize the power of nonviolent protest.
  • Herds of cattle could be seen eat grass on the ranch in the warmth of the spring sun.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語] 間違っている箇所を教えて下さい><

1. I don't think the situation had changed much since I came to this town. (1) think (2) had (3) much (4) to this town 2. The work of India's Mahatma Gandhi made the world to realize the power of nonviolent protest. (1) The work (2) India's (3) to realize (4) of 3. Herds of cattle could be seen eat grass on the ranch in the warmth of the spring sun. (1) cattle (2) eat (3) on the ranch (4) the spring 4. I went to see the lady to complain the dog which had made so much noise last night. (1) to see (2) complain the dog (3) so much (4) last night

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. I don't think the situation had changed much since I came to this town. (2) had⇒have 私は、私がこの町に来た時から、状況があまり変わったとは思いません。 ☆「私がこの町に来た」過去の時点から今まで。 2. The work of India's Mahatma Gandhi made the world to realize the power of nonviolent protest. (3) to realize⇒realize インドのマハトマ・ガンジーの仕事は、世界に非暴力の抗議の力を認識させました。 ☆ made は、使役動詞。 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/007/#TITLE_02_02 3. Herds of cattle could be seen eat grass on the ranch in the warmth of the spring sun. (2) eat⇒to eat 牛の群が、春の太陽の暖かさの中で牧場で草を食べているのを見ることが出来ました。 ☆ 知覚動詞の受動態では、「原形」が、「to+原形」になります。 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/041/#TITLE_02 4. I went to see the lady to complain the dog which had made so much noise last night. (2) complain the dog⇒complain about/complain of 私は、昨晩とても吠えた犬について不満を言うためにその女性に会いに行きました。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/complain 【自動詞】1. b.

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な単語ばかりなのに意味がわかりません。どう訳せばいいのですか?

Living in another country, in a small town where nothing much happened yet so very much happened, made me realize there is adventure to be had in the everyday.

• 英語

I was supposed to participate in the rally of football on the day. However, I made a lot of mistakes on the morning of the day. First, I got up at time when I had to gather in the station. Next, I was not able to find the stop of the bus to go to the ground of the rally easily. Finally, I kept walking for as much as 30 minutes, because I lose my way after it had got off the bus. この文に文法上の間違いがあれば教えてください。解る方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語あってますか??&英語にしてください!!

次の英文の意味はあってますか? When I opened a door of the entrance today, my dog jumped out to road... (私が今日ドアを開けたとき、私の犬が道路へ飛び出していきました) I thought that there was my dog in a house.. (私は私の犬が家に居ると思っていました) Because I heard a bark of dog from the outside, I went forth in wonder X( (外から犬の声が聞こえたので、外にでました) My dog was run over by a car... (私の犬は車に轢かれてました) I took a dog to a hospital and had a dioctar examine a foot. (私は病院に連れて行き、先生に診てもらいました) Fortunately, the bone wasn't broken...! ><. (幸い骨折はしていませんでした。) But it seems to be difficult to walk for the time being.. ;_; (しかし当分の間歩けないそうです) I'm a shock very much... >_< (私はとてもショックです) でいいですか? あと、「暗い話になってごめんね」を英語にしてください!

• 英語の意味の違いを教えてください。

( )内の語を使って文を完成させるのですが、 (1) A: Did you see John yesterday? B: Yes. It was good to see him again. I (see, not) him in a long time. 答えが had not seen でした。なぜ havn't seen にならないのですか? また、(2) A: Did you go out to eat last night? B: No.By the time I got home, my husband had already made dinner for us. While we were eating , George (stop) by to visit us. 答えが stopped でした。 なせ had stopped じゃないのですか? すみませんが、分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。

• Ifの用法と英語の省略

親が共働きだったため、兄弟の手で育てられた筆者の物語の中で If I am now a comparativery calm and placid person, able to cope tolerably well with those problems that life always presents us with, it is,I firmly believe,due to the fact that I was allowed to grow up without too much fuss being made of me. このような文ができきます。訳には 「私は今、どちらかといえば落ち着いた穏やかな人間で、 人生がいつも私たちに突きつける問題をまあまあ処理することができるが、それは、あまり かまいつけられずに大きくなることができたためだと強く信じている。」 とあります。質問は二つで、 ・ここでのifはもし~、~だとすればという条件の意味なのでしょうか? つまり「私は今~処理することができるとすれば」の意味でしょうか? ・without too much fuss being made of me. はThey made too much fuss of me.からToo much fuss was made of me. となったものを元とするとあるのですが、なぜbeingが必要なのでしょうか? 過去分詞をつかってwithout too much fuss made of me.にはならないのでしょうか? 長々となりましたがお願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

