• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします。

カジュアルな写真SNSに、一見同じに見える、 風になびく花の連続写真をUPしたものに対するコメントです。 why putting the same picture of the same think the are beautiful but we get the point 以上、全文です。 大文字、ピリオド、カンマ、?、!…等、一切ありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

同じ(人/もの)の同じ写真を(何回も)載せて、美しいと思うのか(分からないが)、その気持ちは分かる

Mack6212
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳についてお願いします。

先ほど、恋人からの英語のメ-ルが来ましたが、意味が分かりません 翻訳をお願いします。 i think so,but we have to talk about the things that happened... ill make our relationship to get work so please dont let them to destroy it. ちなみにけんか中です。

• 英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。

英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。 先日、外国のオークションで落札した商品を、追加で入手したくて、相手に同様の価格で仕入れる事が可能か確認したところ、以下の返答がありました。 Sure, I can arrange that, but we have out if stock now. I can prepare shipment after we get a new stok, is your shipping address still same? How much you would like to order? And of course the price still the same. I prefer bank transfer if possible. No one would get scam, cause you pay me after you get the packages. How about that? 私の乏しい英語能力では、 わかりました。今はストックがありません。 ストックを手に入れた後出荷する事ができます。 お届け先の住所は同じですか? 何点ひつようですか?もちろん同様の価格になります。 決済手続きは銀行振込でおねがいします。 詐欺防止の為 といった意味かなと思っているのですが、誤った返答をしてしまうのも相手に迷惑をかけるので、英語力のある方にきちんと翻訳して頂きたく。。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Please note. Please contact会社名for any questions regarding status, shipping, etc. We are your point of contact, not Duravit US. Good day, This is an update regarding the status of your sink order. We do have the white in stock # 7511100000, but the Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 is not in stock, approx order 8-12 weeks delivery. please advise how you would like to proceed. Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 はそのまま訳して下さい。 こちらは英語に訳して下さい。 今から8-12週かかるのですか? 今更8-12週間かかると言われても困ります。 注文した時点で発注しなかたのは会社の責任です。信じられません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In a 2012 interview with Rolling Stone, Weiland stated about the status of STONE TEMPLE PILOTS: "I think we kind of overplayed ourselves by playing the same set over and over. I think the band needs to take some time off and be creative again. I always felt that our creativity and the growth we made within making records as artists was equally as important as we were as a live band. The transformation from 'Core' to where we ended up before we took that time off, when I started with VELVET REVOLVER, was enormous. I think we need to get back to that. I don't think that touring consistently with a greatest-hits package gets you anywhere. It diminishes things." ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Core』はアルバム名です。

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.