• 締切済み

英語添削お願いします 

hidekonaの回答

• hidekona
  • ベストアンサー率61% (16/26)
回答No.2

<主張> I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. <理由(1)> It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. <具体例> There are two things which especially I want to tell about. (1)First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. (2)Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. <主張(再帰)> I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan.(理由(2)?) ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 構成から。 理由(1)=理由(2)という形にしないと、読み手からすれば「ああ、最後少し反れたな」という印象を受けます。なので、理由(2)を(1)に盛り込んでしまい、<主張(再帰)>で同じ内容で締める。こうすれば首尾貫徹した文章になるのではと思います。まあ参考までに。採点には反映されないのが現状だと思います。 文法へ。 仮定法ですが、実際の英文の時制とその意味(日本語訳)の違いに着目しましょう。そこをクリアできればあとはパターンです。 私の草案です。参考に。(但しスペルミスや、語順ミスは防ぎましょう!) I want more people around the world to know about Japanese culture. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell people over the world what Japanese style is like, instead of just painting over(or REPEATING) temporary fashions. By doing that more people will show interest in Japanese culture. There are two things which I especially want to introduce. First is Origami. It is a unique traditional practice in japan. Although it's difficult to both make and teach Origami, it would enable us to communicate with people over seas. I think people from other countries would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese food. Recently it has been spreading widely across the world, but there are still much left to be reveiled. It is a pitty if those unique dishes are left under the dust, untouched by foreign people. So, I want to tell how wonderful they are. If I were able to get acorss the delightfulness of those Japanese cultures, it would help acknowledge Japanese culture all around the world.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!

• 英語がただしいかどうか。

Second, I would like to talk about I was read a book. Books teach us important things. I have learned important things by read a book. A book teaches me it is important to catch luck. Many people don’t catch luck. But if you would catch luck, you could be success. I think that we don’t catch luck and hard work, we couldn’t be success. ↑(私は、一生懸命働いても運を掴まなければ、成功することができない、と思う。) So I disagree with, “when people succeed it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with succeed.” もし、おかしい文などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語】添削お願いします 無人島

テーマは無人島に着いたらどうするかです。 設定としては自分以外にも何人か漂流者がいるそうです。 If I were flushed out to an inhabitable island, I would firstly suggest the other survivors that we search for foods which enable us to live at least three days. If it were not for foods, we can do nothing. Also, if not, it would be a matter of time to die. Only with foods, we could have margin to think what to do next. Second, I would suggest that we examine whether it is safe around us. If it were proved to be dangerous, for example, there are violent animals, we would try to protect us. By contrast, if it were proved to be safe around us, we could wait for help with relieved. 文法、時制、構成などについてチェックお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です)

至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です) 英語が本当に苦手なので宜しくお願い致します。 私は外国人の友達が欲しいです。理由は彼らと国際問題について議論したいからです。例えば、1カ国でも解決できない問題でも団結し合うことでもそれらの問題は解決できると思います。一番重要なことは、自分たちを分かってもらうことも大切ですが、それ以上に相手を理解することが大切だと思います。私たち若者は決して大きなことはできないですが、友好を深め、平和な世界にしたいと努力し合うことが必要不可欠だと考えます。 英訳) I wan to make lots of foreign friends because I want to argue about International issues with them. For example, even if only one country couldn't solve a problem, but to gang up with many countries would be able to solve it. Most important thing is of cause trying to them understand about my position but more important thing is to understand other side position. I think we ,who are young people, won't be able to big things, but to maintain friendly relations with, and we hope to make world peace by attempting are most important things that I think.

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳しました。添削お願いします。

「信じていたのに裏切られた」と言う人は、「信じる」という行為への考え方が私とは違うのだと思う。そういう人は、自分で責任を持って考えなきゃいけないことを放棄して、誰かを「信じる」ことで安心したいのだろう。 本当の「信じる」ってことはそうではないと思う。誰かを信じるってことは、「この人でダメだったら仕方がない」「裏切られたら信じた自分の責任だ」と覚悟を決めること。 そういう風に、信じたい。 I think my views about a "trusting" act are different from ones of those who say "Even though I trusted, I was betrayed". Those people would give up what to think responsibly and want to feel at ease by trusting someone. I think true "trusting" is not that. Trusting someone is being prepared for "it cannot be helped if this person is hopeless" or "I am responsibile if I am betrayed by someone who I trusted". I want to believe in that way.

• 日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)