英語から日本語への翻訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文を日本語に翻訳する方法を教えてください。
  • 英語の文を日本語に翻訳するテクニックをご紹介します。
  • 日本語に英語の文を翻訳するコツをお教えします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英語を日本語になおしてください

(1) She graduated from one of the country’s universities. (2) You’ve really grown since I last saw you. (3) The accident happened early on Tuesday morning. (4) She smiled when the man appeared. (5) The man disappeared inside the building. (6) Oil prices continued to rise. (7) They followed us in their car. (8) We’re going to Spain for our holidays. (9) I hope everyone’s having fun. (10) What are your hobbies? (11) I’ve been invited to a party. (12) I love watching old Hollywood movies. (13) Let’s go back to camp now. (14) Come a little closer. Can Billy come too? Her dream has come away true. (15) Where are going? Has your headache gone away yet? (16) I spent the evening at home watching TV. (17) The cat is sleeping on the floor.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)彼女はその国の大学の一つを卒業しました。 (2)この前私が君に会ったときから君は本当に大きくなったね。 (3)その事故は火曜日の早朝に起きました。 (4)彼女はその男性が現れた時ほほ笑みました。 (5)その男性はその建物の中に消えました。 (6)石油価格が上がり続けています。 (7)彼らは車で私たちの後についてきました。 (8)私たちは休暇にスペインに行くことになっています。 (9)みんなが楽しんでくれることを期待します。 (10)あなたの趣味は何ですか? (11)私はそのパーティに招待されました。 (12)私は古いハリウッド映画を見るのが大好きです。 (13)もうキャンプに戻りましょう。 (14)もう少し近くに来なさい。ビリーも来られますか?彼女の夢が実現しました。(come away trueと言う表現は?) (15)どこに行くのですか?(Where are you going?では?)もうあなたの頭痛は治ったのですか? (16)私はその晩家でテレビを見て過ごしました。 (17)その猫は床で眠っています。

shhfdhj765
質問者

お礼

とても助かりました。ありがとうございました。 あと、いくつか間違いを指摘してくださいましたが、その通りでした。 流石ですね!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• 次の英語を日本語に訳してください

(1) It’s important to save energy. (2) The game takes a lot of skill. (3) The men fought with courage. (4) I had a chance to go to Mexico. (5) We are all working toward a common goal. (6) They are building new houses for the local people. (7) The factory produces cars. (8) We need to develop our economy. (9) I need to study more to improve my English. (10) A crowd had gathered outside the church. (11) Vegetable prices are rising daily. (12) Raise your hands lobe climbing tree. (13) Most kind love climbing trees. (14) The number of cars has been increasing. (15) I think I have dropped my keys somewhere. (16) We must reduce the number of accidents. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• この英語はどう直せばよいですか?

She has come to your house while you were out. (確かこの文でした) これで「誤りがある場合は過去形を完了形に、完了形を過去形に直しなさい」という問題でした。 僕は She came to your house while you were out. だと思うのでが、これで正しいですか? どうしてこうなるのか教えてくさい。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語ににお願いします!

Am i going to be able to see you ?とはぁ??

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I was just following up with you to see if 会社名 has been in touch with you to get your order taken care of? Regards,

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。