• 締切済み

日本語に訳してください。

A fearful thought entered my mind. I looked back at the dog and my fears were confirmed. Sawdust on its nose. It eats slippers. It eats chair legs. People too? That reminded me, where was my wife? I called her, but there was no answer. Another fearful thought entered my mind. What if she had been eaten by the dog? I’d have to make my own dinner, do my own laundry … I remembered reading about a dog that had eaten its owner and still had room for dessert afterwards.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

恐ろしい考えが私の心をよぎった。振り返ってその犬を見た時、私の恐怖は外れていなかった。鼻におが屑をつけ、スリッパを食べ、椅子の脚をかじっている。  人間も?ふと妻はどこに?と心配になり、彼女を呼んだが返事がない。また一つ、恐ろしいことに気づいた。彼女があの犬に食われていたらどうなるだろう。  自分の晩飯を炊き、洗濯もしなければならなくなる、、自分の飼い主を食べてしまって、なおデザートを食う食欲のある犬のことを読んだことを思い出した。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 日本語にしてください。

日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします。 In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. Different opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“I call the police”, I thought. I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the emergency number.”Help!” I said. “It’s eaten my wife.” The wire had been torn from the wall. Now I understood why cordless telephones were so popular. I made a mental note to order a few dozen the next day. Suddenly the thing pounced on me. One moment, my $128 Regals had laces, the next moment they were slip-ones. Just then, my wife walked in.”Haven’t you fed Lollipop yet?” she asked .”Lollipop,”I thought. Anyone who names a baby wolf Lollipop deserves to be eaten alive. She took out a packet of my favorite breakfast cereal and poured some into a big bowl. Lollipop bounded over and ate his meal in less time than it takes a supercomputer to add two and two. “So he eaten Glanola too, does he?” I said with respect. I looked back at the half-time. They’d probably taste quite good with a ton of ketchup. “That’s not Granola,”said my wife. “It’s Superchunk. Dog food. And Lollipop isn’t a he, she ‘s a she.”

• 頭をよぎった

「妹が私のケーキを食べたかもしれない、という考えが頭をよぎった」 これを英訳したいです。 The thought crossed my mind that my sister might have eaten my cake. 訂正や他の言い方などありましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

• My dog seemed to have understood what I ...

what 以降なのですが、         My dog seemed to have understood what I had said. It seemed that my dog had understood what I had said.         で正しいですか?    それとも、一番目の文は have understood に合わせて what I have said にするのでしょうか?    (でも、そうすると seemed の時制には合わないですよね・・・?)

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• 日本語訳してください

I love to help out when we have to get ready for school activities. My French Teacher told me that I passed the test. My Algebra test went well too. I also had a test in Housing Class. Even though they were tests. I still had fun today How was your day? この英文を訳してください! よろしくお願いします!!