• ベストアンサー

NHKWORLD Qadhafi's son

He said the ICC acts when the national system cannot. He indicated that once the Libyan judicial system starts to function, the world judicial body may drop its request to transfer Qadhafi's son to The Hague. お聞きしたいのは、dropのこの場合の意味です。辞書で調べても分からず。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • metzner
  • ベストアンサー率60% (69/114)
回答No.1

計画等をやめる、取り下げる という意味があります。 国が機能してきたので、国で裁くので、息子をハーグへは輸送しない、という意味でしょう。

buturikko1
質問者

お礼

解決しました。ありがとうございました。またお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

☆#1.さんのご回答で十分ですが、他に書き込みたいこともありましたので、回答します。 彼は、国家の制度が行えないとき、ICCが行うと言いました。 彼は、ひとたび、リビアの司法制度が機能し始めるならば、国際司法機関は、カダフィの息子のハーグへの移送を求める要求を取り下げるかもしれないと示唆しました。 ☆次の辞書の【他動】17. http://eow.alc.co.jp/drop/UTF-8/?ref=sa cf. drop requirement http://eow.alc.co.jp/drop+requirement/UTF-8/ * buturikko1さんは、次のサイトの「ニュースで英会話」を利用されていますか?もしまだでしたらご検討下さい。無料です。 http://www.nhk.or.jp/gogaku/

buturikko1
質問者

お礼

ニュースで英会話は毎日欠かさず聞きcheckしています。ありがとうございました。またお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• コンピュータ用語「indictment」の訳語を教えてください。

次の文はコンピュータ会社SunのBluePrintsの一部なのですが、「indictment」の訳語が分かりません。 Once a processor is offlined via these Algorithms, a message (processor indictment) is sent to the system controller on Sun FireTM-class systems.

• これは信じていいのでしょうか?

Dear ○○○(僕), We have just received a Transfer Order for the additional Payment of $850:00USDollars made to you from Mrs Elvira (仮名) as requested by the bank transfer department so as to rectify the problem occurring during the Transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account. Mrs Elvira (仮名) has made the additional payment accordingly and it has been processed and approved by our bank transfer system and we can easily confirm that the transfer will go through this time. But first before we can proceed with the remittance of the funds to your account, we require you to proceed with the remittance of the total amount of $800:00USDollars and $50:00USDollars for Western Union Charges to your buyer remittance information, which is the son teacher through Western Union as stated below. FIRST NAME : YANG(仮名) LAST NAME : ZHANG(仮名) COUNTRY : CHINA According to your buyer, She has provided the above receiver information as the recipient of the $800:00USDollars, which you will be sending and we are aware of this. So we urge you to proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $800:00USDollars through Western Union money transfer to the above information and once you send it, you will need to send us the copy of the western union transfer receipt and once we got it, we will proceed with the transfer of the total amount of $2,850:00USDollars to your account within 6Hours once we receive the receipt of the western union remittance from you. We will be looking forward to read from you soon. オークションでカメラが落札されて、婦人の方がオーストラリアナショナル銀行を通じてお金を 振り込んでくれる手はずなのですが、 振り込み前にこのようなメールが来たのですが、翻訳サイトでもわけがわかりません。 中国の第三者が出てきたようなのですが、どなたか訳せる方 意味を教えていただけると助かります。

