• ベストアンサー

日本語にしてください

言っている意味はわかるのですが、 間違って解釈するといけないので 日本語訳お願いいたします。 (1)All our guests have a reserved table at our restaurant, no need to book. (2)One hotel employee will be at ○○ to welcome hotel guests.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • itapons
  • ベストアンサー率33% (5/15)
回答No.2

間違っているかもしれませんので検証お願いします。 (1) reserveを「(席などを)取っておく」で 「お客様皆様のお席は確保してありますのでご予約の必要はございません」 ・・・どうでしょう?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

まず(1)は意味がなりたってないので訳せません。 bookのところが間違えていると思います。 もしかすると、no need to bookの所はno need to hurryかもしれません。 間違ってたらすいません。 (2)1人のホテル従業員は宿泊客を歓迎するために○○にいるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Our reception is open 24 hrs therefore you are mOur reception is open 24 hrs therefore you are more than welcome to check in at any time. Looking forward to your stay with us. ore than welcome to check in at any time.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いします!

"I've stayed in other hotels where pets are allowed, and they all smelled pretty bad," said a guest, who stays at the hotel once a year. "So I'd never consider going back to any of those places, but this hotel is kept in great condition. It's a wonderful place to stay." According to the largest travel agency in Japan, about 70 percent of the 14.5 million families that own pets want to travel with their animals. However,many people can't take their cats or dogs on holidays as only a small number of hotels accept pets. Recently, however, the number of hotels that allow guests to bring their pets has started to grow. "Pets have a hearing quality," said the hotel manager. "I want to welcome guests with pets in the same way I'd welcome people bringing their babies." 長文ですみません(´`;) 長文の一部なので訳しにくいかもしれません。 文法の説明を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• Welcome at our house.

我が家の隣の家には、Welcome at our house. と書かれた表札があります。Welcome to our house.ならわかるのですが、Welcome at our house.はどう言ったニュアンスなのでしょうか。

• うまく日本語に訳せません。

下記、意味はだいたい分かるのですが、うまく日本語に訳せません。私なりに書いてみますが、おかしいので直してください。ちなみにアメリカ人からもらったメールです。 we are looking at arriving in Ehime-ken on the afternoon of 9 May. >私たちは判断するに、到着は5/9の午後になると思います。 Our local rule with my employees it that the restaurant must have chairs for us to sit on, and they must tell us what we are being served. これはちょっとわかりません。 >椅子が必要で、何を給仕されるのか告げられないといけないというような意味だと思うのですが、、、、 I will have to remember that it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR. 私のスズキワゴンRほど小さくないというのは分かるのですが、 どうして、will have to なのでしょうか。 ただ it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR.だけでよいのではないでしょうか?

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 契約書の英→日の訳です。どうしても簡潔な日本語の文章になりません。よろしくお助けください。

For the service provision to be cost effective to .....Inc., we will need some minimum volume guarantees to enable us to be able to provide the level of service that we expect you need, while protecting our increased overhead costs.

• 日本語に訳してください

海外のホテルを予約しました 住所、氏名、やクレジット番号などを入力して相手に送信しました ホテルより返信きましたが、自分なりに翻訳サイトで文章いれたり、単語いれたり、調べましたが、直訳されいまいちわかりませんでした 代金の説明が特にわかりません 到着してから、料金を払うのでしょうか それとも、もうクレジットカード払い済みになってるのでしょうか 少し長い文章になりますが、送られてきた物をのせます どなたか訳して頂けませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします We have received your reservation request and thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Nassau Piease see your confirmation in full below.We look forward to having you with us. NUMBER OF ADULTS 2 NUMBER OF CHILDREN ROOM TYPE standard RATE $75.00Plus Additional charges payable at hotel upon arrival 10%Gov’t tax, 6% levies, plus services and energy surcharges $6.oo per person per day CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST INCLUDED IN THE RATE CREDIT CARD 私のカード番号と有効期限 DEPOSIT APPLIED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD $75.00 applied on Nov.23,2011 balance of room, tax, levies and service charges payable at the hotel NAME AS IT APPEARS ON THE CREDIT CARD 私の名前 SPECIAL REQUESTS none made at time of booking HOTEL POLICIES DEPOSIT: required at time of booking. One night in the summer season, three nights in the winter season CANCELLATION:room must be cancelled at least 21 days prior to arrival ohherwise deposit is forfeited or applied to a new arrival date.Cancel 21 days or more prior to arrival and we will refund to your credit card NO SHOWS:All deposit are non-refundable if you no show. Reservations Department 以下ホテルの住所などが記載されてました

• 英文を日本語に訳していただきたいです。

通訳サイトでは不十分だったため 送られてきた英文メールを日本語にぜひとも訳していただきたいです。 Sorry to brother you again, but our manufacturer will need the "outlined illustrator data" for the logo decoration (heart shape border line) on the bottle asap. Thank you very much. 訳していただける方がいらっしゃいましたら お力をお貸りしたいのでどうか宜しくお願いします。