• ベストアンサー

※大至急※以下の日本語を英文に翻訳お願いします!

あなたの母親、ニナの存在が私にとって少しこわい ニナは私の前に現れないし・・ いつもあなたが間に入ってる ニナは女一人であなたを育てた そして、あなたには兄弟もいない 本当に大事な息子だと思うわ その息子と母との間に出来た愛に、私は勝てっこないし あなたは、私とニナを量りにかけたとき、迷いもなく、母を選ぶだろう わたしにはそれがわかるよ そのことは私の母にも言われたわ 私は苦労するだろうと・・ わたしがどれだけ、不安か、どんな気持ちか、あなたにわかる?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 訳をつけましたので、参考にされて下さい。 I'm a little scared of your mother, Nina. She doesn't see me... and you always act as a mediator between us. Nina brought you up single-handedly, and you are her only child. I can see that you are so precious to her. My love towards you cannot compare to the love that exists between you and your mother. If you are forced to choose between me and your mother, you will choose her without hesitation. I know that. My mother also warned me that it shouldn't easy for me... Do you understand my worries? Do you know how I feel?

jodjodjodras7
質問者

お礼

助かりました!ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

大至急ですか、わかりました。詩ではなくメールだと判断しますので、それのつもりで意訳します(詩でしたら無視してください)。 Do you love me even if your mother hates me? Will you love me like you love your mother? I love you.

jodjodjodras7
質問者

お礼

はい、詩ではありません、恋人へのメールです よろしくお願いします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の手紙を英文にして下さい!

海外の友達の家へ遊びに行った時にお世話になったご家族と友達へ、感謝の気持ちを新年の手紙として送りたいのですが英語が苦手な為、以下の文章を英語に訳して頂きたいです。 翻訳機能は使わず にお願い致します。 『こんにちは。 皆様お元気ですか? 私がモザンビークへ訪れた際は、暖かく迎えてくれて、本当に嬉しかったです。 近い将来、再びモザンビークへ訪れたいと思っています。 ママ→ママの手料理はとても美味しかったです。ママは綺麗で明るくてとても素敵な人。同じ女性としてすごく憧れます。 お身体に気をつけて下さい。 息子→今度はいっぱい遊ぼうね☆ 君の可愛い笑顔がまた見たいよ。 次に会った時も仲良くしてね。 パパ→少しの時間でしたがお会い出来て光栄でした。素敵なご家族ですね。 兄弟達→少しの時間だけだったけど、あなた達に会えて嬉しかった。 皆カッコ良くて仲良しの素敵な兄弟ですね。 歌声もナイスだった! 次は一緒に歌える様に、頻発に「good girl」を聞いています。(笑) あなた達に再びお会い出来る事を願っています。 友達→いつもお仕事お疲れさまです。 身体に気をつけて、ひとつでも多くの夢を叶えて下さい。 いつも応援しています。 皆様に多くの幸せが訪れる事を心から願っています。 2013年が皆様にとって素敵な年になります様に。 日本から愛を込めて…。』 です。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 出来れば至急!以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

病気かもしれない 実は昨日、お風呂に入ってる時、腿の付け根(リンパの部分)が腫れてるのに気づいたんだ 左側だけなんだけど、明らかに腫れている そして鈍痛?触れるとかなり痛い、あぁ普通に生活出来るけどね、仕事も出来るし だけどかなり違和感がある 母や、知り合いにそのことを伝えると、色んな病気を疑われて、ちょっと不安になってきた バセドウ病、リンパ系のものかもしれない 左手が小刻みに震えるのも気になっていた。。 実は5年くらい整体に通っているんだけどね、理由は色々、生まれつき足の長さが違うせいで体の負担が大きくて、骨が歪みやすいというか(ヘルニアの予備軍でヘルニアになってしまわないように通ってるんだ・・)、だから神経系、脊髄関係のような気もするんだけど。。 うーん、とにかく何が原因かさっぱりわからない とにかくこの週末、病院に行って、血液検査をしてみようと思う たいしたことないといいんだけどね

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 大至急!※以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!※

so im not young in Japan too in two yeras umm so you have to marry in Japan soon? i guess i understand for example 25 yer old can marry 40 year old and no problem yes?

