• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:F1関連の英文記事の読めない文章)

シューマッハのレースペースの向上: F1復帰後の進歩を示す証拠

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 2011年を通じて、シューマッハのレースペースはチームメートのニコ・ロズベルグと同等のレベルであり、日曜日には復調していることが明らかになりました。
  • このことは、シューマッハがF1復帰以降、大いに進歩したことを示す証拠となっています。
  • チームはシューマッハのレースペースの向上について意識しており、彼のF1復帰以降の進歩の程度を示唆しています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>which points towards the amount of progress the seven-time champion has made since his F1 comeback 最初のwhichは、接続用法の関係代名詞で、前の部分の話全体を受けています。 points towards ~は、「~を指し示す」 その「示す」相手は、the amounts of progress で、 その後に、目的格の関係代名詞、which/that が省略されていて、 the seven-time champion(7度のチャンピオン、勿論、シューマッハーのこと) が、 his F1 comeback以来、make してきた、progress、とつながっているので… 「これは、シューマッハーが、F1復帰以来、成し遂げた進歩の量を示している」という感じかと。 つまり、引退前の遺産^^だけで、やってるんじゃないんだよ、という話です。

telesa8080
質問者

お礼

the seven-time champion has madeがprogressを修飾しているんですね。 文章のつながりがよくわかって読めるようになりました^^ ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください。

Josh Hawkinson contributed 29 points and seven rebounds as world No. 36 Japan secured direct qualification to the Olympics by finishing as Asia’s top World Cup performer. これを直訳でお願いします。 接続詞asは何と訳しますか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Central control was only one facet of Tokugawa government; local autonomy was also an integral part. Throughout their history as national rulers, the shoguns retained direct control over no more than about a quarter of the territory and people of Japan. This area had as its two focal points the Kanto plain and the Kinai district, and was known as the tenryo, or “heavenly domain.” The remaining three-quarters of the country was parceled out among the daimyo t rule as their own domains (han). In addition to functioning as local entities, han were combined with the bakufu to form a unique, viable, and interdependent nations political order. tenryo 天領 

• F1関連の英文記事の読めない文章

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96836 上記記事内の文章の一部です。 【】で括ったところの英文の構造がおおまかでもよくわかりません。 Schumacher's tally was most certainly helped by the fact that he was able to make up so many positions in the opening stint of races - 【because he often qualified further down the field that his car was capable of.】 the field that~ はthe fuct is that~ みたいに読んだらいいのですかね?

• F1関連の英文記事の読めない文章

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/96836 上記記事内の文章です。 【】で括った部分の構造、読み方が分かりません。 【Further whittling the figures down to try and view only what many consider to be genuine overtaking moves, so not those on the three slowest teams】 (310) or by team-mates (80), as they can often help each other, it leaves a total of 822. 以前と似たような質問ですが、暇なときにでも解説していただけると助かります。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

There was a general disappointment in Italy, which the nationalist and fascist parties used to build the idea that Italy was betrayed by the Allies and refused what was due (Mutilated victory). This led to the general rise of Italian fascism. Prior to Wilson's arrival in Europe in December 1918, no American president had ever visited Europe while in office. Wilson's Fourteen Points, of a year earlier, had helped win the hearts and minds of many as the war ended; these included Americans and Europeans generally, as well as Germany, its allies and the former subjects of the Ottoman Empire specifically. Wilson's diplomacy and his Fourteen Points had essentially established the conditions for the armistices that had brought an end to World War I. Wilson felt it was his duty and obligation to the people of the world to be a prominent figure at the peace negotiations. High hopes and expectations were placed on him to deliver what he had promised for the post-war era. In doing so, Wilson ultimately began to lead the foreign policy of the United States toward interventionism, a move strongly resisted in some domestic circles. Once Wilson arrived, however, he found "rivalries, and conflicting claims previously submerged". He worked mostly trying to sway the direction that the French (Georges Clemenceau) and British (Lloyd George) delegations were taking towards Germany and its allies in Europe, as well as the former Ottoman lands in the Middle East. Wilson's attempts to gain acceptance of his Fourteen Points ultimately failed, after France and Britain refused to adopt some specific points and its core principles. In Europe, several of his Fourteen Points conflicted with the other powers. The United States did not encourage or believe that the responsibility for the war that Article 231 placed on Germany was fair or warranted. It would not be until 1921 that the United States finally signed separate peace treaties with Germany, Austria, and Hungary.In the Middle East, negotiations were complicated by competing aims, claims, and the new mandate system. The United States hoped to establish a more liberal and diplomatic world, as stated in the Fourteen Points, where democracy, sovereignty, liberty and self-determination would be respected. France and Britain, on the other hand, already controlled empires, wielded power over their subjects around the world and still aspired to be dominant colonial powers.

