Exquisite Desires: Exploring the Intricacies of Your Body

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the intricate details of your body and feel the intensity of your desires. Explore the scars, the shape of your tongue, the curve of your lower back, the count of your vertebrae, the delicacy of your ribs, the elegance of your fingers, and the exhilaration of your goosebumps. Let us create a map of your anatomy, a language only we understand, bringing us closer than ever before.
  • Uncover the hidden treasures of your body, unraveling the mysteries that lie within. From the stories told by your scars to the unique shape of your tongue, every part of you holds a secret waiting to be discovered. As we ascend the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae, we embark on a journey of intimacy and connection. Let us learn the language of your body, speaking volumes without uttering a word.
  • Embrace the poetic beauty of your body and the profound experiences it holds. From the elegance of your fingers to the delicate architecture of your ribs, every detail is a masterpiece waiting to be explored. Feel the electrifying sensations of your goosebumps and let us map the intricacies of your anatomy. In the language of your body, we will find the depths of passion and desire, creating a symphony of intimacy that transcends words.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue, I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrae your ribs your fingers your goose bumps. I want to chart the topography of your amatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you,entire. すみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• lulula
  • お礼率76% (463/606)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君がどれ程の傷を抱えているのか知りたい 君の舌がどんな形なのかを覚えたい しなやかにくびれるその腰を登攀してみたい そして脊髄骨の本数を数えてみたい あばら骨も 君の指も 鳥肌でさえも 君のからだの地形図を描いてみたい そして君のボディランゲージを堪能したい 欲しいよ 何もかも

lulula
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• すみません、ちょっと言いたいことがわかりません、和訳お願いします。

すみません、ちょっと言いたいことがわかりません、和訳お願いします。 YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION, HAVING GONE THROUGH YOUR GOOD PROFILE I BEG YOUR RESPECTED INDULGENCE TO PROPOSE THIS FRUITFUL BUSINESS CO-OPERATION OF MUTUAL BENEFIT BETWEEN US AND YOU/COMPANY.WE WANT TO BUY AND RE-SELL YOUR PRODUCT IN OUR COUNTRY AND GO INTO JOINT VENTURE WITH YOU,CONTACT ME URGENTLY WITH YOUR DETAILS ONLY THROUGH

• 和訳をお願いします

文通している相手といつか会おうという話になって、次の一文がありました。 どういう意味でしょうか。 kross your fingers if you mind something of us ;) よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Something that happened to you in your body, in your life that you want to forgive and let go of. ある女性がセラピーを受けている場面でのセラピストの台詞です。 目を閉じながら占うかのように台詞を口にしています。 どういった意味なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。

和訳をお願いしたいです。○○○は私の名前です。 sorry for the late replies of your message...job has been very hectic these days i really miss you ○○○,, yeah ○○○ i want to be comitted to you i want to have and affairs with you..i want love you and you to love me in return ○○○. i really can't stop thinking about you,try and consider what have been telling you ever seens we have know each other,, hope to hear from you 翻訳サイトを使ったりしたのですが、わけのわからない文章になってしまいよく理解できません。どなたか訳していただけませんでしょうか? これって日本でいったら告白ですか? 最近交流しているオーストラリア人の友達からです。 私はほとんど英語が話せないし理解できません。。。 もし、告白ならちょっと困ってしまうのですが。。。

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 和訳してください\(+×+)/

question:Why do your palms sweat when you get nervous? answer:Palms sweat very easily because they have more sweat glands than other parts of the body. The reason for this, it is thought, goes back to the days when our ancestors climbed trees to get away from danger. Fear of the danger made the sweat glands active, making the palms moist, and this moisture provided our ancestors with a better grip when climbing trees. As in the case of goose bumps, and body hair, sweaty palms no longer serve any useful purpose but are still with us even after millions of years of evolution.

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m