• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

I'll make one after I'm done with work. What is your facebook name?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

仕事片付いたらいっちょ作ってみるかな。フェイスブックには何て登録してるの?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Of course Your work is beautiful and that is what matters to me! Can we try that on a shirt for you? I'll tag you. If it sells, then I'll pay you to do more!! Can you email .png?

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Hey! It's Emily. I absolutely love your art, especially the colorful deer one! I'd really like to try illustrated art in our store (shirts & tanks) to take it to the next level with unique drawings of landscapes, animals and even some badass characters. All within this wild west, southern living story. We run hundreds of dollars of ads each week and I can tag you in everything you make so you'll get exposure for your work too. Lmk what you think! We'd love to feature some of your work! Work like this is something we are looking for.... Would you like to work together? We could try the deer first?

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 日本語に直してください><

日本語に直してください>< "I guess it's possible. I distrust "scientific figures" after the whole "global warming" lie. However, the only ulterior motive I see for this one is the removal of? all the criticism received for killing dolphins. What could be the grander scheme?" お願いします

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先からメールが来ました。フェイスブックアカウントの件です。なんとなくはわかりましたが正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 My name is David from aaaa , and I ‘ll assist you with media contents. So please let me know if you need any help, and I’ll update you with ftp access soon. Here is your facebook url “https://www.facebook.com000000” go to that page and like it first and we will make you as an admin.

• 至急! 日本語に訳して下さい!

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい! This is my most recent list of markdowns, maybe this will help to decide on great value markdowns. The far right colum is how many is have in stock. The best question would be is what are you after? A? B? C? D? What is your price point that you want to stay in? Is there a time that Tanaka can schedule to be in the store? Can he arrive at the store at 7:00AM? I can then have an employee work with him before we open at 10:00AM.