• ベストアンサー

英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 I have 3 more in stock, not sure when I will get more but I will definitely let you know 内容は「この商品を後10個在庫がありますか?もしなければ、近いうちに10個この商品を入荷することができますか?」という質問に対しての返信文になります。 ご教示のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あと3個在庫があります。しかし追加が入荷するかどうかは分かりません、いずれにせよ(入荷すれば)確実にご連絡を差し上げます。

cima0033
質問者

お礼

迅速なお返答に大変助かりました。 感謝致します。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello there are no more available at this time if i receive more i will let you know. Thankyou for the inquiry どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 翻訳お願いします

For you iam sure you will be getting your 2x Drivers and your Guidesman heatsink in soon too. Let me know when you get these Items. OK.? I put something extra in there for you. You might need help with it so send me message whne you get it.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 話の流れとしましては、私が送料の52ドルを払った後に実際は66ドルかかった。 だから差額を払ってほしいと言われ、では差額を払うからインボイスを送ってくださいと言った後に送られてきたのが以下のないようです。 以下の英文を翻訳願います。 no worries!!! it is only $10.00, and i thank you for agreeing to pay it but im sure i will be selling you something else in the future and we can just take care of it then , so dont worry about it !!thanks for offering to pay !! どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If any musicians are looking to get molded earplugs or molded in ear monitors, let me know, I can refer you to someone that will set you up nicely

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

海外のサイトから注文したのですが、在庫がないと言うことでしょうか? 翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. I am sorry to let you know, but we do not have any of the white/blue (or grey) serving trays available. We do have black ones or red ones in stock now. Please let me know if you would like to swap the white/bluet trays for either black or red ones, or remove them form your order completely? I can issue your invoice once I have received confirmation.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayでトラブルをおこし困っております。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 It does appear that is not advancing correctly. I can not tell exactly what it is. There are only a couple of reasons it will not advance correctly. It appears the forward wheel is working correctly. Would you zoom in closer to the advance wheel so I can see if it is the left or right wheel not working correctly. Is the stock paper you are using slick? Thanks どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Bluetoothマウス EX-G(M-XGM10BB) をWindows 10 Proのアップデート20H2後、急に使えなくなる現象が多発しています。対処方法を解説します。
  • Windows 10 Proのアップデート20H2後、Bluetoothマウスが使用できなくなる問題が発生しています。デバイスの確認や再追加を試してみても解決しない場合は、ペアリングの方法を見直してみましょう。
  • Bluetoothマウスが急に使えなくなる問題について、Windows 10 Proのアップデート20H2が原因である可能性が高いです。デバイスマネージャやペアリングの方法を確認して、問題を解決する方法を探しましょう。
回答を見る