• ベストアンサー

大学の物理で解いてほしい問題があります

少し英語です。 we are at 35°28'26",139°35"22'.first give the angles in radians instead of degrees and then express this in (1)球座標 (2)円柱座標 (3)デカルト座標 できれば計算過程もお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • FT56F001
  • ベストアンサー率59% (355/599)
回答No.2

ヒントだけ (1)緯度35°28'26"=(35+28/60+26/3600)゜,経度139°35"22'をラジアンに直す。 (2)地球の半径をRとして球座標で表す。 (3)球座標から円柱座標に変換(Zが決まる) (4)円柱座標からデカルト座標に変換(x,yが決まる) ただ,横浜国立大学なら,これくらい自分で解けなきゃ

marbsgt
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 ただまだ教科書も参考書も生協に入荷してないうちに提出期限が来るので^^;

その他の回答 (1)

• f272
  • ベストアンサー率46% (8026/17154)
回答No.1

角度をラジアン表示するのは簡単だけれど,それを別の座標系であらわすのはどんな座標系か決められていなくてはなりません。 デカルト座標といわれても,いろいろあるので,それを特定してください。 35度28分26秒=35+28/60+26/3600度=(35+28/60+26/3600)*π/180ラジアン 139度35分22秒も同様。

marbsgt
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 特定してみます。

関連するQ&A

• we are in to とは何ですか?

[新TOEICテスト でる模試 もっと600問] 別冊 解答・解説 (1), P79 に、以下の文章があります。 In compliance with cultural heritage policies, we have preserved the building we are in to give our guests a memorable feel of the city. 文化遺産政策に準じ、町の印象的な記憶をお客様に届けるべく、私たちは建物を保存しています。 これが理解できません。個別の部分は理解できますが、それを接続している「we are in to」が理解できません。以下の文章なら理解できます。 We have preserved the building. Because, we want to give our guests a memorable feel of the city. なぜ、こう記述せずに「we are in to」と記述しているのか、なぜ「in」が必要なのか、が理解できません。私の感覚では、in は「We are in the park.」のような使い方をします。よって、in の直後に「to 動詞」が続く文法は理解できません。 インターネットで検索しても理解できなかったため、質問させていただきます。この文法の構造を教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 進行形の問題

問1:( )にam,are,is,was,wereのいずれかを入れ文を完成させよう (1) Mike ( ) playing the drums in the studio now. (2)Where ( ) Jessica practicing the hula at the time? (3)I ( ) relaxing in the living room then. 問2:( )内の語を適切な形に変え文を完成させよう。 (1)I (be) (write) a letter to my parents now. (2)We (be) (eat) lunch at the time. (3)Mike (be) (study) Japanese in the classroom now. (4)(be) Jessica (sleep) in her room now? (5)Saori (be) (watch) TV then.

• 英訳:代名詞の使い方について

日本人のなかには、街で外国人に会うとすぐ英語で話しかける人が多いし、また、外国人に対しては英語で話すべきだと考えている人も多い。そのような人たちは、日本の大学生は外国人に英語で道を教えることもできないと嘆いたりする。それよりも、外国人に話す機会があったら日本語で話し、そのうえでもし英語ができたら英語で話せばいいと思う。 この英訳なんですが、合っているかどうか添削お願いします。特に,oneとかhimとかの代名詞の使い方が合っているかどうかが知りたいです。 There are many Japanese who speak to a foreigner in English as soon as they see him and there are also many Japanese who think they should talk to one in English. Such people complain that Japanese college students can't even tell one the way. Instead, if we have a chance to talk to one, we should talk in Japanese and then , talk in English if we can.

