• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:「日曜日よりの使者」の英訳を教えて下さい)

日曜日よりの使者の英訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日曜日よりの使者の英訳を知りたい方へ
  • 日曜日よりの使者を英訳する方法とは?
  • 日曜日よりの使者の英訳をお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

The shooting star finally arrived to The west sky where the sorrow should sink into Probably you would go welcome whoever comes up from the east You could be "Messenger from the Sunday".

azabur
質問者

お礼

お返事が遅くなりまして申し訳ありません。 助かりました。 やっぱり翻訳サイトでは難しいんですね ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日曜日よりの使者

ハイロウズの日曜日よりの使者のライブバージョンは音源としてでているのでしょうか? とある結婚式の入場曲が「日曜日よりの使者」のライブバージョンでした。 とてもかっこよかったので私もそれにしたいと調べているのですが みつかりません・・・。

• 英文翻訳できる方いませんか?

こちらの英文を日本語に訳していただきたいのですが、どなたか訳していただけませんか? スマホの翻訳機能などを使ってみたのですが、直訳ばかりで意味がよくわかりません。 自分でもやってみたのですが、私の英語力では翻訳不可能でした… どなたか翻訳お願いします。 Great! Thanks for the information. We need a license for fishing and hunting here, but they are affordable and easy to acquire in USA. Do you have to worry about radiation from the meld down when eating the fish. Or do you catch and release only. By the way, we feel great sorrow for what happened to your country, and your people when the tsunami came a ashore.

• ハイロウズ「日曜日よりの使者」

この曲はCMかラジオでしか聞いた事がないのですが 先日ネット上で聞いた「日曜日よりの使者」は曲調が違いました。 (聞き間違いでなければ・・・) この曲、バージョン違いがあるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• ハイロウズの「日曜日よりの使者」

ハイロウズの「日曜日よりの使者」という曲が好きです。CMで流れる度に、日曜日よりの使者って誰だろう?と思います。歌詞の意味や曲ができた時の背景などご存じでしたら教えてください。または個人的な解釈でもかまいません。

• 翻訳 英語→日本語 お願いします

こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳して下さい。 自分でも翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、今一つしっくりくるものがありませんでした…。 I was in the nearness of you at that time. I felt as if I could even reach your body. However, although I felt you near me, I came to know you were still far from me. この英文を書いた方は日本人で、堪能ではありませんが多少英会話ができる方です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 「ご使者」と「お使者」

使者の敬称として正しいのは 「ご使者」と「お使者」のどちらでしょうか。 個人的には「お使者」が聞き慣れないのですが、 ネットで検索すると そこそこ使われているようでもあり。。。 ご存知の方、教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 英訳至急お願いします!

英訳至急お願いします! “How much does model get for being painted?”asked Hughie,as he sat down. “A shilling an hour.” “And how much do you get your picture ,Alan?” “Oh,for this I get to thousand pounds.” “Well,I think the model should have a share,”cried Hughie,laughing;“he works quite as hard as you do.” “Nonsense! Look at the trouble I go to! It is easy,Hughie,for you tolk.But you mustnt talk;Im busy.Keep quite. ” After some time the servant came in,and told Trevor that a guest wanted to speak to him. “Dont run away,Hughie.I will be back in a moment.”he said. The beggar took a rest for a moment. He looked so miserable. Hughie felt in his pockets to see what money he had. He only found a pound and some pennies. “Poor old man,”he thought,“he needs it more than I do,but I waon have much money mayself for a week or two,”and he walked across the room and slipped the pound into the beggars hand. The old man jumped,and a smile passed across his old lips. “Thank you,sir,”he said,“Thank you.” Then Trevor arrived, and Hughie left, a little red in the face at what he had done. He had to walk home because he had no money for tansportration. That night he want to the club at about 11 oclock,and found Trevor sitting by himself. “Well,Alan,did you finish the picture all right?”he asked. “Finished,my boy!”answerd Trevor; “and,by the way,that old model has become very fond of you.I had to tell him all about you-who you are,where you live,what your income is, what hopes you have.” “My dear Alan,”cried Hughie,“byt, of course,you are only jogging. Poor old man!I wish I could do something for him.I think it is terrible that anyone should be so miserable.I have got piles of old clothes at home-do you think he would like any of them? His clothes were falling to bits.” “But he looks wonderful in them,”said Trevor. “I tell him of your offer.” “Alan,”said Hughie seriously,“you painters are heartless people.” せっかく答えてもらってもその回答が意味不明な場合やふざけた書き込みなどの場合(翻訳機を使ったり、テキトーな翻訳)は、お礼はできませんのでご了承願います。 心優しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

However, from 16 April onwards, it was apparent that the Nivelle Offensive was failing and Haig came under pressure to keep the Germans occupied in the Arras sector to minimise French losses. At 04:45 on 23 April, following two days of poor visibility and freezing weather, British troops of the Third Army (VI and VII corps), attacked to the east along an approximate 9 mi (14 km) front from Croisilles to Gavrelle on both sides of the Scarpe. The 51st Division attacked on the northern side in heavy fighting on the western outskirts of Roeux Wood and the chemical works. On their left, the 37th Division, attacked the buildings west of Roeux Station and gained the line of their objectives on the western slopes of Greenland Hill, north of the railway. On the left of the main British attack the 63rd Division, made rapid progress against Gavrelle and secured the village. To the south of the Scarpe and east of Monchy-le-Preux the 29th Division gained the western slopes of the rising ground known as Infantry Hill. The Cojeul river marked a divisional boundary within the VI Corps. Guémappe on the north side of the river was the objective of the 15th Division, attacking east from Wancourt towards Vis-en-Artois.

• 海外アーティストにファンレターを書きたいのですが…

Adamlambertにファンレターを書きたいと思います。 翻訳機を使ってみて英訳したのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方 お手数ですが大至急添削をお願いします! Adamlambertへ はじめまして。 私は日本に住んでいる18歳の◯◯です。 大阪のmeet&greetのときにお会いした、髪の毛がとても短い女の子です。 覚えていますか? あなたの歌は全て魅力的で、大好きです。 私は毎日あなたの歌を聴いています。 あなたの歌を聴いて あなたの力強い声に感動しました。 忙しいかもしれませんが、 もし良かったら、また来日して下さい。 正直でお茶目なアダムが大好きです。 ずっと応援しています。 本当にありがとう。 ◯◯より Dear Adam Lambert How do you do? I am ◯◯ of 18 years old which lives in Japan. I am the girl who met you at the time of meet&greet of Osaka and whose hair of hair is very short. Do you remember? All your songs are attractive and favorite. I hear your song every day. Your song was heard and it was impressed by your voice. Although I may be busy, please visit Japan, if you are good. I love honest and lovely Adam. I continue aiding. Thank you very much. From ◯◯

• The↑HILOWS↓ 日曜日よりの使者のカラオケ版

友人の結婚式でHONDAのCMの日曜日よりの使者を歌いたいのですが、 この曲のインストゥルメンタルはあるのでしょうか?? どうしても必要なのですが、インストがない場合、 ボーカルフェーダ等でつくることも考えていますが、 そういうソフトはあるんでしょうか?? できない場合、最終的にカラオケにいって録音するしかないのですが、 その前にどなたかいい知恵よろしくお願いします。