添削おねがいします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私たちは、何か便利な道具は当たり前のものになっていると、それなしではもうやっていけなくなるのだ。
  • 大学に入学後にどの言語を選択するのか。理由も一緒に書け。
  • クローン技術のおかげで、科学者たちは近い将来、恐竜さえも復活させることができるだろう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削おねがいします

現在受験中の高三です 学校は卒業式も終わり通っておらず、学校の先生に添削して頂けないためこちらに質問します 遠いので聞きにいけません 1和→英 私たちは、何か便利な道具は当たり前のものになっていると、それなしではもうやっていけなくなるのだ。 →If we think some convenient tools are ample,we can not live without it . 2大学に入学後にどの言語を選択するのか。理由も一緒に書け。 If I were to enter such a university , I would major in Chinese . Because,I want to work in China after I learn science. 3和→英 クローン技術のおかげで、科学者たちは近い将来、恐竜さえも復活させることができるだろう。 →Cloning technology could make scientists revive dinosaurs in near future. 宜しくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • alqaadim
  • ベストアンサー率67% (39/58)
回答No.2

どういった形式の受験で必要となるのか分かりかねますが、基本的には英作文の範疇なので、見直しの際など、以下の順で回答に心掛けると良いと思われます。 1.文法的に正しい文章を作る。 2.誰が読んでも意味が通る文章にする(直訳より意訳)。 3.確実に理解している熟語を駆使して対応する。 以下、自分なりに回答してみます。参考になれば。 1.When we take a useful tool for granted, we can not do without it any more. 2.I will study/choose Chinese because I want to work in China with my major, science, in the future. 3.Cloning technology will enable scientists even to make dinosaurs come back in the near future.. ノート: 1.take A for granted(Aを当たり前に思う)は重要表現。go/do without(~なしでやっていく)で十分。特定の条件、というよりは誰しも当てはまる真理なので、whenを使う。 2.majorは専攻するものに限るので、scienceを専攻するのであれば、単純にstudy/chooseを使う。質問は外国語が選択できることを前提としているので、条件節は不要。because/butなどで文章を始めるのは、受験ではタブー。次の文章にする時はIt is because. . . で初める。such aはその前に文章があるか、後ろにas provides me with opportunity to study several languagesなどの節がないと「どんな大学か」が不明になる。 3.「~のおかげで・・・」を「モノmakeヒト+動詞」にするのは素晴らしいやり方。非現実的なニュアンスはないので、時制は未来にする。futureは本来「未来の」という形容詞なので、名詞として使うときは必ず冠詞を付ける。reviveは死にかけている人の息を吹き返させる、というニュアンスなので、却って「カムバックさせる」のような表現が適切になる。enable+ヒトは「~に・・・を可能にさせる」と言う意味の重要語、必ずto不定詞を取るのでbe able toの親戚だと意識して使う。 以上です。頑張ってください。

pikushikyo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます 丁寧な解説で大変ためになりました。 全力を出してきます。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1和→英 私たちは、何か便利な道具は当たり前のものになっていると、それなしではもうやっていけなくなるのだ。 →If we take it for granted that convenient tools are always available, we will become totally dependent and will not be able to live without them. 2大学に入学後にどの言語を選択するのか。理由も一緒に書け。 If I were to enter university , I would major in Chinese because I want to work in China after I studying science. 3和→英 クローン技術のおかげで、科学者たちは近い将来、恐竜さえも復活させることができるだろう。 →In the near future, cloning technology would enable scientists to revive even the dinosaurs.

pikushikyo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 中国と日本の漢字について説明 添削してください

アメリカ人に「日本と中国は同じ漢字を使っているけど、あなたは中国語を読めるの?」と聞かれました。それに対しての答えなのですが… 文を見れば何となく意味は推測できます。 でも中国では私たち日本人が見た事もない漢字を使ったり、仮に同じ漢字でも意味が違ったりするので、完璧には理解できません。 When I look at sentences in Chinese, I can suppose that meaning. But Chinese have many Chinese character which we Japanese have never seen, and if we use the same Chinese characters, the meaning will be a little different. So I don't understand Chinese perfectly. 中国と日本の漢字は違うと言う事が伝われば、多少訳が異なっても構いません。宜しくお願いします。

