• ベストアンサー

お願いです。英文メールを翻訳していただけませんか?

東南アジア方面への旅行の計画を立てており、ホテルに直接メールをしたところ、返事が着ました。 それでも詳細(支払いについて)がよくわからず、私の支払う額や支払い方法を教えてほしいとメールしたのですが、返ってきたメールは最初のメールとあまり変わらないものでした。 支払いに関することなので、しっかり理解しておきたいのですが、翻訳ソフトを使ってもさっぱり。 翻訳されない単語もあるので、ますますわかりません。 自分で理解できないのが情けないのですが・・・どなたか教えてください。 特に、お聞きしたいのは、 (1)ホテル代の支払いは カードではないといけないのかということ、 (2)私はホテルに返信しなきゃならないようですが、どんな内容の返信をしなければいけないのか、ということです。 (1)で、カード限定だった場合、とりあえず返信メールに「カードで払います」と伝えればよいのでしょうか。それとも、カード番号等伝えるのでしょうか?そういったことはかかれていないようですが・・・。 すみませんが、どなかた教えてください。 またできれば、こちらから返信する文例もつけていただけるととってもありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 The reservation can be confirm with the detail as follows: Total Charge : US.$ 97* 4 nights= US.$ 388/nett.Include daily breakfast. Payment online : Paypal system,Visa, Master card and etc accepted ( full payment) Payment inform : We will emailing you to request money to guarantee your reservation through paypal Note : 4% will be additional charge for bank fee to our account proccess Remark : Final & definite confirmed Grand Total : US $ 388+4% = US $ 404/nett Urgent Information: If your reservation Imaterialize to booking will offer to Others you will receive immediatly confirmation & receipt once your payment has been processed to guarantee the booking. Thank you for your attention. Looking forward to have your reply soon about the payment to guarantee the booking. In the meantime assuring you of my best attention at all times

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

このような意味不明の紛らわしいメールを受け取ったときは確認のメールを送るとよいのでは無いかと思います。 --------------------------------------------- 概略の意味は4泊食事つきで正味388ドル、各種クレジットカードの使用可能、Paypalを使用した場合は少しばかり余計にかかるので、メールで連絡します。最終の数字は404ドル、これには4%の銀行手数料などが含まれている。 予約が完了しない場合は他の方に回します。 --------------------------------------------- そこで質問になるべく単純に答えてもらうために以下のメールを送ったらいかがでしょうか。 Hello xxxx、 Thank you for the mail and I am sorry that I haven't responded to your mail in timely manner. Since I was having trouble understanding your mail, I would like to clarify some points before process the payment. 1) To make a reservation, do I have to pay US$404.00 altogether? 2) This $404 includes 4 nights stay and 4 breakfast meals. Am I correct? You won't ask me any extra payment for this arrangement, will you? 3) After making a payment, you said you would send me a receipt immediately, so could I expect to get it in the same day via e-mail? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely yours, yyyyyyy

miu123
質問者

お礼

cincinnatiさん、早速ありがとうございます。 例文もありがとうございます。ただ、私には翻訳がないとよくわからないのですが・・・すみません。 丁寧に教えていただいたので、これをコピーし、送信してみます。 ところで、「Paypal」って何ですか?翻訳されないので、存在しない単語かと思っていました。 質問だらけですみません。 またおたずねするかもしれません。よろしくお願いします。

miu123
質問者

補足

すみません。昨夜に引き続き・・・お願いしてもよろしいでしょうか。 いただいた文をメールしたら、下のような返信が着ていました。 404ドル払うことはわかりました。ありがとうございました!! まだ解決しないことをお聞きしたいのですが・・ ホテル直払いはできなさそうなのはわかりました。 その選択肢は、Paypalしかないのでしょうか。それとも、Paypalを通してか、カードで払うかっていうことなのでしょうか。 カードで後払い(ホテル到着後)はできないんですよね?としたら、カード番号を知らせるのでしょうが、それについては、こちらから「カード(VISA)で払います」などとまずは伝え、その後の返信待ちになるのでしょうか? その際のメール文例をお願いできたらと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 1)To make a reservation, do I have to pay US$404.00 altogether? Yes, you do. It will be easier to settle your account when check out time, also for guarantee your reservation. 2) This $404 includes 4 nights stay and 4 breakfast meals. Am I correct? You won't ask me any extra payment for this arrangement, will you? Yes sure, the rate US $ 404 includes breakfast and stay also tax. We won't ask you extra payment, for the breakfast. But if you take any other expenses in our hotel we will ask the extra charge for you. 3) After making a payment, you said you would send me a receipt immediately, so could I expect to get it in the same day via e-mail? Yes, you could. After you send us teh payment immediately we will send the receipt and our term and . conditions Thank you for your attention. If you need any further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us. In the meantime assuring you of my best attention at all times.

