英文の翻訳についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高2レベルの英文の翻訳について質問があります。テストの準備ができていないため、訳し方がわかりません。
  • 具体的な質問として、'learning to'の訳し方や','の働きについて疑問があります。
  • また、'just occurred to me'の意味やそれを使った表現についても教えてほしいです。ネット上の和訳サイトを見ましたが、解釈がバラバラでした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高2レベル 英文の翻訳をお願いします(2文です)

こんにちは。 明日テストがあるんですが、訳し方がわかりません(教科書はクラウンIIです)。 質問がたくさんありますが、明日テストなんです!! どうか、よろしくお願いいたします。 1. This is creativity: learning to avoid needless requirements, thinking outside the box. (1)learning toはどう訳すのでしょうか。~になる なのか、~を学ぶ どちらでしょうか?  (2),の働きはなんですか?---同格でしょうか。それとも、「すなわち」の意味でしょうか。それともandのようなやくわりでしょうか。 2. It just occurred to me that there’s another solution.  (1)justの意味はなんですか?  (2)僕が学校からもらったプリントには、物+occurre to = 人+hit on+物 と説明されていました。上の英文では、itがさすのはthat以下なので、『物=that以下』となるわけですが、この場合、that以下をどうやってhitを使って作文すればよいのでしょうか。hit on that there is・・・ としてよいのでしょうか。 ネット上の和訳サイトも一通り見ましたが、解釈がバラバラでしたので質問させていただきました。 ぐちゃぐちゃしていて読みにくいかと思いますが、ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.2

1. This is creativity: learning to avoid needless requirements, thinking outside the box. >(1)learning toはどう訳すのでしょうか。~になる なのか、~を学ぶ どちらでしょうか? ●~になる、~を学ぶ、どちらも同じことになります。  ア)「次のことが創造性だ:不必要な条件を加えずに、箱の外に出て考え(られ)るようになることだ」  イ)「次のことが創造性だ:不必要な条件を加えずに、箱の外に出て考えることを学ぶことだ」  どちらも不正解にできないはずですが、ア)の方が無難です。   >(2),の働きはなんですか?---同格でしょうか。それとも、「すなわち」の意味でしょうか。それともandのようなやくわりでしょうか。 ●thinking outside the box が分詞構文ですので、息継ぎのカンマです。  書き換えれば  This is creativity: learning to avoid needless requirements and think outside the box.  です。カンマが and の代わりをしているわけではありませんよ。 >2. It just occurred to me that there’s another solution. >(1)justの意味はなんですか? ●「今ちょうど」のカテゴリーに入るでしょう。日本語で「あ、こういうのもあるのでは?」の「あ」みたいな使い方です。  「今思いついたんですけど、こういう解法もありますね」 >(2)僕が学校からもらったプリントには、物+occurre to = 人+hit on+物 と説明されていました。上の英文では、itがさすのはthat以下なので、『物=that以下』となるわけですが、この場合、that以下をどうやってhitを使って作文すればよいのでしょうか。hit on that there is・・・ としてよいのでしょうか。 ●少し苦しい書き換えになります。  I just hit on another solution. が自然です。どうしても that 節が使いたければ、  hit on that節はダメ(前置詞の後には that 節は置けない)なので、前に同格名詞を置いて  I just hit on the possibility that there is another solution. とすれば、高2でも書けるはずです。  

その他の回答 (1)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.1

(1)learning toは learning to avoid needless requirements 2通りの解釈が可能です。 1。learning (how) to avoid needless requirements 不要な要求を避ける事(方法)を覚える。 2。to avoid needless requirementsを不定詞の副詞的用法とみる。 不要な要求を避けるために学ぶ どちらかといえば1の解釈があり得るのではとおもいます。 (2),の働きはなんですか? たとえば You learn to avoid needless requirements, thinking outside the box. とすると分子構文ですよね。 (あなたは)既成概念にとらわれず、不要な要求を避ける事(方法)を覚える。 これをlearningにして、名詞句を作っていると考えれば良いかと思います。 (1)jうstの意味はなんですか? http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=just http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=It+just+occurred 文脈によって、ちょっととか、いましがたとか、、 (2)学校の英語としてOKかどうかわかりませんが、 hit on another solutionが一番自然だとおもいます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。2

Evaluation The assumption within the model that there are separate short-term and long-term stores has been influential and is approximately correct. As we will see, it is a gross oversimplification to argue that there is a single short-term memory store(see section on working memory). It is a gross oversimplification to argue that there is a single long-term memory store(see section on types of long-term memory).It seems very doubtful that knowledge that Russel Crowe is a film star,that 2+2=4,that we had muesli for breakfast,and information about how to ride a bicycle are all stored in the same long-term memory store.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Atkinson and Shiffrin assumed that information in short-term memory represents "the conterts of consciousness,"implying that only information processed consciously can be stored in long-term memory. However, there is reasonable (if not conclusive) evidence for the existence of learning without conscious awareness of what has been learnd (this is known as implicit learning--see Chapter7). It would seem that implicit learning would be impossible within Atkinson and Shiffrin's(1968) model.

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I am trying to order on amazon. It is less expensive if I order it from Japan. That is why it is taking me so long because I do not understand the website. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文(一文)の意味を教えてください。

お世話になります。よろしくお願いします。 訳が分からないのは次の一文です。 Maybe there is a touch of humility or submission to "I get it" that is not quite there in "I got it." http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=504206 「13th May 2007, 9:07 AM」の coiffeさんの回答部分です。 後半の「there in」辺りの意味が分かるように訳して頂けると助かります。 よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文の読み方を教えてください

My elder sister is learning the PC at the university. to which it learns of what? The elder sister is learning the programming of the PC. The problem that the elder sister is doing seems to be difficult. The elder sister likes game. The elder sister is always playing a game when there is time. Therefore, it is a dream in the elder sister to do the programming of the personal computer game. I am supporting such my elder sister. の読み方をどなたかカタカナか平仮名で教えて下さい! お願いします!

• この英文を翻訳してください

It is still true that, even in this case, the phrases must be in English because there is something beyond(Japanese) words. お願いします!

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 翻訳お願いします

Alright took me awhile to find it as you never the email but I finally got it. Looks like there is a mistake on the second package. It was sent to Zimbabwe due to an error. Must have hit z on my keyboard while the country field was still highlighted or something. But the looks like the first one is good.