• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:至急、お願いします!!)

13歳のバスケットボール愛好者が紹介!家族との絆も強く、努力を惜しまない

saysheの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

I'm ○○○  I'm 13 years old. There are four people im my family: father, mother, brother, and me [I]. I like playing basketball and I'm on the basketball team [a member of the basketball club. I practice basketball hard every day so that I can be a good player [play it well] someday. ☆少し変えてみました。元の文でも十分わかります。 and I が文法的には正しいようですが、and me の方がよく使われる様な気がします。 最後の文の I want to practice ... の want to はなくても良いように思いました。 また、体育会系のクラブは、I'm on the ... team の様によく言われるそうです。

noname#188787
質問者

お礼

御回答、ありがとうございます! 分かりやすかったです^^ 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

sakurasaku2729 質問No.9105544 ブラジルの友だちとやりとりしているのですが私が英語が苦手なためにわからない文章があります。 この文章の前後は読めたのですがタバコをやめた?背が高いからバスケとバレーが得意?…といった具合に相手の伝えたいことがわかりません。 どうか翻訳していただけたら嬉しいです。(>_<) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m Now a little about me ... Well, I'm very tall (I have almost 2m... 6'7"). I love playing basketball and volleyball, I drink socially and stopped smoke a time ago.

• 英語での自己紹介

英語での自己紹介 月曜日に英語で自己紹介の文を書き、スピーチすることになりました。文を考えたのですが、 これで合っているのか自信がありません。間違っている場所があったらご指摘お願いします。 短めと言っていたのでこれくらいの長さで良いようです。よろしくお願いいたします。 "I'm ○○○○. I like movies. I have some DVDs, star wars,Back to the future,and ET.I want to watch moves without subtitles someday. Thank you."

• ホストファミリーへの手紙

中学3年生です 短期留学で迎え入れてくれるホストファミリーに手紙を書いたのですが、どこか変なところはありますか? 添削をお願いしたいです 画像は手紙を書く際の参考として配られたプリントです Dear My Host Family, Hello!My name is 〇〇.Thank you very much for accepting me. First,please let me introduce myself before meeting your family. I'm 14years old. My birthday is August 11th. I live with my father,mother and a brother. I belong to the art club. I like drawing a picture and playing games. I grow eggplants and green peppers now. I like plans, animals and fish. I had goldfish, crayfish,crabs. My favorite animal is a cat,so I want to have a cat someday. This is my first time going abroad. I don't speak English well. I fell uneasy to stay in Canada. But I'm excited to go to Canada. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Sincerely yours, 〇〇

• よろしくお願いします

am a 17-year-old girl living in a stable home with a protective, loving family. I play basketball and have practice or training five days a week. I get one-on-one training from my assistant coach, who is 22 years old. He sends me links to articles and videos about basketball almost daily. These often turn into a conversation that ends up being about something else besides basketball. There’s been nothing sexual at all—he’s a really decent guy who has never made me feel uncomfortable. It’s just friendly conversation with some teasing in there, which is the part I’m a little hesitant about. I really like him, but because he’s my coach I’d never want to pull something with him and get him in trouble. in thereはどのような意味(何のこと)でしょうか?あと、pull somethingの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• TOEFLのプラクティステストにある問題で理解できません(3)

(W) Basketball practice doesn't take a lot of time, does it? (M) Only every spare minute. (narrator) What does the man imply about basketball practice? この会話文で、回答は It takes up a large amount of time. なのですが、私はほんのちょっとの時間だけだ、と 解釈したので、回答と合いません。どのように 解釈すればよろしいでしょうか? よろしくご回答お願いいたします。

• メールの文章での訳です よろしくお願いします

メールをしてる人からこのようなメールがきました 訳をおしえてください i also see that u are a woman after my own heart i love kung fu movies every since i was young and it is funny that u said u work for a printing company cause so do i. at a place call XX. できるだけやってみました 私は幼少のころからカンフーの映画が好きだ あなたが印刷会社で働いてるとかおもしろい 私もそうだXXというところではたらいてる お願いします それと、バスケをやってる写真をもってる? というのをいいたいときはどういえばいいのですか? Do you have picture with you playing basketball では間違えですか?正しい訳をおしえてください

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• しっかりと日本語が英語に訳せているでしょうか?

しっかりと日本語が英語に訳せているでしょうか? 日本語 1ぼくはバスケが好きです 2ぼくは三年間バスケ部でした 3それはとてもおもそろいです 4ゴールを決めると気持ちがいいからです 5きれいにシュートできると最高です 6バスケはほかにも魅力があります 7ドリブルで相手を抜いたとき 8リバウンドを取ったとき 9相手を止めたとき 10安西先生バスケがしたいですという言葉を知っていますか? 11有名なアニメの名言です 12いい漫画なので読んでください ↓ 訳しました ↓ I like basketball. I was a basketball culb for three years. I feel good and score a goal from I can shoot up to clean The basket is also more attractive Dribbling when disconnected When you took the rebound Stop when the opponent Do you know the word Mr. Anzai , I want to play basketball It is famous anime quotes Please try to read comics , so good 内容は変ですが英語が全然できません なのでへんな内容です これ以上よくできそうにありません この英文は、日本語の内容とあっているでしょうか? 間違っていたら、直してください お願いします

• できたら大至急お願いします。 これで通じますか?

私は、海外の宿をインターネット&E-mailで予約する事になり、相手から返事が返ってきました。 >泊まる人数と年齢 とだけです。 そこで、返信で、『大人1人と子供2人(9歳と11歳)』と、 『再度この日の予約が可能か』、 1週間単位の値段でレンタルできるのですが($250/pw)『10日間だと幾らか』と、 『#100(このホリデーハウスの表示Noです)の住所を教えて下さい』 と聞きたいのですが、これで通じるか教えていただきたいのです。 間違いは、訂正していただけると、ありがたいです。 お願いします。 Thank you for your reply soon. We are 1 adult and 2 children.(11 and 9 years old) I want to know accommodation weekly and 10days rate, this #100 house's address and can we book our requested date?