• うまく訳せません。添削お願いします。

Morita had a mask, and I would defer to someone who has written a book about him, I would say that in at least the 80's, we gave ample opportunity for a front to not only a Japanese but to a foreigner. 森田は仮面を持っており、私は、彼に関する本を書いた人に従いました。私は、少なくとも80年代のうち・・・ この先をどう訳したらよいのかわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 1、もっとお金があったら、アメリカの語学学校に英語を勉強しにいったのですが。 →If I had had more money, I would have studied English in American language school. in American language school の前置詞ってat/toとかで迷っています。 正しい文を教えてください。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)

• 英作文を添削してください

大学受験前です。 英訳を添削してください。お願いします。 問1 仮に、現在あるたくさんの法律が一夜にしてなくなったとしたら、世の中はどんなものになるかを考えてみよう。 1の私の英作文 If many present laws extinguished overnight what change in our life? 問2 私たちが一人ひとり平等に生きていくには、社会全体で共通のルールとみなせる法律がどうしても必要なのである。 2の英作文 We must need laws which we can be considered the common rules in our society for the reason we live equally.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 part.2 <The cloning of humans is wrong.>

こんにちは。受験生です 私は来年一橋大学を受験しようと思っています。 そこで皆さんには一橋英語の自由英作文を添削してもらいたいと思います。 ただ、パソコン上でいちいち添削してもらうのも忍びないので、 1)論理・説得力 2)特筆するほどの文法・構文ミス 3)使える表現, 幅広く使える定型表現など 4)総合点(やはり一橋を基準としたときに、それは合格点をいただけるのかどうか、などです)) をつけていただきたいと思います。もちろんコメントだけでも結構です。   I insist that the cloning of humans be wrong and be stopped immediately for two reasons.   First, scientific techniques never so make progress that it can assure certainty. In other words, they can make a cloning of human whose hand is not two, or whose head is not one. Who is responsible for mentally or physically deficient?   Second, on ethical grounds I opposed to gene therapy. If the cloning of humans should came into being by our scientific techniques, could we look on them as human equivalent to us, and could we rule out the possibility that we take advantage of them as slaves? Moreover, I can assume that a cloning of human would look down on himself because he is made by an artificial life. Also, there is a problem that where we allow scientist to make the cloning of humans, it will lead to the decline of the value of life. That is because we might take it for granted that a life can be made by and be substituted for an artificial life.   In conclusion, I hope that we will not apply cloning techniques to human beings forever. 読みにくい、稚拙な英文で申し訳ないです。 ぜひ一読した上でご指導お願いします。

• 英語の問題

仮定法を使います (1)英訳 1 こんなに肌寒くなければ、川に泳ぎに  行くのだけど。(肌寒く chilly) 2 もしあなたが会合に出席していたら、  私はあなたに会っていたでしょう。(  出席する attend) 3 もしも昨日天気がよかったならば、私  達はテニスができたのに。 4 あなたはもう少し早く起きていたら、  その列車を逃すことはなかったのに。  (逃す miss) (2)適切な語を空所にいれる 石油を使わなくても生活できさえすればいいんだけど If only we ___ ___ without using oil. そうね。もしも世界に車がなければ、空気はもっときれいになるでしょう You're right. If there ___ ___ cars in the world, the air ___ ___ cleaner. 枯れた森林を再生できれば、地球温暖化やわ止められるかもしれませんよ If we ___ revive the dead forests, we ___ be able to ___ global warming. (3)( )内を正しい形にし当てはめる If you ___ a million yen in the lottery,what would you do. (win) You would be surprised if I ___ you the truth. (tell) Jhon would come if he ___ the time. (have) I wish you ___ here now. (be)

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

i'm chinese even if i live in an african country 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• 添削お願いします

私はこの文章に賛成です。もし憲法九条が改定されたら、 また昔のように日本が戦争をしてしまうと思うからです。 私は戦争に反対です。戦争は悲しみしか生みません。 国民全体で九条は死守すべきです。 I am for this passege.If we are to change 憲法九条、 Japan would probably be involved in war I am seriously against war.It is produce only sorrows. Every citizen not only in Japan but also in all over the world should protect this low! 以上です。 色々ひどいと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。