• ベストアンサー

英語に翻訳したいのですがよく解りません?

日本語を英語に訳したのですが全然自信がありません。 どなたか英語に詳しい方、ご教授を宜しくお願い致します。 「失礼ですが、この商品は本当に本物ですか? もし、できれば詳細な写真を送って欲しい。 シリアルナンバー、ジッパー、縫製、刻印、柄、製造国、 が解る範囲で写真を送ってくたら嬉しいです。」 「Excuse me, is this commodity really a real thing? I want you to send a if possible detailed photograph. The photograph is sent within the range that the serial number, the zipper, needlework, the stamp, the handle, and the manufacturing country understand and doing is done by being. 」

• desi8
  • お礼率85% (6/7)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • eimei7
  • ベストアンサー率24% (23/94)
回答No.2

At this point, I have no reason to question the authenticity of this item. But I want to make absolutely sure this is not a faked one by taking a closer look at some details. If you don't mind, please send me an email that contains reasonably clear photographic images of the following details: 1. Serial number 2. Zip fastener 3. 縫製 4. 刻印 5. 柄 6. Country of manufacturer Thanks for your help.

desi8
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! たいへん勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#91219
noname#91219
回答No.1

Excuse me, but is this really a genuin? Would you give me detail information in clear pictures, please? I'd like you to send photos of its ~, if you don't mind. (や、I'd like you to show me its ~など) Thank you. 失礼ですが、それは本当に本物でしょうか。どうか鮮明な写真で詳細情報を頂けないでしょうか。もし気にされなければ商品の~の写真を送っていただきたいと思っています。 私なら超シンプルにこう書きます。ご参考までに。

desi8
質問者

お礼

感謝です! 大変参考になりました。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語で生写真って?

英語で生写真って?ってなんていうですか? Double truthっていうんですか? これは日本全国から集めた××の生写真です。 This is the double truth of xx collected from the Japan whole country. 市販の写真集ではありません。 It is not a commercial photograph collection. かなりのレア写真です。 It is a remarkable rare photograph. これで通じますか?

• 英語わかる方お願いします(2)

先ほど、質問をして解らない事が更にたくさんありましたのでお願いします。英語を日常で利用したいです。今から書く日本語を英語にするので意味が通じなかったら正しい英語を教えてください。 (1)よろしければ私が写真を撮ります (1)I take a photograph if you like (2)それでは撮ります(撮る合図で言う時にです) (2)Then I take it (3)この道を進んで右手です (3)I go ahead through this road, and it is the right hand ですお願いします。ちなみに英語の訳はヤフーで調べてみたものです。

• 英語圏内の海外オークションで落札された商品にクレームがきました。翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても意味が分からない部分がありました。

英語圏内の海外オークションで落札された商品にクレームがきました。翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても意味が分からない部分がありました。 得意な方、宜しくお願いします。 I got the LV Speedy 30 bag today. There are two serious issues with the item that are not described and I sent you the picture discribing the two issues: 1. Inside the bag, right on top, the lining of two spots are gone. The picture shows two black spots that are not caused by stain but tearing, the material is bald/gone in that two area. Since the location is right on top when the zipper opens, it could be observed easily and no where to hide. 2. Along the zipper, there are at least five small crackings on the canvas. The picture shows three crackings, the cracking is around zipper on the canvas and very disturbing to me. Since I paid the price WITHOUT knowing these two problems, and I cannot ship the bag back because of international shipping from US to Japan without guarantee to arrive within the time frame and the tracking is only available within US, I don't want to ship it back at risk of losing the bag in transfer. I would like to ask for partial refund of $50. This partial refund justifies the two tearing and five crackings along the zipper.

• 英語に訳してもらえないでしょうか?

海外サイトでソフトのライセンスを購入しましたが、 シリアルナンバーが届きません。英語で問い合わせメールを送りたいので 次の日本語を英語に訳していただけないでしょうか? シリアルナンバーが書かれたメールが届きません。 スパムフォルダーをチェックしました。 一度確認してもらえないでしょうか? 「I don't receive my serial number. I checked my junk and spam folder.」 ↑自分なりに考えてみましたが合っているかどうか、、、

• 英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?

