翻訳お願い!バーナード・ラガト選手の言葉が含まれた文章

このQ&Aのポイント
  • バーナード・ラガト選手の言葉を知りたい!彼の練習やメンタルタフネスについても探求
  • 家族や子供との時間を大切にしながら、楽しみながらトレーニング
  • 経験と速さが彼に自信を与え、挑戦者たちに勝利を約束
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! One of the things that I do is really good training. When I run 10 miles or even 15 miles I am running at a hard pace. I attribute it to my good training. Now, more than ever, I am having so much fun. Before, I just wanted to win so badly. Even now, I hate when I lose, but I don’t beat myself up about it. I used to want to win all the time. Now I’m having so much fun. Being a family man, having kids, it makes me even more relaxed. When my kid comes to watch me train, I’m having a blast. My son is like my coach. It’s so funny. He does cooldowns with me. But most important is my mental toughness. I tell myself that I am the toughest guy here. I have the experience. Some of these guys are even 16 years younger than me. But I say, “OK, you are a young guy, but when we square off, you know what? I’m going to be the winner, because I’m tough. I have the most experience. And I’m fast.” These are the things that are inside me. I’m not cocky. I just want to psyche myself up. I want to be the best. I think of a good workout that I did. And I know that I am ready for the race. There are a lot of things that come together. I’m enjoying it more than ever now.

noname#163797
noname#163797
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

「僕がやることの一つが、トレーニングに打ち込むことなんだ。10マイル、ときに15マイルをきついペースで走る。それがいいトレーニングになると思ってる。 今や、これまでないくらいに、楽しいんだ。以前は、勝ちたいということばっかりで。今でも負けるのは嫌だけど、もうそんなことで自分を苛んだりしないよ。以前は四六時中勝ちたい一心だったんだけど。でも今は最高に楽しい。それに家族がいて、子供たちがいて、それでもっとリラックスできるんだ。僕の子がトレーニングを見に来ると、とても嬉しいね。息子がコーチみたいでさ、とても可笑しいんだよ。トレーニング後のクールダウンの運動につきあってくれるのさ。 でも一番大事なことは、メンタルのタフさかな。自分がこの中じゃ一番のタフガイだって、自分に言い聞かせるんだ。僕には経験があるんだ。ここの連中の幾人かは僕より16歳も若い。でも僕は自分にこう言い聞かせるんだ。「よし、僕は若い。身構えるときは、分かるな? 僕がチャンピオンだ。だって僕はタフなんだから。僕が一番経験がある。そして僕は速い」ってね。これが僕の中にあるものなんだ。僕はうぬぼれちゃいない。気持ちを高めたいだけなんだよ。ベストでありたいだけなんだ。僕がしてきたトレーニングは良かったと思う。レースへの用意は怠りないと分かる。たくさんのことが積み重なっているんだよ。今は、これまでで一番楽しんでいるよ。」 と言ってますね。苦労を経てきて、かつ、満ち足りていて、始めて言える言葉のように思います。

noname#163797
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 感謝します。 すばらしい。すごすぎる。感動しました。 僕も彼のようにいつかこんなことが言えるようになるまで、練習し走り続けたいです。

関連するQ&A

• compromise oneself

But frankly, I’m pretty much done. I don’t really want to be married to him anymore, especially now that I’ve realized there are men out there who are willing to give me everything I want without my compromising myself. compromising myselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 Almost every time that I've gone through a dip in my mental health I have gone back to my country and surrounded myself with mob. So I'm a proud Ngarabal and Cannemegal woman from the Darug and Kamilaroi nations. When I was 13, 14, when I was having a dip in my mental health, being around elders, being around community, that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. この文章は発話文です。 1. that has always been something that when I am feeling not so good that I go to. that when となっていますが、 これは、話者がthat を発した時には that I go toを言おうとしたけれど、 when I am feeling not so good を途中で挿入しようと思ったためにthat when という並びになっているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. something that I go to.というのは、 「わたしがいたるもの」という理解で合っているのか分からないです。 go to と来たら場所!と感じるのですが、 something がgo to に来る場合の解釈が分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 訳をお願いします。

I want a healthy body and flawless skin. Am I vain? It makes me depressed the way I look now. I hate mirrors, but I also want a mirror to see myself. To see if all the exercising I am doing with Nancy is paying off. Why is it important to me? I tell myself that I am going to have to face the way I look because why dwell on it when I'm doing all I can to better myself, what more can I ask of myself. I tell myself ~のところがよくわかりません。また、because why や to better myself や what more can I ask of myself 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 意味がわかりません

What happened was that when we original were planning the trip it was at the beginning of the year and I had put in my request for vacation But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go back But it was different than what my original vacation days are So I had to put in a new request to change my vacation days and right now I'm not sure if they are going to allow me to change the vacation days So right now I'm waiting to see if my company will OK the changes 特に、But as we got closer to the trip Mark gave me the dates he wanted to go backの部分がよく意味がわかりません。

• 英語が得意な方に質問です‼

英語が得意な方に質問です‼ フリガナをつけてください‼ 僕は英語が全く読めないので歌詞にフリガナをつけてください‼ Think of other possibilities I rather hang me up on psycho linden trees And if you find my body,wait and see,because you'll meet a creep so deep inside of me when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind Once,I said If you really want to have a part of me You better find yourself another piece of harmony All my garbage friends now thank you for your expense I'm pretty rich enough to hide my real intensity Yaliyali tiatta littityaliya Candy candy hop he gose Slovenia, Solvakia whatever, however Amen Now sing for just a moment when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind my lyrics gone so far and now that no one understand but to tell the truth me, myself have no idea what i'm saying when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 訳の問題です

和訳の問題で分からない点があるので解説を御願い致します。 1, What remains to be seen now is whether it is too late to save the rainforests. 「What」~「now」がうまく訳せません・・・。 2, I came in from work two hours ago but I've been so busy I've yet to sit down. 「in from」は前置詞が続いてしまっている様に見えますが、何かの熟語ですか? 「yet to」もイマイチ分かりません・・・。 3, So intense was my delight in the beautiful world about me that I forgot even myself. 「about」以下の訳し方が分かりません。 解答お待ちしております!