• 締切済み

至急訳していただきたいです!

訳していただけると助かります! 大体の意味はわかるのですが・・・ Indian food is my favorite. A good butter chicken is really a delicacy. Or a beef curry with basmati rice, perfect! It's not very well known in Canada though. Chinese and middle-east food are the most popular here, i would say. Which kinds do you enjoy? (最後の文章は「僕が言うならカナダでは中華料理や中東の料理が人気かな。君はどっちが好き?)みやいな感じでしょうか・・・?) About your statement in japanese, it does not specify that it's only one meal that i can do better, right? How would you say that? あと「そういえば12月に旅行に行くことになったんだ!とても楽しみ。あなたは今旅行に行くとしたらどんなところに行きたい?」と英語ではどういえばいいでしょうか? まるまるな質問ですみません(--;)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

・最初の文章 「僕がすきなのはインド料理です。美味しいバターチキンは本当に最高。もしくはバスマティライス付きのビーフカレーはもう言うことなし! カナダではあまり知られていないけどね。中国料理と中近東料理がここではとっても人気かな。君はどんな料理が好みですか? ※バターチキン:スープっぽいカレー料理の一種です。 http://www.delhi.co.jp/menu/webcr_image/curry-17.jpg ※バスマティライス:細長い粒のふんわり香りのあるお米でよく使われます。 http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/paulcowan/paulcowan0705/paulcowan070500163/958221-a-meal-of-madras-butter-beef-curry-served-with-basmati-rice-and-sliced-tomato.jpg ・次の文章 「君の日本語での意見だと、僕が食べられる食事は1つだけじゃないってことでいいんだよね? どういいたいのかな?」 って感じでしょうか。 ・最後の文章ですが、どこに行くのかをいいたくないのであれば I am going on a vacation in December, which is nice! Where would you like to go if you could take a vacation? 「12月に休みが取れるんだ、楽しみ。もし休みが取れるならどこに行きたいですか?」ぐらいの感じでもいいかと思います。 どこに行くのか決まっているならば I am going to ○○ in December. It will be a fun! Where would you like to go if you could travel? 「12月に○○に行きます。楽しみ! もし貴方が旅行できるならどこに行きたいですか?」 でも宜しいかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 同格? 省略?

How do you say "kakkoii" in English? It's a difficult word,that one. のthat oneのa difficult wordとのつながりが分かりません。 恐らくは a difficult wordとthat oneは同格だと思いますが It's a difficult word ( to say ) that one. と省略されてる気もします。 なんか腑に落ちないのでよろしくお願いします。 もし可能であれば 似たような例文をあげていただくと大変助かります。

• 教えてください

( )内の動詞を適切な形の分詞にしてください。 Do you the girl (sell)popcorn over there We bought bread ( bake ) just now This is a satsuMaimo (mean) sweet potato in English Curry - pan is one of the food ( invent) in japan They usually buy curry roux (import) from Japan よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 違いを教えてください

三島由紀夫の「Forbidden Colors」からの英文です。 Those of you who have gone to Kyoto do not fail to go to the Stone Garden at the Ryoanji Temple. That garden, though, is never a problem; it is beauty, pure and simple. It is a garden to strike man dumb. The amusing thing, though, is that the fine people who are so kind as to fare forth to view this august garden are not satisfied simply to be silent. 【Saying that it would not do not to say a word】, they screw up their faces trying to squeeze out a haiku. Saying that it would not do not to say a wordについて ここはSaying that it would not say a wordにすると意味合いが違ってくるのでしょうか? Sayingは分詞構文の時間「~ながら」で使われているのでしょうか?

• 至急です!明日英検なので英作文添削お願いします!

明日英検2級なので最後に書いた英作文の添削をお願いします!添削だけでもいいのですが、可能であれば点数も教えていただけたら嬉しいです! TOPIC Some people say that Japanese people do not need to study English. Do you agree with this idea? I do not agree with the idea that Japanese people do not need to study English. I have two reasons. Firstly, people should speak English in myself in the future. In fact, the technology deveroring in Japan now and we can use the trans ration software. However, smiling or reaction is important for communication. Secondly, studying English can learn about foreign culture. Many people thought studing English is important for comunication. However, learning English provider a good opportunity considering foreigh culture, In conclusion, I strongly agree this my opinon.

• 英訳をお願いします

よろしくお願いいたします。 Language is an instrument of power (those who know a language are empowered in a way that those who do not are not). 特に括弧の中のin a way that をどう訳すのか悩んでいます。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 至急 和訳してください。

This is a pen. That is a pencil. Is this a desk? Yes it is, it's a desk.

• このSomethingの使い方あってますか?

例をあげます。 A:Do you like dancing? B:I don't know.I have never danced before. A:Why not? B:It's not something I usually do. うーんなんだかうまく言えませんが・・この場合はあえて日本語で言うと「(ダンスをした事がないのは)それは私が普段やるようなタイプの事じゃない」っていう感じでしょうか。あと A:What do you mean? B:No,never mind.It's not something I have to say right now. ・・この場合もやはり「気にしないで、今すぐ言わなきゃいけないような事じゃないから」って感じのつもりです。 多分以前人がsomethingをこんな風に使っているのを見たか聞いたかしたんだと思いますが、文法でこういうのは習ってないのでちょっと不安です。 あと似た様な質問になりますが、Itを主語?として使う場合ってありますよね。 It is a wonderful dayとかIt is meとか。 以下は私がいつもびびりながらぼそっと使ってみてる言い回しですが・・somethingもこんな風に使ってますがあってますか? A:Why are you so irritated? B:My friends are ignoring me. A:Oh it's not like they are trying to pick on you.It's just that they've been so busy with school. とか・・笑 It's not something you can complain about.とかIt's something you love to do.とか。考え方あってますか???

• 英検対策です。

Some people say that large cities should have more trees to make the environment better.What do you think about that?? These days,club activities at some schools have become less popular.Do you think clua activities are necessary for school education?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ Some people say that it is difficult to reduce the amount of fuel and energy we use. What do you think about that?? Some people say that young people today do not eat enough healthy food.What do you think about that?? In Japan,there are many shops selling secondhand goods.Do you think these shops will become more poplar in the future?? yesで応えて理由を~‥ 参考にしたいのでよろしくお願いします。 2~3行で構わないです!!

• この文章の区切り方を教えてください。

今度英語の音読テストがあるのですが、下の文章の読むときの区切り方を教えてください。 the difference between these expressions is interesting in a number of ways,but the most obvious is that the japanese does not say very much at all overtly. 自分で考えた区切り方はこうです。 the difference / between these expressions is interesting / in a number of ways, / but the most obvious is / that the japanese does not say very much / at all overtly. また区切り方のコツなどがあれば教えて頂けると嬉しいです。