海外のWEB SHOPでの支払い方法についての翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外のWEB SHOPで雑貨を購入する際、PAYPALでの支払いは可能か問い合わせたところ、銀行振込のみ受け付けているとの返答がありました。
  • 問い合わせの最初の回答では、多くの商品が国際配送可能であるが、国際顧客に対しては銀行振込のみ受け付けていると回答がありました。
  • 翻訳サイトを利用しても正確な翻訳が得られなかったため、PAYPALでの支払いが可能かどうかを知りたいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

海外の某WEB SHOPで雑貨を購入したいと思いまして、 メールでPaypalでの支払いは可能でしょうか?とゆう内容を送ったのですが、 (Can the payment use paypal?) お店からの返信の内容は We can only ship to confirmed address by paypal. As an international order, it will not work. でした。 一番始めに送られてきた内容は、 (日本からの注文は可能ですかとゆう問い合わせ内容に対して) Most of our items can be shipped international but we only accept wire transfer payment from international customers. Is it acceptable for you? if yes, please let me know the model#, quantity and your shipping address so that we can run a quote for you. でした。 いくつかの翻訳サイトを利用しましたが、よく分かりません。 銀行振込のみなのか、それともPAYPALでの支払いは可能なのでしょうか? どなたか、正しい翻訳をして頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shougiL
  • ベストアンサー率84% (11/13)
回答No.1

paypal等のシステムについては、よく分からないので、純粋に訳だけについてご紹介します。 ご参考まで。 We can only ship to confirmed address by paypal. As an international order, it will not work. ペイパルで認証された住所にのみ発送可能です。 なお、海外からのご注文については、上記は適用されません。 Most of our items can be shipped international but we only accept wire transfer payment from international customers. Is it acceptable for you? if yes, please let me know the model#, quantity and your shipping address so that we can run a quote for you. 商品のほとんどは海外にも発送が可能です。 ただし、海外のお客様については、電信払いのみ受付します。 問題ないでしょうか? もし問題ないようでしたら、モデル番号、数量と、発送先の住所をご連絡ください。 見積りをお送りします。 上記の状況を見る限り、日本から利用する場合は、ペイパルは使えない、ということだと思います。 電信払い、というものが何かは分からないのですが、どのように支払えばよいのか、よければ聞いてみるとよいのではないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Can the payment use paypal? という言い方はしないと思います。 Do you accept paypal? などと言うのではないでしょうか。 こちらもご参考まで。

es330blues
質問者

お礼

詳しい翻訳をありがとうございました。 又、英文のご指摘も勉強にさせて頂きます。 通常は海外の決済方法はPAYPALで支払える事が多いのですが、 こちらのSHOPは無理なようですね。 大変、助かりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

日本語にわかりやすく訳してほしいです。 翻訳サイト使っても意味がイマイチわかりません。 We are writing for your order information. We received the package you returned. Please contact us for replacement order with the transaction ID once you pay your balance. We will order another order for you once confirmed. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us!

• 英文の翻訳を御願い致します。

海外のサイトでネットショッピングをした主人が、 入院してしまい、英文が解らない私には理解出来ません。 355 USD included shipping cost to your door, we accept paypal as the paymen way, just tell us your paypal email address then we can send a invoice to you from paypal after that you can making the payment online,also if you want to pay other way just tell us, regards,

• 翻訳よろしくお願いできますか?

ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったと思っていたら返金するような話になってきました。 ずっと翻訳サイトを利用してきましたが、うまく翻訳できないので、誰かわかる方よろしく お願いします。 Hi, Thanks for your email. we are sorry that we can only refund 9000 円 to you, there are 500円 be taken for transfer fee. we got nothing form you. so if you are agree, we will refund to you right now. Hope for your understand. Your sincerely. Sarah

• お願いです。英文メールを翻訳していただけませんか?

東南アジア方面への旅行の計画を立てており、ホテルに直接メールをしたところ、返事が着ました。 それでも詳細(支払いについて)がよくわからず、私の支払う額や支払い方法を教えてほしいとメールしたのですが、返ってきたメールは最初のメールとあまり変わらないものでした。 支払いに関することなので、しっかり理解しておきたいのですが、翻訳ソフトを使ってもさっぱり。 翻訳されない単語もあるので、ますますわかりません。 自分で理解できないのが情けないのですが・・・どなたか教えてください。 特に、お聞きしたいのは、 (1)ホテル代の支払いは カードではないといけないのかということ、 (2)私はホテルに返信しなきゃならないようですが、どんな内容の返信をしなければいけないのか、ということです。 (1)で、カード限定だった場合、とりあえず返信メールに「カードで払います」と伝えればよいのでしょうか。それとも、カード番号等伝えるのでしょうか?そういったことはかかれていないようですが・・・。 すみませんが、どなかた教えてください。 またできれば、こちらから返信する文例もつけていただけるととってもありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 The reservation can be confirm with the detail as follows: Total Charge : US.$ 97* 4 nights= US.$ 388/nett.Include daily breakfast. Payment online : Paypal system,Visa, Master card and etc accepted ( full payment) Payment inform : We will emailing you to request money to guarantee your reservation through paypal Note : 4% will be additional charge for bank fee to our account proccess Remark : Final & definite confirmed Grand Total : US $ 388+4% = US $ 404/nett Urgent Information: If your reservation Imaterialize to booking will offer to Others you will receive immediatly confirmation & receipt once your payment has been processed to guarantee the booking. Thank you for your attention. Looking forward to have your reply soon about the payment to guarantee the booking. In the meantime assuring you of my best attention at all times

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 We can only send to one adress not several. Write delivery adress on the payment page or change your profile adress.

• 翻訳ソフトを使わずにメールの翻訳をお願いします

昨日、海外のサイトで買い物をしました。 注文、支払いとスムーズに行えたのですが 今日になって、下記のメールが届きました。 書いてある内容と私は何をしたらいいのかが 分かりません。 翻訳ソフトを使わずに、下記のメールの翻訳をお願い致します。 そして、私が何かすることがあれば教えてください。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ○○○! I am emailing you in reference to order #11111. We require all orders of this size to be accompanied by photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• ebay支払いトラブル

ebayでの支払いトラブルで困っています。 英語が全くできない私ですが、ebayで初めて落札しました。支払いはPAYPALで支払い、完了メールも来ました。 無事取引ができたと思っていたのですが、下記の文章がセラーの方から来ていて、翻訳機能を使っても内容が良く分からず困っています。PAYPALの支払い画面も未受領となっています。 どなたか詳しい方がいらっしゃったらおしえていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 your payment with paypal can not be recived my me. I do not take paypl credit cards on my paypal my paypal only takes your paypal. you must have the amount you sent in your paypal. if you can not get the funds in your paypal I can not get the money. Do you understand this. If you dont have the money in your paypal you must cancel them it will not work.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

いまひとつ分かりませんので翻訳をお願いいたします。 Although our website isn't set up to accommodate international addresses (as we ship only to the USA - and Canada for blankets, pillows, shams and bedspreads), we do have the ability to set up an international billing address directly in our system, for orders with a US shipping address.

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.