その他の回答 (2)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.3

1)予約するたに404ドルまとめて払う必要がありますかという質問に対して Yes, you do. It will be easier to settle your account when check out time, also for guarantee your reservation. 英語がおかしいのですが、予約をするにはお支払いいただきます。清算はチェックアウトの時お願いします。 2) この404ドルには宿泊4日と朝食4回が含まれていると思います。その他にお支払いが発生しますか。という質問に Yes sure, the rate US $ 404 includes breakfast and stay also tax. We won't ask you extra payment, for the breakfast. But if you take any other expenses in our hotel we will ask the extra charge for you. その通りで追加の支払いはありません。しかし上記以外ホテル内でなにか追加の出費があればその分はお支払いいただきます。 3) After making a payment, you said you would send me a receipt immediately, so could I expect to get it in the same day via e-mail?お支払いをしたら当日領収書をe-mailでいただけるとのことですが、という質問に対して Yes, you could. After you send us teh payment immediately we will send the receipt and our term and . conditions その通りです。支払いが済みましたら受け取りと契約書をお送りします。 >まだ解決しないことをお聞きしたいのですが・・ >ホテル直払いはできなさそうなのはわかりました。 >その選択肢は、Paypalしかないのでしょうか。それとも、Paypalを通してか、カードで払うかっていうことなのでしょうか。 >カードで後払い(ホテル到着後)はできないんですよね?としたら、カード番号を知らせるのでしょうが、それについては、こちらから「カード(VISA)で払います」などとまずは伝え、その後の返信待ちになるのでしょうか? 最初のメールで確かPaypalか他のクレジットカードでのお支払いが可能とありましたので、カードで直接お支払いできると思います。ただPaypalシステムを使えば余計にお金がかかりますが、おそらく安全なんだと思います。Paypalを使ったことが無いので何とも言えませんが、この場合安全のために使用した方がよろしいかと存じます。 ホテル到着後でも可能とか可能で無いとは記載していませんが、予約の確約をとるには前払いが前提の様です。 次のメールは以下のような感じでどうでしょうか。 Hello xxxx, Thank you for the quick response. I still have some questions regarding how I should pay. To make a reservation, do I have to give my credit card information via e-mail, and I will pay some at the time on checking in and the rest will be paid at the time of checking out. PLease let me know it it is okay with you. Best regards, yyyyyy yyyyy いずれにせよクレジットカードを使用する場合には少しばかり注意が必要と思いますので、最後はご自分の判断で行ってください。

miu123
質問者

お礼

今夜もありがとうございます。本当に助かります。感謝いたします。 早速メールしたいと思います。 もたもたしていると、ほかの客に譲られるようなので・・。 今回教えていただいたホテルへの質問メールは、私、ここでおたずねした ような内容と理解してよろしかったでしょうか? カード情報を教えるのですかということはわかったのですが・・。 Paypalがいまいちよくわからない、何せ初めて聞いた言葉ですので、悩むところです。 カード情報をメールではなく、ファックスで送るというのは、ずいぶん前に別のホテルに直接予約したときに行ったことがあります。自宅にファックスがないので、コンビニからの送信でしたが・・ 今回もできればそうしたいかな・・。 それとも・・ホテル側で安全でないことをされる、ということも多いのでしょうか? まずは、ホテルにメールを送ります。 ありがとうございます。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

