海外の通信販売の会社にメール送信後の返信内容とは

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の通信販売の会社に必要な書類をメール送信後、以下の返信がありました。
  • Webの翻訳サイトで確認しても内容がわかりにくかったため、詳しい方に噛み砕いて和訳していただきたいです。
  • メールを受信してから7日以内に解決しない場合は問題を再開することができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を和訳してください。

海外の通信販売の会社へ必要な書類をメール送信したあとに、以下のような返信がありました。 WEBの翻訳サイトなどで確認はしてみたものの、私には内容がよくわかりませんでした。 詳しい方、ぜひ、噛み砕いて和訳していただけないでしょうか? Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. To access your question from our support site, click the following link or paste it into your web browser. ・・・このメールを受信してから、7日以内に。。。私は何をすればよいのでしょう(^^;) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koku46sou
  • ベストアンサー率15% (148/969)
回答No.1

あなたが提出した書類に不備な点があれば、 7日以内に訂正して、再提出してください という意味だと思うのですが・・・・

saita0905
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。いくつかの翻訳サイトて訳してみたのですが、日本語の文章としてよくわからない感じにしかならなくて(>_<) お手数をおかけしました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

ESTAで申請を誤り、犯罪歴をありにしてしまいました。CBPに質問しましたが、英語が読めないので訳していただきたいです。 7日あけて再申請なのか、7日間の間に再申請なのかがよくわかりません。 Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 英文の和訳

英文による占いのメール文章です。 何となく誤植があるように思いますが、その箇所も含めて 教えていただけるとありがたいです。 和訳をお願いいたします。 Thankyou for your enquiry. In your chart you have Saturn in Aries conjunct the cusp of house of marriage. Saturn is the planet of parting and death. It suggest to me that when you meet he is alone. He will have been either widowed or separate from his wife, there is an orb of five degrees, so for approximately five months or five year before you met.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。  +α

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (A) It is always easy for a writer to start writing an essay. (B) Writing down the answers to five questions of a newspaper reporter is useful to organize the facts for essays. (C) We can find good ideas for writing topics only when some accidents happen around us. (D) We can find the source of good essays from reading the essays of other people. 以下の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。 (know, do, you, it, how far, is) from the station to your office? (駅からあなたの会社までどのくらいの距離があるかわかりますか)

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 友達が作ってくれた曲なんですけど、どっきりでこの曲を日本語で歌ってあげたいんです。 どうか歌の和訳を手伝ってください。 『The Word』 Even if you don't believe in what you feel,you can see the change that is inside of you don't cast out what you feel might be true. I tell you from my heart you see for you to be Happy Eternally, with your family forever you can be with our Heavenly Father He who loved us so.He can show us what to do and where to go if our hearts are ready to know listen to your heart so you can believe in what do you want to be leavin' out of your life When you see some little sprouts begin to grow,it will shine some light and you will start to know cause your taste buds will start to tickle even just a little bit at a time knowing what is growing will taste sublime your thoughts will start to rhyme Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white When the heat starts coming you will know for sure,nourishing the word and acting is the cure you discover,if you can endure it starts with soil is running low,do you have enough to let the good things grow with your might,get ready to sow,cause it's Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white You will never know if you will let your doubt,keep you in a desert with expected drought, swelling water,keeps filling a spout that gives you clean and bright and fighting faith that never lets you down. come drink freely from the water that is Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white