• ベストアンサー

シンプルな文章の和訳をお願いします。

Could you tell me whether it would be possible to declare a lower value on the postal package, in order to avoid the otherwise very hig customs and taxes applicable here in Europe?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • CC_T
  • ベストアンサー率47% (1038/2201)
回答No.2

では回答もシンプルに。 「できたら荷物の価値は低めで申告とってくれへんやろか? 税関でどえらい税金持ってかれんのはアホらしさかい。」 もちろん意訳で原文が正確な英語かどうかは知ったこっちゃありませんので、No.3さん以降にもごご期待下さい(^^;

その他の回答 (1)

• gonshingo
  • ベストアンサー率21% (51/237)
回答No.1

がさっぱりわからんのだが、日本語にしても余計分からんぞ。 you とmeのせいで。 通関費用と税金をちょろまかしたいので、 実際の価値よりも低めに通関書類に記入してくれることを、あなたが私にいってくれないか? てかさ、シンプルな文章ならあんたがが訳せ シンプルと判断するのは、訳してあげる側だ

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

If possible kindly declare less than 40 USD on the customs form to avoid that the shipment remains stuck at Milano Rosario Postal Hub, Italy, waiting for customs. Last time I bought a Japanese stone from Metal Master JP for 180 USD and it was stuck at the hub for 45 days, making me extremely worry. I was forced to open a case with Paypal, finally the shipment

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「Unless otherwise provided below, in the Community Lease Addendum, or otherwise provided by Applicable law, you may not cancel this Lease for any reason, including, but not limited to, voluntary or involuntary school withdrawal or transfer, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, loss of roommate, bad health, or any other reason other than death, unless agreed to in writing by us.」 結局は転校や、結婚、離婚等の理由では賃貸契約は解除できるのでしょうか?できないのでしょうか? どなたか、和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の訳を教えてください。 We are all individuals in this world and as much as we like to tell ourselves otherwise, we are alone. Coming to terms with this is challenging but I believe will eventually lead us to peace. 人はみんな一人なんだ?みたいなことが言いたいんでしょうか?混乱しています。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

4. Numerical procedures for obtaining <P(e, i)> Based on the results in Sect. 3, we develop numerical procedures for efficiently obtaining <P(e, i)>. By using the framework of Hill’s equations, one can reduce the degrees of freedom of particle motion, as described in Paper I. Nevertheless, they are still too numerous to compute orbits densely and uniformly over the five-dimensional phase space (e, i, b, τ_s, ω_s) of initial conditions. Furthermore, we frequently find orbits which comes very close to the protoplanet or which revolve complicatedly many times around the protoplanet. In these cases, an enormously long computation time is needed to calculate them. To avoid these difficulties, we introduce the following three simplifications: (i) We neglect n-recurrent orbits in evaluating <P(e, i)> when n≧3; that is, we stop an orbital calculation if the particle does not collide with the protoplanet even after two close encounters. (ii) When the planetesimal crosses the sphere surface of the two-body approximation, the two-body formula determines whether or not a collision occurs. (iii)We omit orbital computations in some regions of τ_s, which depend on a given set of e, i, and b; it is found empirically that there are no collision orbits in these regions. よろしくお願いします。

• アンダーバリューを断りたい

海外通販を申し込んだところ、おそらくアンダーバリューなのかな、と思われるメッセージをもらいました。 「実際の金額でお願い」と、断りたいのですが、 「I want to declare at a true price」で通じますか? 先方からのメッセージは 「We back to work today,could you pls let me know how much you wanted to declare?to avoid higher tax?How about 10USD?」 でした。 好意?で言ってくれているとおもうので あまりきつくなく断って、実際の値段で申告?してほしいのです。 添削、宜しくお願いいたします。

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "Companies can call customs officials to find out whether certain goods may be taken into the country, what they can expect to pay, and what documentation or taxes would be required for entry of the goods." trade shows についてです。

• この英文を和訳お願いします。

Your order has been processed and shipped! Your package was shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail International and you should expect to receive it in 3-7 business days. However, some of our customers are reporting delivery times taking upwards of 3 weeks, depending on each country and its customs policies. If you still haven't received your order 4 weeks after receiving this email, please contact us by visiting the help link above. International customers should be aware of the customs policies within their own countries. Your package may be held up for inspection and/or subject to import duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for further information.

• この文章の和訳がわからなくて困っています。

内容は、 1,Ms.Morgan,an exchange student,has been brought to Tokyo International Hospital because of severe abdominal pain.While she waits for tests to be done,Nurse Naito obtains important information. Ns.Naito:Hi,I'm Nurse Naito.I'd like to ask you some questions. What's your name? Ms.Morgan:Vicky Morgan. Ns.Naito:Where are you from? Ms.Morgan:I'm from California,in the United States. Ns.Naito:What's your address? Ms.Morgan:Well,my permanent address is 423 Third Street,Larchmont,California 97189.Here,my address is 4-42-12 Minami-Ogikubo,Suginami-ku.The postal code is 167-0052. Ns.Naito:What's your phone number? Ms.Morgan:03-3392-4867. Ns,Naito:Are you living alone? Ms.Morgan:No,I'm with a Japanese family,the Yamadas. Ns.Naito:What's your occupation? Ms.Morgan:I'm a student at UCLA.I'm here on a student exchange at Waseda University. 2,Nurse Wada is showing Mrs.Thompson around her room at Tokyo International Hospital. Ns.Wada:Hi,Mrs.Thompson...I'm Ms.Wada.Let me show you around the room. Mrs.Thompson:Oh,thank you. Ns.Wada:This is your bed,and this is your bedside table. The nurse call bell is here by the pillow. Mrs.Thompson:How does it work? Ns.Wada:Just push this button,and the nurse will come to see what you need. 3,Ms.Sato is interviewing Andy Jackson,an exchange student,in the Emergency Room. Ms.Sato:What's the matter? Andy:I'M in terrible pain. Ms.Sato:In my abdomen. It hurts here.Here(points to the lower right quadrant of his abdomen). Ms.Sato:What kaind of pain is it? Andy:It's really sharp,like a knife running through me. です。 すべて教材の参考書のものなのですが、解答が無くて訳がわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

Social justice is symbolized and made material, then, both in the giving of charity, whether as zakat or sadaqa, and in the effort to avoid doing so. 上記英文を御訳し願います。