ご予約に関しては以下のことを確認いたします。 ・ 請求金額 (全額): 正味 US.$ 388 (内訳は US$97 x 4泊 の料金。ただし、朝食代を含む) ・ オンラインでの支払い方法: Paypal system, Visa, Master Card などによる全額払い ・ 支払い確認: 予約を確保しておくために PayPal を通じて金額の請求をE-メールで送ります。 ・ ご注意: 口座の処理のために 4% の手数料が必要です。 ・ 付記: 金額がこれから変動することはありません。 ・ 総額: US.$ 388 + 4% = US.$ 404 (正味) ・ 緊急のキャンセル: その場合には他のお客さまに変更させていただきます。 お客さまがご予約を確保するためにお支払いの手続きをなされますと、予約を確保した上でレシートをお受け取りになれます。 ご連絡をありがとうございます。ご予約を確保するためのお支払いの知らせが参るのをお待ち申し上げております。 ご利用はいつでも歓迎いたします。 * 私は国外に出たことがありませんので、あくまでも文字の上での解釈に過ぎませんが (文法的にはちょっと変に思える部分もありました)、上記のように読みました。PayPal について詳しいことは存じませんが、口座を作ると、こちらの口座と先方の口座とのやりとりが出来るようになるみたいです。どうも、予約を確保するには料金の先払いが必要だと言っているように感じました (出来れば詳しい方のアドバイスを受けられた方がよいかもしれません)。

miu123
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 国外に出たことがないなんてもったいないですね。うらやましい限りです。 PayPal・・そうなんですね。聞いたこともなかったので、私も今検索しました。ちらっとしかみていませんが、そういうシステムがあるのですね。 今日、ホテルから返信が着ていたので、またご助言いただけるとありがたいです。

miu123
質問者

補足

すみません。 まだ解決しないことをお聞きしたいのですが・・ ホテル直払いはできなさそうなのはわかりました。 その選択肢は、Paypalしかないのでしょうか。それとも、Paypalを通してか、カードで払うかっていうことなのでしょうか。 カードで後払い(ホテル到着後)はできないんですよね?としたら、カード番号を知らせるのでしょうが、それについては、こちらから「カード(VISA)で払います」などとまずは伝え、その後の返信待ちになるのでしょうか? そんなことまでは・・書いていないですよね・・? 1)To make a reservation, do I have to pay US$404.00 altogether? Yes, you do. It will be easier to settle your account when check out time, also for guarantee your reservation. 2) This $404 includes 4 nights stay and 4 breakfast meals. Am I correct? You won't ask me any extra payment for this arrangement, will you? Yes sure, the rate US $ 404 includes breakfast and stay also tax. We won't ask you extra payment, for the breakfast. But if you take any other expenses in our hotel we will ask the extra charge for you. 3) After making a payment, you said you would send me a receipt immediately, so could I expect to get it in the same day via e-mail? Yes, you could. After you send us teh payment immediately we will send the receipt and our term and . conditions Thank you for your attention. If you need any further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us. In the meantime assuring you of my best attention at all times. .

関連するQ&A

• 海外のホテルからの英文メールについて。

年末年始に海外に行くのですが、今回初めて海外ホテルサイトではなく、 とあるホテルのHPから直接予約を入れました。 その際にクレジットカード情報も入力しております。 しかし、返信メールにこのような一文が。 the credit card is only to guarantee the booking. we need payment in advance, so could you please send us mail with an authorization to charge your credit card of the total of 2st days さらに翌日に再度メールがきました。 We are very pleased to confirm you for 4 nights from the 29 december 2011 : -1 superior twin room, non smoking with bath/wc/tv/mini bar..... at 126€/night To garantee this reservation can you please send me your authorization to charge your credit card 250€ deposit これは、こちらから再度クレジットカード情報等を先方に送らないといけないということでしょうか。 2泊分をデポジットするのは構わないのですが、セキュリティーが心配です。 いまさらですが、今までどおり海外ホテルサイトから申し込めば良かったと後悔しています。 どういう対応をとるのがベストなのでしょうか? 英文等もアドバイスいただければ幸いです。

• 至急!英語のメール

booking.comでホテルを予約したのですが、ホテル側からこのようなメールが届きました。 件名: Your credit validity Dear sir able to confirm your reservation we need to ask you to inform us valid credit card number please. The earlier card said NO sale authoriation. best regards Rivoli Jardin /Reception これは、booking.comで登録したカードが使えないから新しいカード番号を教えてくれということなのでしょうか?それともbooking.comで送ったカード番号を再度送ってくれということなのでしょうか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳を御願い致します。

