• ベストアンサー

訳し方を教えてください。

An inspection team carefully checks each car to make sure the car has been built according to the rules and is safe for driving. この英文の訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願 いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

検査チームは、車が規則に従って、しかも運転において安全なように作られていること確認するために各車を注意深くチェックします。

yucyun
質問者

お礼

回答頂きありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の和訳と解説をお願いします。

A critical analysis has been conducted; this is a qualitative approach with a rating for each constraint that can be 0,1or 2 according to the gravity. 和訳と、できれば少し文法的解説をお願いしたいです。 セミコロンはこの文中ではどのような意味でしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 現在完了について

I (  ) Nikko three years ago. 正解はvisitedでしたがhave visitedかと迷いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。 He (  ) to Osaka last week. 正解はwentでしたがhas been toの形かと迷いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。 There (  ) a car in front of my house since yesterday.  正解はhas beenでしたがwasかと思いました。 どう考えればよかったですか。

• 和訳お願いします

1.It has been hard to concentrate on my studies lately because a road is being built in front of my house.

• 教えてください

He had to struggle to “keep any food, medicine or fluid down which has resulted in him been in a lot of pain,” according to his mom. という文があったのですが、whichは前の文全体にかかっているのですよね?その場合whichの前にコンマが必要ではなかったでしょうか?あと、 has resulted in him beenの文法的解説もお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

The more carefully nature has been studied, the more widely has order been found to prevail, while what seemed disorder has proved to be nothing but complexity; until, at present, no one is so foolish as to believe that there are any real accidents, in the sense of events which have no cause. -THOMAS HENRY HUXLEY, Introduction 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです🙇‍♀️

• シャットダウン時

こんにちは。 さっそく質問ですが、シャットダウンした時に A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent amage to your computer. iRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed hardware or software. isable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe Mode to remove or disable conponents, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then selecct Safe Mode. とでてき、終了できなくなるのですが、どう対処すればよいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。需要

1I call the car dealer and and he tould me (on the )that the demand for Preus123 I ordered is so strong that Toyota/the manifacturer hasn't been keeping up with production.soI have to wait for my delivery of my new car untill next month. 2According to the car dealer, Toyota has been strugling/is strugling to keep up with the demand for the Preus 123 I ordered, so~ 1「僕が注文したプリウス123(特定の一台ではなくその車種全体)の需要が高くて、トヨタ/製造会社は生産に追いつけていない。」 2「ディーラーによると、僕の注文したプリウス123への需要に対応しきれていない/需要に追いつけていないらしい。だから~」 のような文なのですが、特定の一台ではなくとする場合には a~とすべきなのでしょうか?また1をhasn't been able to~と表現した方が良いか(nuance的にどう変わるか)、単にcan not keep up with~とした方が良いのか訂正があればして頂き、説明して頂ければ幸いです。そしてexceedを使えば1及び2はどう表現すればよいでしょうか?1及び2は共に「需要が供給/生産を上回っているから待たないといけない」という意味なのですが、長文ですが宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳できません。

和訳できません。 単語のはっきりした意味と、SV..の文法がはっきりわからないため、下記の文章が訳せません。どなたかお願いいたします。 A corrective action has been issued re-training all associates personnel to Inspection Procedure. 文章はこれだけです。corrective action と re-training all associates personnelは同じことを言っているのでしょうか、、、??

• An object has fallen into the product.

宜しく御願いします。 An object has fallen into the product. は、どのような訳になりますでしょうか? If any of the following conditions occur, unplug the product from the electrical outlet and replace the part or contact your authorized service provider: The power cable, extension cord, or plug is damaged. An object has fallen into the product. The product has been exposed to water. The product has been dropped or damaged.

• a car that is in my name

I refuse to have him drive a car that is in my name when he has been smoking. https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/dear-prudence-my-teenage-son-only-wants-to-smoke-pot.html a car that is in my nameとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします