• 締切済み

I and he? me and him?

エッセイを書いていて疑問が持ちあがりました。 最初はA)の様に書いたのですが、Me and himというのが文法的に正しいかわからなかったのでB)の様に書き換えました。 A) I appreciated to his understanding. Me and him created great relationship while I was living in the room. B) I appreciated to his understanding and I created good relationship while I was living in the room. A)は間違いでしょうか?教えてください、お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• askaaska
  • ベストアンサー率35% (1455/4149)
回答No.1

さすがに主語にMeはないかと。 ついでにappreciated toのtoはいらないですね。 それとcreateはどちらかというと固いし relationshipも血縁だったり濃ゆい関係だったりするので friendshipくらいの方がと思うのだけどどうかしら?

関連するQ&A

• I and he? Me and him?

エッセイを書いていて疑問が持ちあがりました。 最初はA)の様に書いたのですが、Me and himというのが文法的に正しいかわからなかったのでB)の様に書き換えました。 A) I appreciated to his understanding. Me and him created great relationship while I was living in the room. B) I appreciated to his understanding and I created good relationship while I was living in the room. A)は間違いでしょうか?教えてください、お願いします。

• He and I

「彼と私はお金のことで争った」などの文章を作る場合 He and I clashed over money. でしょうか。それとも He and me ~. になるのでしょうか。 もし逆なら 「I and him」 になったりするのでしょうか。 「~ and ~」の後半をどのようにすればいいのか教えてください。

• pick me up

My husband forces me to give him hugs. I know this sounds like a really stupid problem to have. He has created a “hug toll,” and he won’t let me leave the room until I give him a hug. Here are some examples. I am running late for work and need to rush out the door. He will physically block my exit until I give him a hug. He doesn’t do this in a way that will hurt me; he’ll just pick me up until I give him his hug then he’ll let me go. pick me upは「抱え上げる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• He visite me while I was

He visite me while I was absent なぜwhenでないのですか?

• with the sign off

I’m a 30-year-old woman whose parents got divorced when I was 15. My father has never been open about having a relationship since the divorce. I was visiting him a while ago and went to look up something on his iPad. His mail browser was open and I happened to see an email between him and another man with the sign off “love you.” with the sign offはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• shove it in his face

I just got a rather large promotion at work that I’ve been working toward for a long time. At first my fiancé gave me a half-hearted congrats and insisted he was happy for me. But over the course of a few days, he became depressed, angry, and starting taking jabs at me for no reason. I finally asked what the issue was and he admitted that he was jealous of my promotion. He has a great job, and while I will make fairly more money than he does, I always have made more money. His job has predictable hours and much better benefits. When he was promoted a while back I was genuinely happy for him—I saw it as our success, not just his. He sees this as a competition that he has lost. It hurts a lot because I want him to be happy for me. I don’t gloat or shove it in his face, shove it in his faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

There was a line of like 30 people for the men's room and a 5 year old who clearly was about to pee his pants. Mom was insisting he come to the ladies room with her but he wasn't having it. I said "want me to walk him in?" And I took him by the shoulder and started shoving through and he says "I really have to go!" So I picked him up by the armpits and yelled "coming through" and these 30 drunken hockey fans parted like the red Sea. By the time I got to the urinal the kid already had his dick out and was immediately peeing. I had no idea what to do at this point so I just held him there until he was done and shook him up and down when he finished. He lifted his pants, I swung him over to the sink, then set him down and we walked out. shook him up and downとswung him over to the sink, then set him downの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• I caught him pushing ~

I caught him pushing back, when he thought no one was watching, to calm his guilt. こちらの文章の訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• どうなっているのでしょうか

I'm having an affair with my doctor. He presented himself as a single guy who "did not want to commit." Later, I discovered he was married, but I continued to see him. A year passed, and I realized he'd started another relationship besides those with his wife and me. besides those with his wife and meのところは構造的にどうなっているのでしょうか?意味もよろしくお願いします

• "what really got me"は、なぜ"いやっだったのは"という日本訳になるのでしょうか?

こんにちは、 今回は"harry potterand the chamber of secrets"[UK版]に関してです。 P.221の下のあたりの文です。 状況としては、「嘆きのマートル」が自分が死んだ時の状況を説明しているところです。 その中の一文 "Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking." という文に関してです。日本語訳としては、 "とにかく、いやだったのは、しゃべってるのが男子だったってこと。" となっていますが、 "what really got me"が、なぜ"いやっだったのは"となるのかわかりません。 教えてください。 参考までに、前後の文を書かせていただきます。 宜しくお願いします。 "It happened right in here. I died in this very cubicle. I remember it so well. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. The door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said something funny. A different language, I think it must have been. Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go and use his own toilet, and then-"