• ベストアンサー

訳してもらえませんか?

rem dat pic i told you to send me..? 本文そのままコピーしましたが、 datはthat、picはpictureですよね? Remとはいったいなんなんでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

>Remとはいったいなんなんでしょうか? Rememberですね。 「写真送ってって言ったの覚えてる?」

gye67567
質問者

お礼

わーー!!!Rememberですか! ありがとうございます♪

関連するQ&A

• 否定のusuallyとsend me, send to me

質問がいくつかあります。わかりものだけでも構いませんので、おしえてください。 質問1 否定するときのusuallyはそのままですか? あとalwaysも。 たとえば、 私は普段jazzをあまりきかない。でも、音の雰囲気が好きだ。 というときはI dont listning to jazz usually, but i like ....わかりませんでした。 usuallyやalwaysは否定のときも使えますか? あと配置がわかりません。 教えてください。 質問2 あと、send me とsend to meの違いをおしえてください普段send meをよくつかいます。 質問3 私の古い写真をあなたに送るよ。 と いうのを、 I'll send you my old picture. なのかIll send my old picture to you. 普段send使うときはすぐあとにyouや me としてしまいますが何かの翻訳でためしたら 後者のような配置で訳されました。どちらただしいのですか? 教えてくださいお願いします

• 言い換え表現で・・・・

He said to me,"You are right."= He told me that I was right. なんでI wasrughtになるんでしょうか?? 困ってます。。

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• 話法

間接話法の文になるように英文を完成させる問題です。 ・Tom said to me, "I'm going to leave for Canada tomorrow" Tom told me that______________________. ・Bob said to me,"Where do you want to go today?" Bob asked me_________________________. ・Betty said to us,"I enloyed playing tennis with you yesterday" Betty told us that________________________. ・Kenta said to us,"What are you doing here?" Kenta asked us___________________________________. ・Janet said to me,"I bought a bag a week ago" Janet told me that__________________________________. 多くてすいません。お願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 関係代名詞の質問です

次の文の(    )に最も適するものを選びなさい。 I will read the book (    ). 1 that you told me 2 which you told 3 you told me about 4 which told me tell は2重目的語をとるので1番かとも思いましたが、you told me the book という文章で考えたときに「あなたは私にその本を話す」となり変なので、3番だと考えました。しかし、自信がありません。 お分かりになる方教えてください。

• 【至急 英文→日本語】文章を訳して下さい。

以下文章です。 First and foremost I have to tell you that you don' bother, you can send me an email anytime... On the other hand, thank you very much for pictures are really nice. We spent nive time with, enjoying on your culture and presence, We hope to repeat it again. Could you send the picture by phone?, using for example what's up app? I send you a huge hug, remember keep in contact it's necessary to feel friendship...

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• 英語の歌詞でわからないところがあります。

"Paper Roses" の歌詞で分からないところがあります。 教えてください。 I realized the way your eyes deceived me with tender looks that I mistook for love So take away the flowers that you gave me And send the kind that you remind me of の"So take away..." 以下が分かりません。 (1) そもそも、これら ( take away と send )の主語は    "I" なんでしょうか。"you" なんでしょうか。       (『あなたがくれた花を「私が」取り去ってしまうわ。』なのでしょうか。    『あなたがくれた花を「あなたが」持って行ってください』(命令形)なのでしょうか。) (2) "the kind that you remind me of" の意味が分かりません。    「あなたを見ると、思い出すこと」といった解釈でよろしいんでしょうか。     "take away the flowers that you gave me and send the kind that you remind me of" の解釈(訳) よろしくお願いいたします。 m(_ _)m