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

Yuri i'm scared when you act this way real yes yes i'm tired of be alone i want marry life and peace you want me live here? um lets talk about this when meet? privat? i explain i make song to Yuri why worry? money? i understand so if you worry so much maby dont go... you know i have no job and i'll work as officer only in 11money big i know come here you don't see okey you sad worried i can tell only one thing...if i lose you i won't live

• 至急!以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

私はレディガガ好きよ 彼女は東京が大好きでよく訪れるんだ このビデオを見れば、東京がどんな感じか少しはあなたに分かるかしら そう、東京って眠らない町 かっこよくて、ロマンティックな都市よ

• ◆至急◆以下の日本語を英文に翻訳お願いします!

昨日、私が言った事、話した事、あなたは覚えている? しかしあなたはなぜ、そういつも受け身なの?? あなたから「私はあなたを待ちます」と言われても私は混乱するだけよ 結婚したければあなたが、どんどん動くべきだよ(何か行動に移していく) こういう事を決断する場合、女をひっぱっていくのが男じゃない? 私も、もちろんそう思うけどだけど、これは全員の(家族・友達)意見だよ あなたがなぜか、待ちの姿勢だから、私と本当に結婚したいとはどうしても思えないし 信じられないよ、仕方ないじゃない 逃げないで、現実を見て、ちゃんと見て、お願いだから あなたが受け身の姿勢なら、私達がこの先実ることは、まずないだろう

• 出来れば至急!※以下の日本語を英文に翻訳願います※

私はあなたに言いたい 2人はすぐに会うことが出来ない、それはユリにとって本当に辛いもの だからこそ、あなたは決断するべきだと思うわ あなたはまだとても若い、決断するなんて、簡単なことではないかもしれない だけど、年齢なんて関係ないわ ユリに対するあなたの思いを、行動で教えて、ユリに安心させてあげるべきじゃないかな 言葉は重要 だけどなにより行動が大切 あなたは私が何を言いたいか、わかるだろうか・・ ユリにとってあなたは必要不可欠、そしてあなたもそうでしょう? あなたに会いに行くということは、ユリはね既に覚悟をしているから 会いに行くって簡単に出来ないわ、彼女にとってこれはすごい決断なの 観光だけの旅行じゃない あなたがどうするべきか、それは私が言うことじゃない あなた自身がどうしたいのか・・うん、行動するのみ!あなたとユリは若さが違う、時間を無駄にしないであげて

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

when party and drink alcohol it cause reaction on nervous system and then can cause this feeling understand? alkohol damage my nervous system and when nervous i feel this way i was ok on saturday but yesterday saw you cry + alkochol and i feel like this mix of nervs and alkohol very bad for me i told you yes i'm that type of man i hate man who have lots of women i'm happy too you teach me one important thing ;) i tell you when we meet i think about it every day i try explain when we meet ok? its very important i miss you too i every morning get up and think of you and alwasy wait when you get home you made my life very happy and colorful you understand? it's culture thing Japan woman best to love dont know how to explain

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Sorry for not writing you. I was at risk of going to hospital, now i go for another check up. I hope i'll be okey... in short i have acetone breath from my belly... and that means something is very very wrong with my organism.. i have to take a diet.. if that acetone breath not go away than its ver horribly bad.. it can be diabetes .. or kidneys problems... it just my breath smell now... have to take a diet and wait what happens next. if acetone breath go away and dont come back im okey. but if not... there is a possability of ery horrible things for me diet, milk, tea and use 2-3 spoons of sugar. now that acetone breath is gone. now waiting what happens next. but ... i always look after my self... why did this happened to me... i get real diagnosis.. now just wait and see what happen after diet .. if dont get better than its seryous i just prefer to fight sicknnes my self.. medicine harms liver and other organs.. so if one medicine treats - other hurts i'll be okey i'm not afraid of dieing or anything... had many hard times... so this don't scare me... just makes me more and more angry. i feel no happynes any more. other people drink smoke and don't get this problems.. i always get problems always have to torture my self.. always be afraid of something i'm tired of this life you just don't understand.. i hate my life... i cant drink i cant smoke, i cant find a job, i have no money, no car i have nothing and you are very far away... how should i feel??? .. ;( no one askes me what wrong with me... never... its hard to take this.. alone! i have too many problems and now this health risk started... so whats next??? what else should go wrong for me? why life is so cruel to me.. what did i do wrong.. damn it