• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 1、もっとお金があったら、アメリカの語学学校に英語を勉強しにいったのですが。 →If I had had more money, I would have studied English in American language school. in American language school の前置詞ってat/toとかで迷っています。 正しい文を教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

#2です。後半部分に対する回答です。 >in American language school の前置詞ってat/toとかで迷っています。 A language school の前にくる前置詞は"at"です。 さらに、そのLanguage school が米国にある場合、the U.S. の前にくる前置詞は"in"です。 → I studied English "at" a language school "in" the U.S.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

If I had more money, I would have gone to a language school in the U.S. to study English. [添削ポイント]: ・"had" は一つで十分です ・「~(勉強しに)行った」というニュアンスを出すには、"would have gone to" ・"an American language school" だと 「米国式の語学学校」とも受け取れます ・"a language school in the U.S." で「米国にある(の)語学学校」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

If I had had more money, I would have been to a language school in USA to study English.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大学入試英作文添削

現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) そして、「大学入試対策」「課題は自己負担」(有料でも無料でも可)という条件を満たして英作文添削をしていただけるという情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! お願いします!! ********************************* 【問】最低50語で、下記のsubjectについてessayをかきなさい。 "Should English Be Taught in Elementary School?" 【私の解答】 I think that English should be taught in elementary school. The renson is that if elementary school students have opportunities to study English, they will be able to extend their chance to learn foreign languages, including applied English, Spanish, and French. For this renson, I agree that teaching English in elementary school.

• 大学入試の英作文の添削おねがいします

こんにちは。青山学院大学の過去問をといています。 どうしても記述部分の添削は自分ではできないので 詳しいかた、添削お願いします。  【課題】English should be eliminates from university entrance exams.に対して、賛成か反対か述べ、あなたの答えを支持する理由も述べなさい。(60字以内) I am against to this statement. As English is a kind of "International Language" English will be more and more important, powerful and useful language than now days. So, I am sure, we can't live without English in the future. This is the main reason that I think our English should be tested at school and entrance exam.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 英語の冠詞と前置詞についての質問です

「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」を各翻訳ソフトに掛けると色々出て来て、どれが正しい英語なのか分かりません。殊に冠詞と前置詞で異同が有ります。次のような次第です。 @nifty翻訳 I studied the Japanese study in the university and the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied in college and graduate school of Japan studies. Google翻訳 I studied the Japanese science at the university and graduate school. So-net I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese study at the university and the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. また大学と大学院で前置詞が異なる訳文もあるので、「私は大学で日本語を勉強しました。私は大学院で日本語を勉強しました。」で新たに翻訳を掛けました。結果は以下の通りです。 @nifty翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese in the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied at the University of Japan language. I did study Japan language in graduate school. Google翻訳 I studied Japanese at university. I studied Japanese in graduate school. So-net I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese at the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. ここでは同じソフトなのに「university」と「graduate school」で前置詞が異なるものがほとんとです。しかしそれなら先の「大学と大学院で」の訳においても、それぞれに(graduate schoolの前にも)前置詞を付ける必要が有るのではないかと思いますが、そうなっていません。 私が教えていただきたいのは次の3点です。 1.自己紹介でいきなり(前に大学や大学院の話が出ていない状況で)「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」とした場合は「university」でも「the university」でもなく「a university」でしょうか。 2.「university」と「graduate school」の前置詞は同じでしょうか。異なるのでしょうか。異なる場合はその理由。 3.最終的に「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」の正しい英訳は何でしょうか。 以上、御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 普通の英作文(1文とかの)ならできるのですが、志望校に毎年出題されている自由英作文がとにかく苦手で苦戦しています。 過去問に出題されていた問題を解いてみたのですが答案は無くあっているのか分かりません。 どなたか添削していただけると助かります! 好きな教科とその理由を答えなさい。 I like English the best. 私は英語が一番好きです。 English class is the most interesting of all. 英語の授業が最も面白いです。 I want to can speak with many people in world. 世界のたくさんの人々と話せるようになりたいです。 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また回答例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! あと、 I like English the best. 私は英語が一番好きです。 Because English class is the most interesting of all. なぜなら英語の授業が最も面白いからです。 とした場合は減点対象となるのでしょうか。 Why~?と問われた場合のみにしかBecause~.は使ってはいけないと先日ネットで見たのですが…。 この点についても教えていただけると助かります! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

自由英作文の添削をお願いします! 「小学校での英語教育」に賛成か反対かについて意見を100語程度でのべよ。 内容は、 賛成 →現在では外国人と話せるようになることが大事 →日本では英語で会話できない人が多い →状況を変えるために、早い時期から学習 →その理由は、子供は思考が柔軟で大人よりすぐ習得できるから →小学校での英語教育が最初のステップ という感じです。 稚拙な文章ですが、直すべきとこを指摘していただけるとうれしいです! (1)I am totally in favor of the idea of English education at elementary school. (2)This is the age of global communication and it is essential to master the English language as a helpful communication tool. (3)In Japan,however,there are many people cannot talk with people from abroad in English. (4)In order to change this situation,we should start English education from childhood. (5)This is because children can learn to do anything because they have a flexibility, while adults have the difficulty in acquiring new abilities. (6)English education at a elementary school will be the first step to have a good command of English and to understand foreign countries more profoundly. (111語)

• 英作文添削をお願いします。

1.私は老眼になっているが、それでも文字を最大化しているので容易に読むことができる。 I am farsightedness due to old ages. But as I set the letter size largest, I can read letters easily. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、ご指摘の一つに、以下の事がありました。 指摘: due to old ages は不要と思われる。 老眼と遠視を区別する意味で、”due to old ages”をつけた方が良いかな?と思ったのですが、意味を成しませんか? 2.この辞書のお陰で、15年ぶりに英語の勉強をまた始めることができた。 Thanks to this dictionary, I can restart English study for the first time in about 15 years. 上記の文を添削依頼した所、以下の様に添削して頂きました。 Thanks to this dictionary, I could/managed to restart studying English for the first time in about 15 years. “restart English study”と”restart studying English”は、どう違うのでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCP-J988Nの製品背面ラベルにPWDがなく、アップデートできません。
  • WINDOWS10での有線LAN接続の環境です。
  • 関連するソフト・アプリはありません。
回答を見る