英文の見直しをお願いできませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自信のない方は頼むことができますか?私は英文を見直して欲しいです。
  • 「これと同じ欠陥について、過去に8Dレポートを受け取りました。欠陥品の数量は減りましたが、完全になくなってはいません。そのため、出荷前の検査はやめることができません。さらなる対策を検討し、新たに8Dレポートを発行してください。お願いします。
  • 英文の見直しをお願いできますか?「これと同じ欠陥について、以前8Dレポートを受け取りました。その結果、欠陥品の数が減少しましたが、完全に解消されていません。そのため、出荷前の検査をやめることはできません。さらなる対策を検討し、新たに8Dレポートを発行してください。お願いいたします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自信が無いので英文の見直しをお願いできませんか?

「」内の文章を英訳してみました。 しかし、自信が無いのでどなたか見直しして頂けませんか? 「これと同じ内容の欠陥について、私たちは過去に8Dレポートを受け取っています。 その後、欠陥品の数は減りました。しかし、完全に無くなっていません。 その為、私たちは出荷前の検査をやめる事が出来ない。 更なる対策を検討するとともに、新たに8Dレポートを発行してください。」 About the defect of the same contents as this, we have received 8D report in the past. The quantity of the defect product decreased afterwards. But, it is not lost completely. Therefore we can't stop inspection before shipment. Please consider further measures, and issue 8D report newly. 何卒、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいと思います。 1。「これと同じ内容の欠陥について、私たちは過去に8Dレポートを受け取っています。 In the past, we have received an 8D report concerning similar defects in our products. 2. その後、欠陥品の数は減りました。しかし、完全に無くなっていません。 After that, the number of defective products went down, but not to zero. 3. その為、私たちは出荷前の検査をやめる事が出来ない。 For that reason we have to continue with the preshipment inspection. 4. 更なる対策を検討するとともに、新たに8Dレポートを発行してください。」 We would appreciate it if you could advise further measures, and issue a new 8D report. とも。

iitiko592000
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 回答いただいた英文をミックスして 完成度を上げることが出来ました。 またよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の見直しをお願いできませんか?

英文を作ってみました。 「」内の内容が伝わる様にしたいのですが 自信が無いので見直しをお願いできませんか? 3 pcs of defective parts were found from the lot which was before you have started to prepare by the 8D report which was issued in March. I am going to return them to you, so please send me the replacement. I am going to use UPS ACCOUNT NO. xxxx for the return, would you be OK with that? 「あなたが3月に発行した8Dレポートによる対策が行われる前のロットから、3個の欠陥品が見つかりました。 それを返却するので代替え品を送ってください。 返却にはUPS アカウントナンバー xxxx を使用しますがよろしいですか?」 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文ビジネスメール。失礼でないか添削願います。

相手の発送遅延で何度かやりとりしています。あたりは柔らかく、しかし断固とした感じを目指したのですが…。以下がその文章です。 We saw about the email. We appreciate your response to our repeated requests. However, we don't agree about the manufacturing of the product for K. We just asked you to hold the delivery of K. I think you said that, too. We consider that you decided to postpone the manufacture. Therefore we will stand only the shipment charge which was originally intended.

• この英文の和訳お願いします.

More specifically we consider the weight functions of the following form: wi(x)≡wi(d^2k) where wi(d^2k) is assumed to be continuous together with its first m derivatives with respect to d. です. weight functions : 重み関数 d^2k       : dの2k乗 derivatives   : 微分 です.よろしくおねがいします.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文の下線部分に入る英単語なのですが

1.________to the left, you will find the office of the Net Audio Company next to the New Port Hotel. (A)Turn (B)Turns (C)Turning (D)Turned 2.Inflation_______high, many people are worried about the increase in the price of gas during the holiday season. (A)being (B)is (C)are (D)has 3.________we believe in the quality of our products, all of our merchandise is completely guaranteed. (A)Although (B)Because (C)If (D)While 4.The research found__________demand for frozen food products differed considerably from season to season. (A)when (B)which (C)that (D)while という問題があるのですが、実線部分に入るものは 1.A 2.A 3.C 4.C で合っていますか?

