How to Get Peace and Resolve External Problems

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The key to finding peace is by resolving external problems
  • Giving up the idea of problems is essential for inner peace
  • Getting your shit together can be a challenging task
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。まず はじめの人の言っている要点は、  平和にはまず  external 「外の」問題を片付けてから、という考え方があるが、外の問題ってたくさんあるから、実際問題としては inside 「内側に」目を向けるほかない。    と言っています。 2。それに対してBさんは  「内の」問題もまとめるのは大変だよ  と言っています。 3。訳1  あなたの糞(=内側から出てくるあれ)を纏めるのは大変だ。 4。訳2  だが内なる問題も一筋縄ではいかないよ。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#2です。補足です。 訳3  国内のクソジジイやクソババアの言うことを一つに纏めるなんてほんとしんどいよ。 訳4 (どうぞ)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>"It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? ⇒Itが形式主語、to get your shit together「あんたのたわごとをまとめること」が真主語です。 訳文はこうなります。「あんたのたわごとをまとめるのは、しんどい仕事だ」。

関連するQ&A

• この英語、訳してください。

ever been featured on youtube?? How nice to see you guys ! Your channel is so lovely and What a great surprise you given through the videos you uploaded ! I believe, it will be a great idea to visit sub4sub ( dot ) com because it is a awesome way to get subscribers. Have a nice weekend, Good bye guys Anderson

• 意味を・・

"Did you see the way she ignored you? I'm sorry but that is no way to treat a man of your compassion." no way to treat a man of your compassion のところがよくわかりません・・

• 意味を教えてください

(1) Don’t get pregnant while you hate your job, you’ll be so hormonal and emotional, and pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time; (2) Get pregnant while you’re at this job and milk it for all it’s worth; milk it for all it’s worthの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• これはどういう意味ですか?-

これはどういう意味ですか?- It’s a not something external, though there is something you can perceive.

• 英語の質問です。

this is what the artist is hoping for to bring art unexpectedly into your life in such a way as to attract your attention and change your behavior. の訳が上手くできません。 教えてください。

• 英語をお願いします

Remember (  ) some orange juice on your way home. (1)for getting (2)get (3)getting to (4)to get 訳もお願いします 帰宅途中にいくらかのオレンジジュースを(   )

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 意味を教えてください

As of this July, I will have been engaged for three years and with my boyfriend for 12. We have put off getting married for quite some time now and I have resigned myself to the fact that it may not happen. I set a date which then passed because he wanted his family present when we get married. He refuses to marry in the state his family is in because “I don’t live there and have any connection to there” he states. So, this involves his family having to come out here for us to get married. After many discussions, I have tapped out. I refuse to look at places to rent for this event or even set a date. His family thinks it is me that is putting on these demands but it’s not. I have now told him that I really don’t care if we get married (seriously, by now I’m just over it) but I get asked all the time “when are you getting married?” On one hand it’s pretty embarrassing that after 12 years we still can’t get it together. putting on these demandsとget it togetherの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です!

A bat is not a bird () than a fish is. 1 nothing more 2 no less 3 any more 4 much more Solve as many () you can by yourself. 1 as problems 2 the problems 3 problems 4 problems as 解説もお願いします!!