• ベストアンサー

ほぼ同じ内容にしてください

I found a little dog. It had no home I found a little dog - - no home ほぼ同じ内容にしてください よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I found a little dog which had no home. 私は宿なしの子犬を見つけた。

xabarixa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 内容を教えてください。

Last Friday I actually had bad things. My father almost lost my dog on the way home, which spoiled the whole day. He should be kept on a leash. Fortunately we found him again, I was too much worried because he is already old, had an operation last year, have to take medicine every day. Coming back home, he looked tired and stressful. You know he is not just a dog, my another younger brother. 帰り道で弟さんとはぐれてしまったという事でしょうか?

• 英文法の倒置に詳しい方は、ご解説宜しくお願いします

No sooner had I gotten off the train than I found purse.なぜこの英文では、No sooner had I gotten と倒置が行われるのか、理解に苦しみます 参考書のフォレストで調べて見ましたが、わかりませんでした。 私の誤った考えでは、No sooner I had gotten off the train than I found purse.でも良いように思えます。 質問内容 No sooner had I gotten off the train than I found purse.なぜこの英文では、No sooner had I gotten と倒置が行われるのでしょうか? 詳しいご解説が出来る方は、ご回答の方を、宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m

• 「最初にもう少し話しておくべきだったかもしれない」はどう言えばいいです

「最初にもう少し話しておくべきだったかもしれない」はどう言えばいいですか? I may have had to explain it a little more, previously.で通じますか? 自然な言い方をお教えください。

• Thank you card の内容

クラスのみんなにThank you cardを渡そうと 思いますが、以下の文面をもうちょっとよくしたい のですが何かいい言い回しはないでしょうか。 Dear my friend, I will miss you a lot. I have good memories with you. It was a little short time with you but I had good time. Can you email or mail me? My adress is below.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I had put the key in the usual place, I would have found it easily. 2)If I have a little more time, I could have looked over my test paper again. 3)If I had taken my brother's suggestion, the situation would have been different from what it is now. 上記の文が文法的に合っているか(動詞・助動詞など)教えていただきたいです。 間違っている場合はアドバイスをお願いします。

• ほぼ同じ内容にしてください

We have had no rain here for a month - - rained here for a month ほぼ同じ内容にしてください、 早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 日本語に訳してください。

A fearful thought entered my mind. I looked back at the dog and my fears were confirmed. Sawdust on its nose. It eats slippers. It eats chair legs. People too? That reminded me, where was my wife? I called her, but there was no answer. Another fearful thought entered my mind. What if she had been eaten by the dog? I’d have to make my own dinner, do my own laundry … I remembered reading about a dog that had eaten its owner and still had room for dessert afterwards.

• 多いですがよろしくお願いします

I had some reservations about us living together right away, but then we had no choice because he didn’t have money to get his own place. So right away it was tense. He had been living in a sort of frat-house situation before, never cooking or cleaning or having “adult” responsibilities beyond his job. I was hard on him about all this stuff and in retrospect should have been nicer, but I felt like it was an emergency. In the meantime, I did a lot of the heavy lifting financially and domestically and felt a little taken advantage of and used. But within a year or so, he had found his footing, learned to clean and cook, started paying his bills on time, and even built up a little buffer in his savings account. 1 So right away it was tense.の訳をよろしくお願いします 2 frat-house situationの意味を教えてください。 3 he had found his footingの意味と、なぜ過去完了なのか教えてください 4 ここでのbufferの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• My dog seemed to have understood what I ...

what 以降なのですが、         My dog seemed to have understood what I had said. It seemed that my dog had understood what I had said.         で正しいですか?    それとも、一番目の文は have understood に合わせて what I have said にするのでしょうか?    (でも、そうすると seemed の時制には合わないですよね・・・?)