• ベストアンサー

単語は分かっているのですが、和訳ができません・・。

I had moments of panic while sitting in the library, when I worried that the estrogen in my body was preventing me from understanding. 和訳だけでよいので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「図書館に坐っている時に私はパニックを起こした。体内のエストロゲンのために理解が妨げられているのではないか、という危惧が生じたからである」 その when は 「その時」 という意味。 エストロゲンはホルモンの一種。

favorite-a
質問者

お礼

なるほど!whenからの文章は理由のような意味で訳すと分かりやすいですね。 ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (2)

• go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.3

1)I had moments of panic moments と複数ですから、何度もあったということです。  私はパニックに陥る瞬間が何度もあった 2)while sitting in the library = while I was sitting in the library  図書館で座っているとき 3)when I worried that when は継続用法です。in those moments と書き換えられます。worry は「心配する」ですが、feel nervous and upset ということで、「気がかりになる」くらい。  そういうとき、私は(that~)ではないかと気がかりになった 4)the estrogen in my body was preventing me from understanding estrogenはご存知でしょうが、女性ホルモンの一種;prevent 人 from ~ing は有名なイディオムですね。  私の体の中のエストロゲンが、私の知的理解を妨害している(のではないかと) 5)つなげて  私は図書館で座っているとき、パニックに陥る瞬間が何度もあった。そういうとき、私は私の体の中のエストロゲンが、私の知的理解を妨害しているのではないかと気がかりになった。 6)性的な衝動が、静かな知的理解力を攪拌する、という趣旨でしょうか。  

favorite-a
質問者

お礼

説明を丁寧にしてくださって、本当にありがとうございました!

回答No.1

私の体の中のエストロゲンが、私が理解するのを妨げていると私が心配した時、図書館に座る間にパニックの瞬間を過ごした。 By エキサイト翻訳

favorite-a
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(^ ^)m

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳について。

今、過去完了について勉強しています。 そこで She had lived in Kyoto for two years ago when I first met her. という文が出ました。 この場合は、 私が彼女に初めて会ったとき、彼女は2年間京都に住んでいた。 という和訳になるのでしょうか? なんとなく違う気がして・・・^^; 正しい訳はどうなるのでしょうか。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください Hardly had I spoken to him than he was gone. よろしくお願いします

• この英文の和訳切実にお願いします

I remember sit at the kitchen table in our Kuala Lumpur home when I was eight,watching my mother fix dinner. 明日までで焦ってます;;この英文の和訳わかる方ぜひ教えてください><

• 英文和訳

英語のテスト勉強中なのですが、 どうしても一文和訳できません。 There I grew up in the house where Mother had spent her childhood. という文です。最初のThereをどういう風にとればいいのか分かりません。ちなみにその前の文は I was two months old when my father sent me to Mother's favorite sister in Morgantown, West Virginia. といった感じです。 英語が得意な方、お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I was drinking coffee in the cafeteria when I realized something was wrong. No sonner had I smelled smoke than I heard a fire alarm go off. I hurried toward the entrance. As I got to the gift shop. I saw a lot of people running out of the lobby. Just before I turned to the left there to go the entrance, I heard a woman crying for help. The voice seemed to be coming from the lab. The corridor was already full of smoke, so I crouched down and groped through the blackness. I went into the lab, but no one was there. Then I heard the woman cry out again, so I left the lab and went tower the Women's Center. There Mrs.Robinson was, sitting in front of the door to the center. I took her by the hand and we headed for the entrance. On the way there, I looked back at the Medical Records Dept. and saw flames shooting out of the door. Later I found out that the fire had started there.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Alas! it was a thrilling look--a look which no girl could sustain without emotion; and spellbound under it, I stood in a maze, alone and in utter darkness. While my emotions were at their height a bell rang. It was the front door-bell, and it meant the arrival of the engines. As the bell rang a second time, a light broke on the staircase I was so painfully watching, and Mr. Allison descended, lamp in hand, as he had gone up.

• 和訳

英語の赤本をやっているのですが、長文で意味が取れない箇所があるので訳してもらえませんか。 (1)He was nearly fifty at the time, and had no ambitions less an adequate income and a good home for his family―Brompton was a pleasant place to live in after the City. (2)Then in 1861, when Charles Digby was twenty, his father handed over control on the understanding that it was not an inheritance but a business deal to be paid for.

• ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。

One day about three months after I first arrived in Japan, I suddenly realized I was absorbing Japanese. On that day I was riding on a streetcar on my way to work. An elderly woman entered at one of the stops and sat down right next to me in the empty car. When I was addressed entirely in Japanese, I cut her off with zenzenwakarimasen. This didn't seem to discourage her from continuing to talk. I just smiled and nodded as she spoke and felt relieved when we arrived at her stop. Once alone, I realized that I had understand some of what she had said, and that the entire conversation had been in Japanese. This sudden awareness was exhilarating. From that moment on, I could no longer resist being swept up in the currents of Japanese language and culture.

• ➊◆和訳お願いします(__)◆

大学入試の過去問です。 文構造が分からなくて、上手に訳ができません。 自分なりの和訳はありますので、 ご回答と比べて疑問があれば、 補足で質問したいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 ------------------------------ When walking in central Tokyo, I often come across people waiting in long lines for no apparent reason. Just the other day in the Harajuku district, I saw hundreds of women living up. (***) I found strange was that the men and women who were herding the line all wore tags around their necks. Each tag read kankeisha (relevant party, or person in charge). I had seen tags with word staffu (staff) on several occasions, but kankeisha was new to me. (***) には、What / When / Where / How のいずれかが入ります。 私はHowだと思います。