• よろしくお願いします

I have been married for 15 years. My husband and I still live under the same roof (for convenience), but we have drifted our separate ways. The problem is, our teenage son cannot stand to be in the same room with his father. All they do is argue, and my husband pouts like a baby, bottom lip and all. I have asked our son to try to ignore Dad in order to keep the peace, but it is getting worse. This man, who wanted to have a child, has spent little time with our son over the years. When I was working and he had to watch our son, he would have his parents come over, and then he and his father would leave, letting my mother-in-law babysit. On weekends, he managed never to be home. he managed never to be homeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: My 23-year-old son does not want to work and spends all his time playing video games. He's obsessed with them. He disrespects my house -- and me -- by not cleaning his room. I don't know what to do. He's my son, but he is a user and feels he's entitled to live here. He pays no bills and blows all his money on gaming. He quits every job he has. I love him and kicked him out once, but he got on Facebook and told people what bad parents we are. All he says is he wants to be happy. I think he's out of touch with reality. He has no place to go if I kick him out. What do I do? -- DAD WHO'S HAD IT IN OHIO DEAR DAD: Your son is an adult, even if he doesn't act like one. Give him a deadline to find another place to crash -- perhaps with a roommate -- and be out of there. If he says he has no money, remember that he comes up with money to blow. remember that he comes up with money to blowはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have been dating a wonderful man for about four months now. He is a model boyfriend 90 percent of the time, but it’s that 10 percent that concerns me. He binge drinks and when he does his personality changes significantly. He goes from being a kind-hearted caring man to someone that ignores me for long periods of time, is nasty, and blames me for everything. All his friends are huge drinkers. He does not drink daily, but tells me that once he starts he cannot stop. It happens at least four times a month. He apologizes and seems truly sincere and sad, and then it just keeps happening. He refuses to admit he has a problem. I want to give him an ultimatum, but everyone advises against it. I cannot deal with the drinking, but I truly love the rest of him. Is it wrong to give the ultimatum? I’ve given him several chances to “control” the drinking and each time he fails. I have told him I think he’s an alcoholic he does not agree. Are you aware of any good free resources for binge drinkers, it seems most cater to alcoholics? I have told him I think he’s an alcoholic he does not agree. は文頭にEvery timeが省略されているわけではないですよね?he does not agreeは何を受けているのでしょうか?あと、seems most caterは正しい英語でしょうか?(caterの形容詞の意味がみあたらないのですが)もしそうでしたらどのような意味でしょうか?なぜmostの前にtheが付かないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以下の文の意味を教えて下さい。

スーザンはレイナに説教みたいに話します。 スーザン;No wonder your father never had the son he wanted. You fuck that monster once... and you just drop the fucking mic and walk out. そして、レイナと一緒に爆弾を買う相手を待ちます。 そのクラブで50セントが出演してナンシーは興奮して舞台に上がりキスをせまります。 でも そのあと ナンシー:I've now got to jump Michael Buble in Croatia. He wants me. といいます。以上の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。

• make the right call

My son is a second-grader. Over the summer, while he was staying with my ex-husband, a boy touched my son's private area over his clothes. This was no slight, accidental touch. It was deliberate. My son's stepmother called child protective services regarding the incident, because the family of the other child runs an in-home daycare. As I have sole custody, the child services caseworker contacted me about the incident. I spoke with my ex and his wife, and we were all in agreement that our son would not be in contact with the other child again. It is now four months later, and my son tells me that his father allowed him to play at the home of this same boy who grabbed his genitals. I called my ex, and he doesn't seem to think the initial incident was serious. He feels his wife "blew it out of proportion," and they've had fights about it. I have spoken with child protective services about Dad continuing to allow our son to interact with the neighbor boy who obviously has boundary issues. While my son has not reported a second incident, I am left feeling that I cannot trust his father to parent effectively. Dad seems more interested in proving his wife wrong than he is in protecting our son at this vulnerable age. I cannot in good conscience allow visitation under the current circumstances. I refuse to permit my son to be in a potentially questionable environment, and I can't trust Dad to make the right call. make the right callはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 過去完了

They once took my son when he was small and drove him around and grilled him because they thought he was being abused. He had fallen and hit his face on a bleacher at the pool. My mom was there and saw the whole thing happen but pretended not to know. I worked for Child Protective Services at the time and was humiliated. But thank goodness, my son and I were interviewed, so we could prove nothing bad had happened. He had fallenとnothing bad hadのところはなぜ過去形ではなく過去完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• NHKWORLD

The prime minister also dismissed suggestions that Japan's possible participation in the US-led TPP talks is designed to keep China's economic rise in check. He said Japan's basic stance is to promote a high-level economic partnership with China. He added that if China joins the TPP, then he would welcome it as it would increase the likelihood of an Asia-Pacific free-trade zone. dismissed suggestions とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. 彼は学生時代、勉強をおろそかにしたことを後悔している。 He (of/neglected/in/having/repents/studies/his) his school days. 2. 彼女の説明が説得力のあるものだったので、われわれとしては彼女を信じるしかなかった。 Her explanation (believe/but/convincing/could/not/so/that/was/we) her. 3. 以前は畑だったところに、家が次々と建てられている。 Houses (on/be/being/built/are/used/to/what/) fields. 4. 彼女の誕生日のお祝いは土曜日に催される予定だった。 Her (be/birthday/to/Saturday/held/on/celebration/was). 5. He (have/the/cannot/of/been/facts/ignorant). 6. Why should (an/given/he/him/obey/order) by a perfect stranger? 7. They are very kind to me. They (their/as/I/own/me/son/if/were/treat).