海外のサイトでネットショッピングをした主人が、 入院してしまい、英文が解らない私には理解出来ません。 355 USD included shipping cost to your door, we accept paypal as the paymen way, just tell us your paypal email address then we can send a invoice to you from paypal after that you can making the payment online,also if you want to pay other way just tell us, regards,

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。長文ですが、翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your order. Your card issuer advised us of the following reason: Your card has been declined. Common reasons: • You entered your security code or card details incorrectly • You have insufficient funds in your bank account • You supplied an issue number when one was not required • Payment was referred by your card issuer • You selected the wrong currency (No TIDs for Solo and EUR) Below are links to the items in your order, so you don't have to search through the website again. Just re-add the items to your basket and proceed to the checkout.

• ホテルのguaranteeの文章について教えて下さい。

ホテルのguaranteeの文章について教えて下さい。 In case you are supposed to check-in later than 16:00 o'clock, you are kindly requested to guarantee your booking. We will then keep your reservation in any case. Please guarantee with your credit card. We honour: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB-Card ホテルの予約の画面で、上記の文章が書かれていました。 これって、16:00 o'clock以降に遅れるおそれがあるのなら、クレジットカード番号を書いて送れ、 ということですよね? でも、それをせずに16:00 o'clockより前にチャックインしなくても、 いずれにしても、部屋は確保します。とも書かれています。 ではクレジット番号を送信する必要性はどこにあるのでしょうか?

• この英文を翻訳してほしいんです

海外のネットで買い物をしていたら謎のメールが来てしまいました。英語の詳しい方助けてください We have refunded back onto your card a small amount could you tell us how much it is, once you have told us the amount we will send you your order.

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

イギリスから商品を購入しようとして英文で困っています よろしくお願いします。 長くなりますが順を追って状況も書きます (1)イギリスのある会社の品をネットで注文して同時にpaypalで支払いました    (2)翌日このようなメールが届きました  (同メールにPROFORMA INVOICE という伝票がPDFで添付されていました) Thank you for placing your order with Bits from Bytes. Please find attached a pro forma invoice for the goods required. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ADDED THE SHIPPING COST OF £160.33. IF YOU ARE COLLECTING THIS ORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND I WILL CHANGE IT. Please ensure payment is made for the goods as soon as possible. Once we have received your payment, your order will be processed and an email will be sent, confirming your updated order status. We kindly ask that payment is made for the total amount, and that you quote your BFB order number (starting with 20000) using one of the following methods: PayPal =  ****@*****.com Bank: 会社の口座の情報 Once we have received payment our sales team will contact you with regards to the shipping information. (3) なんとなく送料分の支払いが抜けてた? 自分で判断して  paypalでさらに160.33ポンド支払いました (4)すると翌日このようなメールが来ました  (同時に前と同じPDFが添付されていました) Thank you for your order, please find attached confirmation of your purchase order as receipt of payment for goods required. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below. 以上の状況です (2)と(4)の英文の翻訳お願いします。

• メールの翻訳をお願いします。

レストラン予約のメール返信です。 長くて申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 (1)You are already reserved and your food preference is already noted. Balearic 15 course is at the rate of Php3,001.34nett per person with free flowing wine, Php2,445.54nett per person exclusive of drinks. (2)Before we proceed with the transfer request, our hotel provider requires requesting guest to fill-out attached Hotel Transfer Request form. A prepayment is also required to proceed with the request. For credit card payment, we will be needing the following requirements: 1. Filled up Credit Card Authorization(Attached) 2. Front and Back Copy of the Card (you may cover the 3 digit cvv code found at the back of the card since this is only for banks verification of the signature at the back of your card) 3. Valid Copy of the ID or passport copy. Note: signatures should be identical with all documents For bank cash transfer or for bank cash deposit payment , please see attached hotel bank account details for your reference. Kindly send back scanned documents to us , may take a clear picture of all the documents needed sshould you do not have a scanner.

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.