感謝と家族の絆を感じて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はこの夏、あなたについてたくさん考えていました。これらの数年間、誰かが私に興味を持ってくれて、まるで家族のような存在を見つけたような気持ちになります。今、私は誰かの一部のように感じるし、とても心地良い感覚です。
  • 「having」は「and have」の分詞構文です。
  • 「makes」の主語は私(I)です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳願います。

Daddy-Long-Legsの一節です。 I have been thinking about you a great deal this summer, having somebody take an interest in me after all these years makes me feel as though Ihad found a sort of family. It seems as though I belong to somebody now, and it's a very comfortable sensation. (1)havingはand haveの分詞構文でしょうか。 (2)makesの主語は何でしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

(1) years までが名詞節です。ここでは副詞節ではありませんから下記のような分詞構文の定義とはちょっと違います。     http://toeic-now.com/participal_construction_1.php (2) (1)がその主語です。 この夏私はあなたの事をいろいろ考えていた、(ここから主語)しばらくぶりに私に気を使ってくれる人がいる事(ここまでが主語)は、家族のような物ができたように感じる。まるで私は誰かに属しているような気がする、しかもそれは非常に気楽な感じなのだ。     みたいな物じゃないですかね。

nobuchan1942
質問者

補足

[having somebody take an interest in me after all these years]が、名詞節とすると、[ I have been thinking about you a great deal this summer,]は、何節になるのでしょうか? なお、[having somebody take an interest in me after all these years]のtakeにsがないのはどうしてでしょう。somebodyというのは単数の代名詞じゃないのでしょうか?(私、中学英語も分からなくなったみたいですが・・・)

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

手紙文だからダラダラとした書き方になっているけど、本当は I have been thinking about you a great deal this summer, having somebody take an interest in me. で文は切れて、改めて After all these years you makes me feel as though I had found a sort of family. のようになるべきはずだったのだと思います。 「分詞構文」 かといえば、そうだと思います。

nobuchan1942
質問者

補足

youが省略されていると解すれば「訳しやすく」なりますが、英語ではあまり主語の省略(特別な場合を除いて)はないのではないかと考えますが、いかがでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! One of the things that I do is really good training. When I run 10 miles or even 15 miles I am running at a hard pace. I attribute it to my good training. Now, more than ever, I am having so much fun. Before, I just wanted to win so badly. Even now, I hate when I lose, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I used to want to win all the time. Now I’m having so much fun. Being a family man, having kids, it makes me even more relaxed. When my kid comes to watch me train, I’m having a blast. My son is like my coach. It’s so funny. He does cooldowns with me. But most important is my mental toughness. I tell myself that I am the toughest guy here. I have the experience. Some of these guys are even 16 years younger than me. But I say, “OK, you are a young guy, but when we square off, you know what? I’m going to be the winner, because I’m tough. I have the most experience. And I’m fast.” These are the things that are inside me. I’m not cocky. I just want to psyche myself up. I want to be the best. I think of a good workout that I did. And I know that I am ready for the race. There are a lot of things that come together. I’m enjoying it more than ever now.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"I talked about having more – though I've been playing with these guys for five years or so – more just rock out on stage and have your own personalities," Scott Weiland says of his current bandmates, The Wildabouts. When discussing them, he in no way makes them seem inferior, less traveled or simply his backing band. Although their set lists consist mainly of either solo material or work from Weiland's past, they're definitely making an attempt to incorporate the material they've developed as a unit.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトなどを駆使してみたのですが今一要領を得ることができませんでした。 相手が伝えたいことを教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 That's not the case.I talked of my family or worker in case there should be any problem.As it now stands,i fear proceeding unless the remaining balance is sent,so as to be sure. I understand the policy for A as well as B,though i happen to have used it just once,so i am a little skeptical after making some few inquiries on how operate in Asia as a whole. Listen,there's no way on this earth,that i am going to receive your money and end up not sending your animals,even if it means coming over,i will,so please do not get me wrong.Try and explain things to your parents,i am sure they will understand due to the circumstances at hand. I promise i will not let you down,but i cannot risk looking C$ just like that and thats the way i feel unless proven otherwise.Please let's do this fast and we only do refunds when something goes wrong with delivery and not otherwise since a reservation have been made already with your names. You will have to send the money using just my address and non other. I hope for your understanding and please let's treat this as a matter of extreme urgency before i leave for Germany to get some Lavenders Okay.

• すいませんが、翻訳お願いします

Yes I will be making something very close, I plan on making a focus adapter that extends the finned look out. Please give me a PM in about 4-5 weeks as now I'm really back logged and wish I had a clone right about now You have a good day Jeff...

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。