• 手紙の英訳を添削してください(><)

手紙の英訳を添削してほしいです。 お手数かけて申し訳ありませんが、 私にはこれが限界です(><) たぶんガチガチ英語だと思うので、やわらかくしてやってください。 どうか、よろしくおねがいいたします。 ↓ 写真ありがとう(^^) 私は元気です。 今年の夏は暑くて大変ですね! アリスも体に気をつけてね。 最近撮った写真を添付します。 私の赤ちゃん…ではありません(笑) プレゼント気に入ってくれてうれしい! また会えるのを楽しみにしてます。 ↓ Thank you for the photograph. (^^) I am energetic. It is hot and it is serious in the summer of this year. Alice also takes care of yourself. The photograph taken recently is appended. It is not in my baby etc...(.. ..laughter..) It is glad to enter the present nature. Moreover, it looks forward to meeting.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• 日本語から英語への翻訳を手伝ってください

アメリカのネットショッピングでの注文をキャンセルすることになりました。 メールで、注文した3点すべてのキャンセルの意思を伝えます。 しかし、英語は、得意でありません。 下記の英語は、文法的な誤りやキャンセルの意思を伝えるのに十分な書き方か訂正とチェックをください。 件名 xxxx(注文ナンバー) 注文した時に来たメールの件名が、注文ナンバーのみだったので、件名は同じように送ります。 本文 Hello, xxxxx(会社の名前). I am xxx xxx(名前)and Customer ID xxxx xxxxx. I made order for the item at 25 January 2008, but I cannot buy due to the circumstance, so please cancel my order. キャンセルの理由は、25日に注文したが発送するのが遅いのが原因です。しかし、キャンセルの意思だけ伝われば良いのでcircumstance(諸事情)にしました。 my order Number is xxxx which is xxxx(注文品) and xxxx(注文品) and xxxx(注文品). please my all order item to cancel. xxxxxx xxxxx (自分の名前と住所と連絡先)

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが、

中学で発表することになったのですが、英語が苦手なため意味がわからないところばかりですが、チェックとアドバイスをお願いします。 私は世界の素晴らしい文化や行事に興味があります。 I am interested in the culture and the event with a wonderful world. 例えば食文化。 For instance, gastronomic culture. フランスだと日本料理とは違った、王制時代の宮廷文化を背景にしたフランス料理が有名で、ワインの生産国としても名高く、広く国内に親しまれています。 When it is France, the French cuisine in the background of the court culture in a monarchy age different from Japanese food is famous, and it is famously, and widely familiar with the production country of wine within the country. (意味わからないですよね;;) 私はまだ未成年なので、いつかフランスでワインを飲みたい。 I want to wine in France some time because I am still a minority. それもまた、私の夢です。 It is my dream, too. そして、今日は8月○日ですか○日後の8月10日はイタリアの祝日「聖ロレンツォの日」です。 And, it is ○ day in August today or August 10 after the day of ○ is "Sage Lorenzo's day. " of holiday of Italy. イタリアでは365日、毎日が誰かの聖人の日なのですが、この「聖ロレンツォの日」は、1年で一番流れ星が見られる日なのです。 In Italy though every day for 365 days is someone's saint's days This "Sage Lorenzo's day" is a day when shooting stars are seen most in one year. この日になると、イタリア人は星に願い事をするそうです。 The Italian thinks that it makes the wish a star when becoming this day. この話は、昔本を見て知ったのですが、その本に描かれていた押し絵が強く印象に残っています。 Though the book is seen in old times and it knew this story. The barbola drawn in the book remains in the impression. (どうやって一文で伝わりやすくなるでしょうか;) もしも、私がこの祝日の日星にお願いするならば、世界一周はもちろんのこと、さまざまな国の言葉を習得し、さまざまな国の人々と通じ合えますように、と願います。 If I ask the day star of this holiday The word in various countries not to mention surroundings is acquired, and it wishes that the word run with people in various countries in the most in the world. (意味がわからない上に2文になってしまいました;) まだ途中分ですがよろしくお願いしますm(__)m