She had said it was like the night sky when the sun has died, but the real night hasn’t yet come. I can see her reaching up to paint in the last details: careful, always accurate, until at last the ceiling is set with glittering silver against an expanse of blue-black that pulls your eye in and in for ever.(前回の終わりの部分です)                 *  *  * There is the sound of running water from the shower; the faint sound of traffic from the main street, a long way away; the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa in the little side-street over which the window opens. Florence is warm and easy and the spring air fills the room. I am lying on my bed, shoes off, staring at the plaster on the wall opposite, listening to the sounds. On the floor beside me are my things: a case with clothes, another with sketch pads and boards, inks, pens and pencils, charcoal, Conté, tubes of acrylic and watercolour and oils, brushes, linseed oil and turpentine and white spirit, rags and nibs and craft knives. More than I’ll need, I am sure, but I find it difficult to decide what not to take: some part of me hates the decision, and I always end up carrying too much. ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。 the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa in the little side-street over which the window opens. の the occasional agitated burring of a Vespa の意味がわかりません。 the occasional・・時たまの、agitate・・揺り動かす burring of a Vespa・・ヴェスパのイガ?? More than I’ll need, I am sure, but I find it difficult to decide what not to take: some part of me hates the decision, and I always end up carrying too much.についてですが、 More than I’ll need・・私が必要とするよりもっと?(More than I’ll needが文頭にきているところが文の構造としてわかりにくいです) I am sure・・私はわかっている(このわかっている、というのは次のbut I find~のことですか?) I find it difficult to decide what not to take・・何をとるべきではないということを決定することが難しいとわかる some part of me hates the decision・・私の一部は決定を嫌う I always end up carrying too much・・私は結局多く抱えてしまう(muchは副詞ですか?形容詞?) 教えてください。お願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

I seem to have bought myself time here, and I don’t know quite why I should have wanted to do that. But it’s done now. Perhaps I can call him later in the week; perhaps things will be clearer by then.(前回の終わりの部分です) I sit on the edge of the verandah to eat, and great blue-black bees zoom over the garden while I pile torn pieces of bread high with cheese and salami I’ve bought on the way back from town. I am very hungry. I had nothing to eat last night. Through my head go the things Max said, and especially the questions Julia Connell wants answered. I can’t stop going over them. Why has she picked these things? I can feel my mind floating through the questions, drifting. There is almost a physical sensation. I remember this. I remember it from very, very long ago, and I fight it, pushing it back from me. ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。 I pile torn pieces of bread high with cheese and salamiのhighは、高く、という副詞ですか? Through my head go the things Max said, and especially the questions Julia Connell wants answered. I can’t stop going over them. Why has she picked these things?のthe questions Julia Connell wants answered.の個所ですが、 つまり、Julia Connellが欲しがっている質問には答えた、ということですか?読み方としては、the questions (that Julia Connell wants )answeredになるのでしょうか?質問は答えた?(答えを出したのは自分=Alexだと思うのですが、なぜthe questionが主語になっているのかがわかりません)answerの訳し方が違うのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• わからない箇所について教えてください。

In my suitcase, I have over a hundred and fifty eleven-by-fourteen photographs which are the real reason for this trip. But I can’t tell Max that; he’d think I was mad. I have come here to try to settle myself, and to try to understand. I have the photographs, and I have some time to myself; I hope that out of these two things will come some measure of calm, or comprehension. The house, Altesa, coming back to Italy – it’s all really just an excuse to spend some time with the images which I have begun to realize trouble me so deeply. I can’t really explain it, even to myself. I just know it’s important, and that I have to resolve it one way or another. I leave the square behind me. My footsteps are muted by the rain as I walk, and I keep my eyes on the road until the valley starts to open up around me. Guy BurtのThe Dandelion Clockからの英文です。 *********************************************************** I hope that 【out of these two things will come some measure of calm, or comprehension. 】 ここは倒置ですか? it’s all really just an excuse to spend some time with the images which I have begun to realize trouble me so deeply. この英文がよくわからないのですが、allはどういう意味にとるのでしょうか? すべての、という形容詞ですか? allとan ~がでてきてわかりにくいです。 文の構造はどうなっているのでしょうか? itはto spend以下ですか? the images which(関係代名詞)I have begun to realize というかたまりですか? trouble は動詞になるのでしょうか? 意味がよくとれません。 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の勉強をしているのですが、このような問題がありました。

英語の勉強をしているのですが、このような問題がありました。 What a busy day! I ( ) anything to eat since this morning. 括弧に入る選択肢は 1.haven't 2.haven't had の2つまで絞り、自分は1を選んだのですが正解は2でした。 hadは食べるという意味があるそうですが、それだとeatと被ってしまうのではと思い、 1にしたのですが、なぜhadをつけなければいけないのでしょうか、教えてください。

• 英語の問題がわかりません

不定詞の問題なんですが I intended to watch the TV drama last night, but I couldn't. ≒I ( ) intended ( ) ( ) the TV drama last night. という問題なんですが、答えが順に had/to/watch になっています。 1番目のカッコにhadが入るのが理解できません。 理由を教えてください。 答えが間違っている可能性も否定できませんが、とりあえず、そのわけを教えてください。