Need a Sink? We Have Options for You in San Francisco

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Apologies, but we don't have any dealers in the US stocking the sink you need. However, we can provide you with a list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery to the US.
  • To explore alternative options, we recommend contacting our main office in Germany. They can help you check if it's possible to go through a dealer there and have the sink exported from Germany.
  • If you're in the US and seeking this specific sink, we regret to inform you that it's not available through our dealers. Nevertheless, we can assist you in finding alternative dealers in the San Francisco area. Delivery to the US may take 8-12 weeks.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

機械翻訳を手直ししただけです。 すみません. あなたが必要なこのシンクを在庫している取扱店を米国内に我々は持ってません。 私ができる最善のことは、サンフランシスコエリア(下記リンク参照)の当社の他のディーラーのリストを与えることです。 しかし、それでも米国に到達するために8~12週かかります。 ドイツのメインオフィスにコンタクトしていただければドイツから輸出してもらえるかどうかの可能性をチェックできるよ。

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください。

Everything that we buy from our parent company in Germany has to ship to the US. You would need to speak to them about their delivery or purchase options.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 For example, if the electric company represented a bill as bits instead of a printed sheet of paper, it could send it to you as email so that it would reach you within minutes, instead of in the mail after many days. If you could pay your bills using bits in email, you could program your computer to pay your bills automatically when they became due. If everyone were to use computer networks to pay their bills, we would no longer need to cut down millions of trees for bills, envelopes, and stamps! It would also make life easier for the electric company, the bank, and you. 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Nonetheless, in the Big Brother/It Could Be You society, great swaths of the population believe they can become rich and famous, and that it is highly desirable. (Oliver James "Selfish capitalism is bad for our mental health"より)