• ベストアンサー

困っています!英文の訳をお願いします。

仕事上で香港人から以下のメールを受け取りましたが、意味がはっきりとわかりません。webの翻訳にかけても全くおかしな文章になってしまいます。文法が変なのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your chance for develop from old item to new item.This kind of processing can help me to solute the cost increasing of my regular expense for survival factory!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

もともとの英文が滅茶苦茶ですが、恐らくこんな事だろうと思います。 Thank you for developing the new item based on the old. This kind of effort helps me solve the increasing cost and expenses. It is vital for my factory to survive. 「古い商品をベースに新商品を開発して下さってどうもありがとうございます。こうした努力は原価や経費の高騰を抑えるのに重要です。私の工場が生き残るためには不可欠です。」

maumana
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます。 相手は香港の方でいつもこんな感じの文なので、webで翻訳していますが苦労します。 やはりそういうことですね。言われている内容はなんとなく推測していましたが、如何せん私も英語が苦手で自信がありませんでした。 ありがおうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.2

語法が少しおかしいけど推測して訳してみます。 Thank you for giving a chance to develop from old items to new items. This kind of processing can help me to solve the problem of the increasing cost of the regular expense for the survival of my factory. と考えて訳しました。 <試訳>古いものから新しいものへ進展する機会を与えてくれてありがとう。このプロセス(工程/処理/手順?)は工場の生き残りに必要な通常の支出(固定費?)の増加の問題解決に役立ちます。 どんな仕事かが分かればもう少し単語の意味を絞れますが factory とあるのでそれで訳してみました。item が何を指しているか分かれば多分はっきりと意図が分かると思います。

maumana
質問者

お礼

早速ありがとうございます。 相手は香港の方でいつもこんな感じの文なので、webで翻訳していますが苦労します。 私は英語が苦手なので当たり障りのない常套句のコピペで応戦していますが、文法上は少しくらいおかしくても言いたいことが伝わればいいというスタイルは見習うべきでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を訳してください

Due to the declining birthrate, Japan will soon see the number of applicants to colleges fall to equal that of students accepted by such higher institutions. This phenomenon is expected to occur in April 2007. Colleges are making painstaking efforts to attract an increasing number of prospective students. This struggle for survival will apply not only to private colleges but also to national universities whose status has been changed to that of independent administrative agencies.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

How much safety should we have? For an economist , the answer to such a question is generally expressed in therms of marginal benefits and marginal csts. The economically efficient level of safety occurs when the marginal cost of increasing safety just equals the marginal benefit of that increased safety.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 英文訳お願いします

iPhoneから送信 2014/04/03 9:45、Tapjoy Customer Service<mobilehelp@support.tapjoy.com> のメッセージ: Hello and thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can help, and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in taking offers and not receiving your virtual currency quickly. In order to get that resolved for you, I just need a little help from you. We will need one of the following information (some may not apply): 1a) If you made a purchase or signed up for a service, we will need your confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email. 1b) When making a purchase or signing up for a service, you provided an email address when registering for this offer. Please provide us with that e-mail address. 2) If taking an offer that requires you to call for information, please provide the number you called FROM (your mobile number) as well as the date/time of your call. 3) If the offer you attempted was to download and run an app, please provide us with a screenshot of the app running on your device. Once we have this, we'll be able to get you credited right away. Again, thank you for reaching out to Tapjoy Customer Service. We look forward to your response so we can resolve this for you. Regards, Edwin Scott Tapjoy Customer Support mobilehelp@tapjoy.com www.tapjoy.com Ticket Details Ticket ID: 7532123

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• 英文訳お願いします!

When automobiles first began to appear on the roads and streets of this country they did not have horns of any kind. The noise they made and the moderate speed at which they went made horns unnecessary. But in time it was felt that a warning device was needed. The first such signal was a hand-operated horn consisting of a rubber bulb on one end of a brass trumpet. In 1908 an inventor secured a patent on a horn that was electrically operated. He coined Klaxon as the trade-mark for his new product, and this word has now become popular. Klaxon is based upon the Creek verb klazein, which is related to the Latin word clangere from which "clang" comes. The Greek verb means to make a sound of some kind, its precise meaning depending on the source of the sound. When birds are referred to, it means "to scream," as the eagles and herons do. When dogs are the source of the sound, it means "to bark or bay." If things such arrows in a quiver are being talked of, klazein means "to clash or rattle." If the wind is spoken of, it means "to whistle." If people are referred to, the verb means "to shout or scream." It would be difficult to coin a word that has in it more of the element of sound than does Klaxon.

• Thansの使い方

Thank you for と Thank you toの使い方がわかりません。 例えば、 1)Thank you for all of you 2)Thank you to all of you と、同じ意味だと思うのですが。。 あってますか? どうやって使い分けているのでしょうか?

• 英文レターを書いてみたんですが・・・

文章に自身がありません。おかしいところがあったら直して欲しいのですが・・・。よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your kind letter and great pictures. I often see these pictures and it reminds me when I have stayed in _____. Someday I hope to go your country again. Take care of yourself and please regards to your family. With best wishes,

• authorizingの訳

I am writing to thank you for authorizing Mr. Shinagawa of your staff to arrange a very fruitful visit. この英文のauthorizingはどう訳したらいいのでしょうか。

• 英文訳お願いいたします。

Positive Influences Although the initial reaction to the increased strength of the Japanese economy was negative, there have since been many positive effects on the Japanese-American relationship. Most important of all, it has for the first time allowed americans to identify with Japan, and forced Americans to under-stand Japan as a real country. When America was dominant or in conflict, it was easy to dismiss Japan with superficial stereotypes. Before the introduction of high-quality consumer goods into the american market Japan had been a remote, exotic, psychologi-cally inaccessible place most amercans. It was, now Americans found themselves forced to compete directly with the Japanese and to understand them. That, in a sense, has made the Japanese less exotic, more immediate, and, in some ways, more Western. Americans perceived similarities as they were forced to get to know the Japanese better, especially in the superficialities of urban life --clothing, food, environ-ment, daily commute. The rapidly increasing number of Americans who traveled to Japan for business and pleasure noted the similarities they found. These were partly a result of the Americanization of Japan since the occupation and partly the similarities that exist between any two industrially developed countries.