• 文の構造と和訳

VOAの一節なんですが二行目の,and so characterizing以下が わかりません。どの部分が主語で訳はどうなりますか? それより前は「火星に行けるかは問題ではなくなった、いつ行くか 宇宙飛行士をどのようにして守るかが問題だ」というような意味だと思いますが... 火星探査のお話のインタヴューの部分なのですがどなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I think it’s never really been a question of if we can go to Mars. It’s a matter of when we go, how do we best-protect our astronauts, and so characterizing the radiation environment in terms of the types of radiation that we observe and when it’s the worst and when we’d need to take precautionary measures, I think, is one of the things that we’re, we’re learning from RAD.

• 和訳がわかりません

We mentioned knowledge engineering as one of the newly emerging discriplines sparked by the Information Age, similar to how the Industrial Revolution gave rise to mechanical and electrical engineering. Let us quote Peter Druker once again : The knowledge we now consider knowledge proves itself in action ・・・・・以下略 上記の文の訳が特にわかりにくく困っています。 とりあえず私の作成した和訳です。 「我々は産業革命が機械・電子工学を生じさせた技法に類似した情報時代によって脚光を浴び、新たに現れた訓練の一つとして知識工学について言及した。Peter Drukerの論文をもう一度引用しよう。我々が今熟考している知識の知識は行動においてそれ自身を供給する。」 細かい疑問点に関しては以下の通りです。 We mentioned knowledge engineering as one of the newly emerging discriplines sparked by the Information Age, similar to how the Industrial Revolution gave rise to mechanical and electrical engineering. どこまでが主語なのかが曖昧です。 Let us quote Peter Druker once again Let us~という文はどのように和訳したらいいのでしょうか? The knowledge we now consider knowledge proves itself in action 短い文章ながら主語述語関係などがつかみづらいです。 とても困ってます。ご教授願います。

• 海外の方とオークションをしているのですが・・・

現在、海外の方とオークションを行っております。 翻訳サイトを見ながら、進めていたのですが。 以下の文が正しく読取れている自身がありません。 どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 翻訳サイトから読取ったところには 商品を送った後の受領書とお問い合わせ番号を落札者へ送ってくださいとあるのでしょうか。<番号>も一緒に落札者へ送るのか、 それとも銀行におくるのか迷っています。 We have concluded the procedure for the transfer of the full payment to your account with authorization code: <番号> Based on our security measures for the protection of our customers,the payment transfer has been encrypted with a password prior to the receiver of the proof of shipment by our client. We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you have sent the scanned receipt of shipment to Mr <名前> you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below. This is the new directive from our Risk Management Team. You can go ahead now to ship out the item to Mr <名前>. The CITIBANK MANAGEMENT will send you the password to activate your bank account within the next 72 hours of your sending the evidence of shipment to your buyer THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The second feature seen from Fig.11 is that the profile of R(e,0) does not depend significantly on r_p (for r_p=0.005 to 0.0002). Only an exception is found near e≒1, but this is, in some sense, a singular point in R(e,0), which appears in a narrow region around e≒1 ( in fact, for e=0.9 and 1.2, there is no appreciable difference between r_p=0.005 and 0.0002). Thus, neglecting such fine structures in R(e,0), we can conclude that R(e,0) does depend very weakly on r_p. In other words, the dependence on r_p of <P(e,0)> is well approximated by that of <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28). Now, we will phenomenalogically show what physical quantity is related to the peak at e≒1. We introduce the collisional flux F(e,E) for orbits with e and E, where E is the Jacobi energy given by (see Eq. (15)) E=e^2/2-(3b^2)/8+9/2. (31) The collisional flux F(e,E) is defined by F(e,E)=(2/π)∫【‐π→π】p_col(e,i=0, b(E), τ)dτ. (32) From Eqs. (11) and (31), we obtain <P(e,0)>=∫F(e,E)dE. (33) In Fig.12, F(e,E) is plotted as a function of E for the cases of e=0, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0. We can see from this figure that in the case of e=1 a large fraction of low energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate compared to other cases (even to the cases with e<1). In general, in the case of high energy a solution for the three-body problem can be well described by the two-body approximation: in other words, in the case of low energy a large difference would exist between a solution for the three-body problem and that in the two-body approximation. As shown before, this difference appears as an enhancement of the collisional rate. Thereby an enhancement factor peak is formed at e≒1 where a large fraction of low-energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate. よろしくお願いいたします。