• ベストアンサー

英語の出来る方、翻訳お願いします。

写真などを見て 「これって同じ人?(同一人物なの?)」と、もし聞く時は Is this the same person? で、合っていますか? 堅苦しい言い方ではないほうがいいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

二枚の写真を比べるなら Are these two men (women など) the same? がいいと思います。

hitomi-nego
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

この村のどんな人も、エドワーズさんほど温厚ではない。 No person Mr.Edwards. ↑の間に入る単語はなんですか? as、as、in、is、mild-mannered、this、village 何がはいりますか?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

カジュアルな写真SNSに、一見同じに見える、 風になびく花の連続写真をUPしたものに対するコメントです。 why putting the same picture of the same think the are beautiful but we get the point 以上、全文です。 大文字、ピリオド、カンマ、?、!…等、一切ありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語翻訳、できる方、どうかお願いします。

We note that you have provided only a partial reimbursement for this order. In this situation, a partial reimbursement is not appropriate because it does not address the cause for which this claim was filed. We would advise you to reimburse the buyer appropriately. Please let us know what the refund status is as soon as possible so that we may resolve this claim. Please note that failure to respond to this email within three business days may result in a debit to your Amazon.com account. 翻訳機を使わずできるかた、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語に翻訳したいのですがよく解りません?

日本語を英語に訳したのですが全然自信がありません。 どなたか英語に詳しい方、ご教授を宜しくお願い致します。 「失礼ですが、この商品は本当に本物ですか? もし、できれば詳細な写真を送って欲しい。 シリアルナンバー、ジッパー、縫製、刻印、柄、製造国、 が解る範囲で写真を送ってくたら嬉しいです。」 「Excuse me, is this commodity really a real thing? I want you to send a if possible detailed photograph. The photograph is sent within the range that the serial number, the zipper, needlework, the stamp, the handle, and the manufacturing country understand and doing is done by being. 」

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

アメリカの通販会社から英語でメールが来ました。 意味がなんとなくしか分からなく不安なので日本語に翻訳お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 Shipping is the added amount. If you ordered the pro package with the $100 discount (for health care practitioners) is $1600 + shipping is $515 = $2115 For 2 Pro packages = $3200 + $685 shipping = $3885 You save on shipping when ordering 2 pro packages at same time instead of 1 at a time. Ordering two pro packages but one at a time $2115 x 2 = $4230 $4230 - $3885 = $345 savings by ordering both at same time I can save you another $100 when you order 2 pro packages if you pay by wire transfer. This saves on credit card processing fees. So if you can wire transfer then your total on 2 pro packages is $3785 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

• 英語が分かる方、翻訳お願いします。

ある女性が自分自身を例えて言った事です。 “This is my wind-worn Italian movie-star look,” よろしくお願いします。 なお、Google翻訳やYahoo翻訳は やめて下さい。

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします。

When is a person really special? A person is special if everything he does is for other people. A person is special if he never thinks about himself. And a person is surely special if he is well remembered after his death. 翻訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英訳お願いします

この写真をとった人は上手だね The person who took this picture is good photographer. 自分で考えてみたのですが、もっと自然な表現があれば宜しくお願いします。