• that's on her

If your sister-in-law wants to give in to her mother's manipulations and host a Thanksgiving dinner instead of you, then that's on her. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2015031-p3 that's on herのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• RSVP

We received a wedding invitation in the mail today from my husband's nephew. First of all, we are to RSVP by tomorrow. RSVPは「返信する」という意味でしょうか?replyと言うのとは何か違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以前大阪外国語大学の入試の英語で、写真に関する内容についての出題があっ

以前大阪外国語大学の入試の英語で、写真に関する内容についての出題があったようなのですが、一部どう訳すべきか不明なところがあります。もしよろしかったら訳を教えてください。 ?with the twentieth century receding quickly behind us, we are gradually shifting from the analogue world of roll film that dominated the last hundred years to a brave new degital world where the image is coded on computer chips -- whether in still cameras or in the video camera. の最後の方、-- よりあとのwhether から最後まで。 単に「(それが)いまなおカメラの中にしろ、ビデオカメラの中にしろ」でいいのでしょうか? ?Are we, in the 21st century and as a result of the digitization of images, at a point where we might say that from this degital moment, photography is dead? 自信がないのが、from this degital momentの部分なのですが、よろしかったら全体の中に含めて訳をしていただけるとありがたいです。 ?The difference lies, then, in the kind of belief we bring to the image, the kind of knowledge-assumption we make about what an image represents to us. これは全訳をお願いしたいのですが、特にこのknowledge assumptionです。何か適当な訳がありましたら宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。

下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, because of your first order, we have to make a phone call to check your order. Pls give us a phone number where we are able to contact you fast and finish your order. よろしくお願いします。

• ある大学の過去問をやっているのですが訳をお願します

ある大学の過去問のやり直しをしたいのですが和訳が無いのでどなたか訳していただけませんか?長文ですがよろしくおねがいします。 AMERICANS are creating the biggest change in a hundred years in how we build cities. Every single American city that is growing, is growing in the fashion of Los Angeles, with multiple urban cores. These new hearths of our civilization—in which the majority of metropolitan Americans now work and around which we live—look not at all like our old downtowns. Buildings rarely rise shoulder to shoulder, as in Chicago's Loop. Instead, their broad, low outlines dot the landscape like mushrooms, separated by greensward and parking lots. Their office towers, frequently guarded by trees, gaze at one another from respectful distances through bands of glass that mirror the sun in blue or silver or green or gold, like antique drawings of "the city of the future." Our new city centers are tied together not by locomotives and subways, but by jetways, freeways, and rooftop satellite dishes. Their characteristic monument are the atria reaching for the sun and shielding trees perpetually in leaf at the cores of company headquarters, fitness centers, and shopping plazas. The landmark structure in these new urban areas is the celebrated single-family detached dwelling, the suburban home with grass all around that made America the best-housed civilization the world has ever known. I have come to call these new urban centers Edge Cities. They contain all the functions a city ever has, although in a spread-out form that few have come to recognize for what it is. They are a vigorous world of pioneers and immigrants, rising far from the old downtowns, where little save villages or farmland lay only thirty years before. Edge Cities represent the third wave of our lives pushing into new frontiers in this half century. First, we moved our homes out past the traditional idea of what constituted a city. This was the suburbanization of America, especially after World War II. Then we wearied of returning downtown for the necessities of life, so we moved our marketplaces out to where we lived. This was the malling of America, especially in the 1960s and 1970s. Today, we have moved our means of creating wealth, the essence of urbanism—our jobs—out to where most of us have lived and shopped for two generations. That has led to the rise of Edge City. About a century ago, when we took Benjamin Franklin's picturesque mercantile city of Philadelphia and exploded it into a nineteenth-century industrial monster. Not since then have we made such profound changes in the ways we live, work, and play.

• 否定句と副詞句を含む問題です・

日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください (1)人はみな生まれながらにして平等というわけではない。 ( ) ( ) people are created equal. (2)乗組員はもちろんのこと船長も彼らに救助された。 The captain ( ) ( ) ( ) the crew ( ) rescued by them. (3)いくらリスクが大きくても、私たちはそれをやってみなければならない。 (a)( ) ( ) the risk ( ), we have to give it a try. (b)( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the risk ( ), we have to give it a try. (4)私は彼女に会うと、必ず何か新しいものを彼女の中に見い出す。 I ( ) see her ( ) I find something new in her. 日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください (1)近頃ほとんど彼に会わない。 I (ever/ days/ see/ these/ him/ hardly) 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)たとえどんなに貧しくても。人から盗んではいけない。(Howeverを使って、10単語使用してください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)all of (2)was not only/but (3)わかりませんでした。 (4)never/when (1)hardly ever see him these days. (1)However poor ypu are, you must not steal from people. になりました。 間違っているところがあれば、訂正も含めて教えてください。