• 英文チェックお願いします!!

英語の文章を考えたのですが、どうも文法がおかしいところがあるような気がします。まだ途中なのですが、チェックをお願いします。 My favorite sport is basketball. I have played basketball for seven years. I learned many things of basketball. At first I learned “an effort and don’t give up mind” When I started playing basketball, I was not fast run other player. But I was effort little by little at elementary school. I became early than before now to run. I know that an effort and don’t give up were very important. Next, I learned by leadership. I was a captain by basketball club in junior high school. When I became a captain, there was worried. And I knew difficulty that awareness as a leader of a team gathered up a sprouting team while I practiced it. The basketball club was strong team work. Try hard serious basketball. And I played basketball well. I understood that very important with a leader “I must move at first!” When I knew it, I decide to move positively and build a relationship of mutual trust with a friend and thank that I was able to cooperate. As a result, it was able to be collected in a team. I was able to learn the leadership through club activities. I learned to cooperation as team. And I understood that it can’t only one.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

German East Africa (Deutsch-Ostafrika) was colonized by the Germans in 1885. The territory itself spanned 384,180 square miles (995,000 km2) and covered the areas of modern-day Rwanda, Burundi and Tanzania.The colony's indigenous population numbered seven and a half million and was governed by just 5,300 Europeans. Although the colonial regime was relatively secure, the colony had recently been shaken by the Maji Maji Rebellion of 1904-5 whose effects were still being felt by 1914. The German colonial administration could call on a military Schutztruppe (Protection force) of 260 Europeans and 2,470 Africans, in addition to 2,700 white settlers who were part of the reservist Landsturm, as well as a small paramilitary Gendarmerie.

• 英文の邦訳

The willingness of American corporations to accept the moderate political environment was certainly made easier by the nation's global economic power. When that power began to recede, as it almost inevitably did as the rest of the world began to recover from World War II, it became increasingly necessary for Americans to fight over the spoils of a shrinking pie. 上記英文中,後半のas it almost inevitably did as the rest of the world began to recover from World War II, it became increasingly necessary for Americans to fight over the spoils of a shrinking pie.の部分が上手く訳せません。お分かりになる方,適訳をどうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

On 11 October 1915, Luxembourg's political system was brought to its knees by the death of Paul Eyschen. When war broke out, Eyschen had been 73 years old, but his premiership of twenty-seven years was the only government that most Luxembourgers had known. Throughout the first year of German occupation, he had been a rock for the Luxembourgish people. He had also been of great importance to Marie-Adélaïde; the Grand Duchess had never been groomed for the position, was fifty-three years Eyschen's junior, and was considered both politically naïve and dangerously partisan for a constitutional monarch. The recent strains were relatively cosmetic.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

On 12 August, seven U-boats returned to Heligoland; U-13 was also missing, and it was thought she had been mined. While the operation was a failure, it caused the Royal Navy some uneasiness, disproving earlier estimates as to U-boats' radius of action and leaving the security of the Grand Fleet's unprotected anchorage at Scapa Flow open to question. On the other hand, the ease with which U-15 had been destroyed by Birmingham encouraged the false belief that submarines were no great danger to surface warships.