• ベストアンサー

ほぼ同じ分にしてください

I lost my camera, and I don't have it now. I - - my camera ほぼ同じ分にしてください、 早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I have lost my camera. 私はカメラをなくしてしまいました(だから今はありません)。

xabarixa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 過去完了?

早速質問です・・・ I lost the ring you gave me and I don't have it now. という文を書き換えて I had lost the ring you gave me. という文にして直訳を ”私はあなたが私にくれた指輪を無くしました。” としたのですがいまいちこの下の文の訳がしっくりきません。 どうしてこのような訳なるのか、文法的な説明をお願いします。

• ほぼ同じ分にしてください

She went to England, and she is not here now She - - to England ほぼ同じ内容ににしてください、 早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 現在完了形と過去形について

「私は以前カメラをなくしたことがあります」 今までの経験を述べるときは現在完了形で表すと思うのですが、上のニュアンスならどちらの文が適切ですか? I have lost my camera before. I lost my camera before. 解説よろしくお願いします。

• この歌(おまじない?)は何でしょうか

circle circle dot dot, now I have my cootie shot circle circle square square, now I have it everywhere circle circle knife knife, now I have it all my life これはなんでしょうか。 ELCP -- everlasting cootie protection というコメントをもらいました。

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?

• よろしくお願いします

I have been overweight my entire life. Because of a diabetes scare a couple of years ago, I lost 50 pounds, primarily through running and modifying my diet. My self-esteem has greatly improved because I now have more energy to keep up with my kids and can go for longer walks with my husband and just overall have more energy for life. My doctor says that my cholesterol is down and my blood pressure is great. I have kept the weight off for over a year now, so I feel pretty confident that by taking the pounds off slowly, I will keep them off. Annie, I have always loved fashion. Even at my heaviest, I took great pride in my wardrobe and always bought a few expensive staple pieces that I hoped to keep forever. The problem now is that none of my expensive clothes fit. It was really over a 10-year period that I built up a beautiful wardrobe. staple piecesはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、It was really over a 10-year period that I built up a beautiful wardrobe.の和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 風邪が回復しません

.....という事で、英文を書きました。いつものように細かい所を見ていただきたいのです、よろしくお願いします。 I still have the cold that I got on the last day of 2005. So Yesterday I went to a doctor and now I take a medicine 3 times a day. But even now I don't feel getting well.I can not feel smell and taste. I don't have fever,so I am working,today too. I want to get well as soon as possible. I really don't like it

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 翻訳お願いします

I messed up on the price for my SS host but I have changed it now and it's still less than you can find it any where else