Night View of the City with Lights: Can You Appreciate Its Beauty?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the breathtaking beauty of the city's night view with the mesmerizing lights.
  • Is it necessary to mention the use of lights when describing the beauty of the night view in the city?
  • Questioning the correctness of English sentences and seeking clarification on their meaning.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 can について 質問3つ

I. I want people to know how beautiful the night view of the city with the lights can be. →ライトを使った街の夜景の美しさを知ってほしい。 ここでのcanはどの用法ですか❔ 2. I want people to know how beautiful the night view of the city with the lights is. これじゃダメですか❔ 3. they should know how ever the night view is beautiful in the town. 以前から明かりという話題が出た上でこの表現をした時わざわざ「明かりを使って」という表現を付け足そうとしなくてもいいですか❔ 英検2級の英作文で翻訳使って添削してたら疑問におもったので質問します そもそもこれらの英文合ってるのかもわからないので質問します お暇な方が居られれば是非お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9725/12097)
回答No.3

以下のとおりお答えします。 >I. I want people to know how beautiful the night view of the city with the lights can be. →ライトを使った街の夜景の美しさを知ってほしい。 ここでのcanはどの用法ですか❔ ⇒このcanは、「(いかに美しいもので)あり得るか」という可能性を示す用法です。 直訳はこうなります。「私は、ライトアップされた街の夜景がいかに美しいものであり得るかを人々に知ってもらいたいです。」 >2. I want people to know how beautiful the night view of the city with the lights is. これじゃダメですか❔ ⇒ダメでではありませんが、意味は少し違ってきますね。 このisは単なる状態を示すので、直訳はこうなります。「私は、ライトアップされた街の夜景がいかに美しいか(こんなに美しいこと)を人々に知ってもらいたいです。」 >3. they should know how ever the night view is beautiful in the town (with the lights). 以前から明かりという話題が出た上でこの表現をした時わざわざ「明かりを使って」という表現を付け足そうとしなくてもいいですか❔ ⇒前からの続きということであれば、with the lightsはつけなくてもいいかも知れません。ただし、それをつけないなら、前からの流れであることを示すために、例えばthe night view をsuch (a) night view のように変えるといいかもしれませんね。 こんな感じになります。They should know how ever such (a) night view is beautiful in the town.「彼らは、そのような街の夜景がいかに美しいかを知るべきです(知ってもらいたいです)。」

その他の回答 (2)

• ベストアンサー率29% (370/1252)
回答No.2

昼間の景色と比較して夜景がすごくきれいだということを強調する意味でのcanだと思います。 普段はあんな景色だけれど明かりのともった夜景はすごくきれいに変わるからもっとみんなに知ってほしいな。 って感じかな。

• widey
  • ベストアンサー率21% (13/61)
回答No.1

>以前から明かりという話題が出た上でこの表現をした時わざわざ「明かりを使って」という表現を付け足そうとしなくてもいいですか❔ 私には、この日本語の意味が不明です。何を言いたいのか分かるように説明してください。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英語のWh―移動について

こんにちわ。英語の混成言語の文についてご質問があります。 以下の英文には、それぞれ使い方がおかしい個所があります。その個所がどこなのか、分からないところがあります。こうではないのか?この答えはおかしい、と思うところがありましたら、是非参考にさせていただきたいので、ご指摘よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)It is interesting that how some people learn languages very quickly. (2)Another thing that we don't have is Police inside the university, I couldn't understand which is their job. → 最後のwhichをwhatに。 (3)People wonder how does China with a population of 800 millions could possible be ignored during the last 22 years. →possible の主語に「人」は来ることができないので、how以降の文章は以下のようになる。 ...how could it be possible for China with a population of 800 millions to be ignored... . (4)While we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of we are surrounded with nothing exceot atoms, it is interesting to know what is the structure of an atom.

• 英語について質問です。

ある英語の本に do you know where I can find some paper for the photocopier? というフレーズがありました。 これは以下のような表現でも正しいんでしょうか? do you know where some paper for the photocopier is? なぜ I can find が必要なのかがわかりません。 ご教授ください。

• なんのcanでしょうか

For a while, but especially since I got home for the summer after my first year of college, I have been concerned about the way my mom can interact with my family. http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/07/07/auntie-sparknotes-how-can-i-get-my-mom-back-into-counseling canはなくてもよさそうに見えるのですが、なんのcanでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

誤り訂正の問題です。 1.A ruler (1which can do) anything (2he or she) (3wants) (4is) called an absolute man arch. 1→who can do 2.A wise (1and) experienced manager (2will assign) a job to (3whomever) is (4best) qualified. 3→whoever 3.I met (1a number of) people, but I did not know (2any of them) (3that) somewhat (4surprised me). 3→which 自分で解いてみましたが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• I can know...は可能?

I can know a lot of new things in Tokyo. (東京ではたくさんの新しいことを知ることが出来る。)という英文 で 「私は知ることができる」というのをI can know という言いかたはできるのでしょうか?

• 英作文について

以下について教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。 《和訳》 都市の力とは、都市がどれだけ人口を収容できるかということである。 《英文》 The ability of the city is that how much the city can accommodate people.

• 英語の質問です。よろしくお願いします。

英文の書き換えについて質問です。 "What about the number of people?"の書き換え(「世界の人口についてはどうだろう」)ですが、 "( )( )( ) the number of people in the world?"の( )の部分がわかりません。 "How many is the numeber of people in the world? ではおかしいでしょうか?教えて下さい。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• Now, whenever I am stuck, I don't g

Now, whenever I am stuck, I don't give up. I start with the assumption that I can get what I want, and just start asking the people whose business it is to know. 上記の文(特に最後の部分 and ~以降)の意味をご教示願いますでしょうか?