• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

again? don't do that ! you are hitting to my weakest point :) I cannot stand looking at you ;) どういう意味ですか? SNSサイトに投稿したプリクラについてのコメントです。

• lexs2
  • お礼率30% (110/357)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

また? 私の最弱点を衝いている。:)  (=ニッコリ)   あなたの写真を見ていられない;)  (=ウィンク)     意味 あなたの写真を見ると、ふらふらっとする、後は絵文字で、、、(=最大級の賛辞)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いいたします。 以前にも宿泊したことがあり、懇意にしてもらったHOTELの方になにかお土産を 持っていこうと思い、予約確認メールのついでに 「I would like to bring a Japanese souvenir to you. Is there the thing which you want in something Japanese? for example “SAKE” etc...  Do you like SAKE? I'm looking forward to going to your lovely hotel again.」 と送りました。 返事は、 「Sake?? Ohhh thank you, but may be they don't let you bring anything liquid in the luggage... don't worry....but to answer you: I..never had a bottle ofsake in my bar..... See you soon,」 とのことです。 英語が得意ではないので、どういう意味合いなのかわかりません。 飲んだことがないから、持って行くと喜ばれるのでしょうか? それともやんわり好きじゃないと断られているのでしょうか? 誰か教えていただけませんか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 前置詞の使い方

Where do you live in?と Where do you live? の違いは何ですか。 What are you looking at?と What are you looking? の違いは何ですか。 Where do you want to go to?と Where do you want to go?の違いは何ですか。 Where are you sitting on?と Where are you sitting?の違いは何ですか。 これらの例に関わらず、イディオムの前置詞を使う場合と使わない場合の違いが分かりません。 どうぞ、教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• これは何故ing系になる?

英検3級目指して勉強してる社会人です。 テキストにこうありました。 「look forward to~ ~を楽しみにまつ」 それで [My parents are ( ) forward to seeing you again. この中のかっこの答えは「looking」だったのですが なぜlookではなく、ing系のlookingを 使うのかどうしてもわからないのです。 どうか教えてくださいませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.