• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

「インボイスを確認しましたが、下記内容を訂正お願いします」 英訳は以下内容でよろしいでしょうか?  「I've already checked the Invoice and Please correct the contents as following.」

• LCQ
  • お礼率85% (48/56)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

日本人なので日本語では充分理解できますが、そのまま英語に直訳すると論理に飛躍が生じて少し違和感を感じます。 「確認した」に「間違いを認識した」という意味を持たせないと、なぜ訂正しないといけないのかが先方にうまく伝わらないような気がします。 I have found some wrong contents in your Invoice. Please correct as below: はどうでしょうか?

その他の回答 (3)

• snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.3

I've already checked the Invoice and Please correct the contents as following. ..........as follows. as followingとは言いません。as follows.です。文法的に正確なことは分かりませんが、このasは主語になっています。以下のような使い方もあります。 as is expected,  予想されたように as is clear,    明らかなように

LCQ
質問者

お礼

丁寧にご教示頂き 有難うございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

I've already checked the Invoice. Please correct the contents as the following.

LCQ
質問者

お礼

ご回答 有難うございました。

回答No.1

いいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

「先月分のインボイスはまだ受領してませんが、できるだけ早めにご送付ください。以上 よろしくお願いします」 英訳は下記内容でよろしいでしょうか?ご指導をよろしくお願いします。 「We haven't received The INVOICE of last month , I would like you to send that to us as soon as possible. Best Regards,」

• 英訳をお願いします

「下記添付書類、ご確認の上、ご返答お願いいたします。」 英訳は下記内容で宜しいでしょうか?ご指導を宜しくお願いします。 「About the accompanying documents as below, Please kindly check and confirm me by return」

• メールの英訳をお願いします

ご注文について既にA工場に催促しました、出荷日が判明次第にご連絡します。 英訳は下記内容で宜しいでしょうか? 「We've pressed A Factory for your order, and we'll inform you for shipping schedule as soon as possible.」

• 英訳(ビジネス)、これは合ってますか?

英訳(ビジネス)、これは合ってますか? 他にいい表現があったら教えてください。 『今回の船積は下記の注文品も含まれているか教えてください。』 Please advise if this shipment includes these following orders.

• 英訳をお願いします

「Aさんの指示により ヤマト便にて Bをお送りいたします。ご査収の程 よろしくお願いします。」 英訳は下記内容でよろしいでしょうか? 「I'll arrange to send B to you by AIR YAMATO at Mr.A's request, Please check and receive.」

• 英訳をよろしくお願いします

インボイスAとBについて 下記添付インボイスAとBを確認お願いします。 インボイスAの品物は 2012年3月に既に届きました。 以上 よろしくお願いいたします。 英語勉強中ですが、力不足で上記内容の英訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳が間違っていたら教えてください!

異文化が行き交う、国際的な環境で働いてきました、を英訳するには I've been working in intercultural and international surroundings. でよいでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。 自分もアルクのサイトを使いながら訳してるのですが、自信がなくて。。。l 宜しくお願いします。 Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. So you can remit the amount into my account. The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel. ? Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details. ? The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel. ? As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete. ? I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest. It has to be pasted on the parcel. ? As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel. ? O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.

• メールの英訳お願いします。

英語勉強中で、力不足で下記メールの英訳をご指導お願いします。 A1プロジェクトの入札資格審査書類を下記に添付します。 尚、品質管理部責任者の概略は下記の通りです。 Attached please find the documents for register the A1 project. In addition,The Quality Departement Key functions personnel reaume as following.

• 英訳つくりました。あまり上手く伝わっていないようなのでご意見お聞かせください

海外ショップで買い物したところ、正しいオーダー内容でインボイスがメール返信されました。ところが商品に同梱されたインボイスは、数が全く不足しており商品も同様でした。 意図的にやっているとしか思えません。 両方のインボイスを画像添付(後者のインボイスに赤字でオーダーした正しい数、不足数を記載)し不足分を送るよう頼んだのですが以下の通り埒があきません。 2つの画像を使って確かに先方が送っていない事を上手く言いたいのですが英語力がないため上手くいかないようです。 どのような英文で再度アタックしたら良いかお力をお貸しください。 私が送った文 Hi, I would like to make an inquiry about my order. Order #XXXX I have just received the package on January 30. but regretfully the following goods were not enclosed in the package. look at the attachment. file name:(my order #XXXX) A red characters is my order quantity. file name:(Invoice in package) Invoice that arrived with package would like you to check up your record and send missing 15 pcs as soon as possible. I would appreciate your help on above matter. Item : AA Quantity : 6 Item : BB Quantity : 4 Item : CC Quantity : 5 Total Quantity : 15 Kind regards, ***** ***** 先方からの返答 Hello, We apologize for the confusion. I have looked up your account and it is indicated that the products you are missing are more than likly at customs. I would advise you to try and contact them.